• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hades

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deranged Maniac

I CANNOT get past Hades. I have been trying for the last 8 hours and thought it was ok if I posted a third thread haha. I'm on level 22, trying to do combos.. nothing seems to be working, I can't even get a fourth of a bar away from him. WTF... what am I doing wrong??

KershaFangs

Just level up more. If you level up a few times, like 2 or 3, and still can't beat him, then check out your abilities and make sure you got good ones equipped. But it depends; which Hades fight are you talking about? Unless it's the Goddess of Fate cup battle, I don't think you could ever hurt Hades outside that match.

Note: I'm talking about KH2.

safire inthe sky

isn't it obvious he's talking about chain of memories. anyway, if you are still having trouble, it is probebly due to your deck or the lack of hp. so being at a high level may not help if you were getting slights when you leveled up. so I suggest trying to get a better deck. I don't know what yours is right now, but it never hurts to have more and higher cards

Turtlefox

Yeah, it is obvious actually. You're obviosuly in the COM part of the forums.. :closedeyes: Anyway, yeah, It's probably just your deck or something. Keep training I guesss and get more CP! CP is more important than HP IMO. :thumbsup:

Mike

iROFL
Awards
u tell me which game.............i will give u info on what to equip what keyblades and etc...(ive beat all three games...................ya i know................im a kh fanatic

Deranged Maniac

I am in the COM part of the board so obviously I am talking about COM.. lol... feel free to PM me with the deck info Mike.. I have tried SEVERAL varities..

Deranged Maniac

isn't it obvious he's talking about chain of memories. anyway, if you are still having trouble, it is probebly due to your deck or the lack of hp. so being at a high level may not help if you were getting slights when you leveled up. so I suggest trying to get a better deck. I don't know what yours is right now, but it never hurts to have more and higher cards

I was actually getting CP boosts most of the time.

cam1lee

sence its COM you should probably level up more and get more cards but what the main thing is, is probably your attack style the key to any of these kinds of games is to evade. if it was the other kh games than leveling up wouldnt matter but to just dodge a lot an attack!!! dont worry you'll get it!!!

Goofy: DON"T GIVE UP!

Tensuke

Get some blizzard cards. And use Blue Rhapsody enemy card to boost your blizzard attacks.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Dodge Roll Lots

DON'T BOTHER WITH COMBOS OF ATTACK CARDS, THEY JUST WITTLE DOWN YOUR DECK

MAKE SURE TO HAVE PLENTY OF CURE CARDS IN YOUR DECK

xZora

Yeah, don't use any combos, and mostly run around and dodge a lot at first. Eventually he'll have less powerful combos, and have to recharge more often between attacks. It took me forever to beat him T^T (I fail at CoM xD)

Kurxi

As the other thread, my advice is to wait it out, first you do some hits then you run. Let him Sleight, break them, dodge them, wait till he stops Sleighting, this is the moment to start attacking him. Oh yeah, forgot to add this important advice, NEVER SLEIGHT WHILE YOU FIGHT HIM, EVER.

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
All right....WHICH game are u talking about? KH2?

Isn't obvious he's talking about CoM? We're in a CoM forum.

Anyway, I had trouble with Hades too. If you're having a lot of trouble try leveling up a bit and get a bigger health bar or stronger moves.

Blue

home is where the heart is
My advice is: Don't use sleights,keep a lot of 0 cards with you,as well as cure cards,and attack him with higher cards.

[√]Genuflect
My advice is: Don't use sleights,keep a lot of 0 cards with you,as well as cure cards,and attack him with higher cards.
Wow.
Is he fighting a strong Boss to keep many 0 cards?

Blue

home is where the heart is
Wow.
Is he fighting a strong Boss to keep many 0 cards?
Well,that's how I defeated him.Every time he tried to attack me,I used a 0 card,then he had his defense down.And Hades WAS very hard to beat IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back