• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

.Hack The New World

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Runeshard

OOC: sry, i was grounded for a while.
IC: having gotten lost while following Kai, Stray finally gets coordinated and catches up with the rest, only to see Kai data drain. "what in heck? and who is that person near you Kazu?" he asked in disbelief.

Arzur

Kazu turned to Stray. "How long have you been in the world? Before you can know who this is, you must know about the Twilight. How much have you heard about it?"

Runeshard

OOC: i dunnno.

IC: "umm... i can't remember how long, but it has been like ever since it came out... but i really just talked and chatted. i really didn't fight....

Arzur

"That makes sense..." Kazu turned to Aura. "But still... who hasn't heard of...her? The ultimate AI...The child unseen...Aura..."

Clow Reed

Kai then turned to Aura.
"It's you..The girl me Sakura meet when we first played The World with the others!" Kai said in shock.

Arzur

ooc: sorry if my last 2 posts sucked, just trying to move it along with little inspiration.
ic: Kazu turned when he heard a noise. He saw more data bugs. "Damn...is Helba trying to get us killed!?" Kazu jumped into battle, and was promptaly smashed back. "That attack won't work anymore! I can't use it...This could be bad..."

Runeshard

"ok... now what are those things?" Stray said in disbelief as he saw the databugs.

Arzur

"I'm not to sure. All I know, is that they just regenerate from normal attacks. The only move that I can kill them with won't work....If we don't find out what Helba want's soon, we're dead.."

Clow Reed

"Back off. There mine." Kai said as he pushed the others out of his way. He then held his bracelet up and shouted:
"DATA ARC!" And he data drained all the monsters.

Runeshard

"wow... impressive, when do i get a power like that?" asked Stray as he saw the awesome power of the data drain being used. "that is awesome!!"

Last edited:

Arzur

ooc: please, no one liners. there in a one paragraph limit. (If you guys don't follow the post limit shown in the forum rules, if I let it go on in my rp, I might get blmed. So, here's a heads up!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back