• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hades

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

MosesMohs

you know, i played COM like 10 times & i've always ran through that level.
"/
they could have done such a better job on that level.

Zipporahss

I CANNOT get past Hades. I have been trying for the last 8 hours and thought it was ok if I posted a third thread haha. I'm on level 22, trying to do combos.. nothing seems to be working, I can't even get a fourth of a bar away from him. WTF... what am I doing wrong??

If you're talking about KH2 may I say that you need to use the strongest keyblade you can find. and also buy as many potions as you can, and then buy very good armor.

If you're playing COM, I can only say kick butt and stay alive!!!!! and if you beat Hook you can beat any one on COM!!!:thumbup:

MPC1301

well... i take it that you can't use the "Cloud" friend cards, b/c he isn't available for a friend card until AFTER you beat hades (ironic, ain't it? :toungesmile:)
yeah, i just basically used cloud a ton in that game, but darn, it was hard! even harder than KHI! and zero cards! you can just be cheap an use them whenever he is about to do a major attack!
-hope i hepled

Pelafina

lately, lovely
Awards
[twitches]

I hated this fight.

I still can't beat it on Reverse/Rebirth.

Kingblader9

dude its so obvious...just use blue rhapsody and about 3 blizard raids(use treasure chest in olympus coliseum to find) he should be about half way if not more then use cloud and good attack cards...COM really shouldnt be that hard for u...my theory (when i first got it) was to stop playing then get up and play first thing in the morning (the nightmares are good motivation j/k) thats how i beat most of the game

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
dude its so obvious...just use blue rhapsody and about 3 blizard raids(use treasure chest in olympus coliseum to find) he should be about half way if not more then use cloud and good attack cards...COM really shouldnt be that hard for u...my theory (when i first got it) was to stop playing then get up and play first thing in the morning (the nightmares are good motivation j/k) thats how i beat most of the game

Pretty good strategy. The cold does seem to hurt him more since he's HADES.

NoBoDYShadow

why dont you try this put afew 0 infront of your deck and put 9 ~ 4 or 5 cards and above
store the 0 cards for when hades is using sleights or cards higher then yours that you cant beat
and dodgeroll ALOT :lol: hope this helps :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back