• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Happy B-Day!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xarhas

Hello, Xarhas here. As we all know, it is now March 28th, which marks the third birthday of KH2. I wanted to post this thread here so we could have a little tribute to our favorite sequel. So, in honor of KH2, I wanted to see if anyone would be willing to talk about their favorite parts from the game, or generally anything else that has to do with KH2.
So, Happy Birthday, KH2!:lol:
P.S, please don't mark this thread as useless. I just thought that it would be fun to remember the sequel of one of the best games in the world on its b-day. Sorry if anyone else has already done a thread like this already.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
Uhmmm...happy birthday KH2? oO

(i'll do it for the heck of it) I liked the part that wasn't homosexual

Oh, wait...

Zeagal

Lick It Good
My most favorite thing in that game was the prequel battles to the battle of 1000 heartless. Where we got all those Final Fantasy characters to assist us. I liked to just watch them fight.

TAV

my favorite part was battling the organization members.....especially luxord

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
This actually this isn't weird to me I've celebrated the birthday of FFXII for 2 years so more power to you.

Uh I liked when I stopped being Roxas and was Sora in his KH1 clothes, that brief moment there when I still had hope for the game is all I got.

Xarhas

Uhmmm...happy birthday KH2? oO

(i'll do it for the heck of it) I liked the part that wasn't homosexual

Oh, wait...

lolz, all the AxelxRoxas parts in the beginning, the conversation between Saix and Xemmy at the end...

Seifer and Vivi...
Anyways, my favorite battle would have to be either the 1000 Heartless, or one of the battles at the end with Xemnas(runs to PS2 to make Sora glide around the battlefield for two hours straight).
Character? Probably Roxas. He practically kicked Sora's ass during that fight in the station of awakening. Or was it the station of serenity? Well, whatever. Plus, he could stab someone's eye out with his hair. Actually, any KH male character could do that. Except MX and Ansem the Wise.
Sorry, but does anyone else think that MX has a thing for Ven? He just seems like the type who'd be into little blond kids....
Sorry, I had sugar recently. Forgive my outburst of total randomness.
So, off the topic of BBS(which I'm practically dying for to come out), Did anyone here rush to the stores at midnight to buy it? I didn't, firstly because I was out of money at that time, and I got it for Christmas almost nine months later(sob)

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Happy Birthday, KH2! 8D I remember celebrating this in 2007. 'ZOMG KH2FM+ JUST CAME OUT AND IT'S KH2'S BIRTHDAY! ...fweeeeee! D:' I don't remember if I celebrated it last year, though... I might celebrate it tomorrow, as that's when I got the game. :d

My favourite part was probably the ending because it was really cute and I started tearing up. (probably because 'DD: the game's over. ...KH3!? WHERE ARE YOU.') I loved lots of the Organization XIII battles, though. Xigbar and Demyx are fun to fight and I love to go bash Luxord for no apparent reason. (besides sora's aborable reaction command scene when there's all of the giant cards.)

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
Wooooah, I remember posting to a thread like this last year. How time flies....

Any who, my favorite parts would have to be using the limits, that teeny teeny tiny time of playing as Riku, and the graphics and story. Good times...

Fantasy_dragon

Website
alexsvgs.blogspot.com
Man...I remember about 3 years ago, I got this game for my birthday. I played this game nonstop for 5 days when I finally beat it. My favorite part is the 1000 Heartless battle, and just the combat system in general. It's so much better than in the first.

Lifes.Lover

For the deeds of today resonate....
Website
lifes-lover18.livejournal.com
Umm... Happy Birthday, KH2.

Let's see... favorite parts.

I enjoyed the game for its simplicity, at the same time that I fricken' hate it for that very same reason. Depends on the mood I am while playing.

I enjoyed the numerous cutscenes, because those are what I play for.... not that the fighting doesn't really help when I'm pissed off and in need of bashing something.

I enjoyed the drive forms. It was wonderful to see him change into them, though it's kind of sad how they made the game so much easier.

I enjoyed the inclusion of the Organization members, though I think they were pulled off better in CoM and its remake than in KH2.

Huh, I guess I like the game more than I thought.

KH1 still beats it, though.

Wevvy

Happy Birthday Mr Kingdom Hearts 2.

I liked teh scenes Axel keeps stalking Kairi.

Xirchs the 13th

Website
xirchs.tumblr.com

My favourite part was probably the ending because it was really cute and I started tearing up. (probably because 'DD: the game's over. ...KH3!? WHERE ARE YOU.') I loved lots of the Organization XIII battles, though. Xigbar and Demyx are fun to fight and I love to go bash Luxord for no apparent reason. (besides sora's aborable reaction command scene when there's all of the giant cards.)

i would have to agree with this
the ending was probably the best part, was very emotional

but i there really isnt one thing that i can single out, i love it all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back