• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Ophan

Airman
Awards
Website
zionphnx.deviantart.com
I hope you're enjoying the holidays with family and friends.

Roast a Turkey, Bake some candy yams, greens, macaroni, stuffing, etc.

thanksgiving.jpg

Happy Thanksgiving :)

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Happy Thanksgiving to you, Ophan. And Kingdom Hearts Insider, as well! Pass the mashed potatoes, please.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I hope you're enjoying the holidays with family and friends.

Roast a Turkey, Bake some candy yams, greens, macaroni, stuffing, etc.

thanksgiving.jpg

Happy Thanksgiving :)

Lol my mom was going to cook greens but I told her no. Now I kinda regret it because I'm craving some turnip and mustard greens right now.

Happy Thanksgiving, Nick! =D I hope they give you a feast at your barracks!

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Who's watching the parade? :D
*stares at tv waiting to see pikachu and then santa*

The Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade in New York? I watched it earlier today when it was on.

Narukami

ᴋɪɴɢᴘɪɴ &#743
Awards
Website
stormdiver.tumblr.com
Omnomnomnom, happy Thanksgiving everybody! Hopefully everybody gets to enjoy some time with their family and some good food. :)

Mite

Kingly
Staff member
Awards
Good food with family and friends, and football all day. Truly a Happy Thanksgiving.

AxelYoYo

RAWR
Awards
YES! We're actually being traditional this year, and eating a grand dinner of Turkey! Happy Thanksgiving everyone :)

Zul

Awards
Quite a delicious dinner posted there, lets get ready to nom. Then buy skryim at an extra low price tomorrow!

agm2T.jpg

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
My family's Thanksgiving meal isn't ready yet. Need food.....

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Almost dinner time~ So hungry, all this patience, I am ready to let this wonderful meal into my stomach.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
As I obtained my plate from my sister, serving the food, consisting of a full turkey breast, stuffing, mashed potatoes, cranberry sauce, scalloped potatoes w/ bacon and ham, and cheesy cream spinach, I slouched my way into my eating quarters, carrying my plate that, despite lifting a tree, I could feel it's immensity and that it's presence was strong, I worked my way through this meal quickly, thinking that because of it's size, it would eat me if I did not devour it first. I finished it in a few minutes, stomach ready to burst, and I could proudly say; "I'm ready for desert."

Back