• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

.Hack The New World

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fortunate Abyss

Somewhere not so far from the over there.
(Arzur, d'you ever play the dothack games? Just curious. :X)

Without much questioning Tsukii continued on through Mac Anu. He searched every corner and tried asking everyone but they either walked away or stood in shock. After redundant failure, Tsukii stood on the bridge and surveyed the river, "How real does that look?" he told himself as a silmuntaneous beep started sounding around him.

"Must be mail," he thought, logging out of The World for a brief moment. After reading his mail, he sat there dumbfounded. The mail wrote:

Dear Yuki,
I know you're looking for me as of now Yuki, but I want to inform you that that won't do any good. These mishaps are starting to occur all over again, and we are on the ravel as of now. I'm in fear that Skeith might have resurrected or some new virus might have dawned. By the way, in order to get to the Net Slums, you will need a special way in getting there. None of the players will know about it, and whoever does will never speak. So, don't wast much time and warp to:

Delta - Bursting Past Aqua Field

... you will find an AI waiting for you on the field. Upon your arrival, she will give you an item, if nothing happens on the way. Yuki, beware of what lurks around because you might end up like your brother. Take good care of yourself.

Sincerely,
Helba

Arzur

ooc:not yet, but I know the charecters
ic: "The queen of the forgotten realm....Helba, and the net slums maybe?" As Kazu spoke these words, he recived a message similar to Tsukii's. "So it was Helba..." Kazu took off his cloak, revealing his avatar. He had black pants, a black sleevles shirt, and a wave mark going from the tops of his eyes to the bottem shaped like a lightning bolt. He approached a chaos gate. "Bursting! Pastover! Aquafield!" He dissapered in a flash of light.

Fortunate Abyss

((Yeah, I'm about to play the third one. Finished one and two.))

"Bursting Past Aqua Field!!" Tsukii yelled while he stood near the Chaos Gate, and he promptly vanished through several rings of light. When he opened his eyes, he was relocated to a field with green grass as far as he can see. The spring adjacent of him was illuminating somewhere down the bottom.

He turned to examine the area but jumped as a deviant light gourged from the sky, landing next to him. Tsukii subconsciously brought his weapon out and grasped onto the hilt. The light vanished and a figure took its place, the person looked utterly familiar to who he's seen before, out of curiousity, he blurted, "K-Kazu?"

Clow Reed

Seeing no interest in the two players Kai walked on looking for clues and asking people about the dot hackers. Finally he came back to the brigde and so did the memories.
"Well I never find the answer!?" Kai shhouted when he suddenly got an e-mail similar to Kazu andTsukii.
"Helba?!?! She helped the dot hackers and few times. This might be the answer!" Kai said as he rushed to the Chaos Gate.
"Bursting Past Aqua Field" Kai then was transported to the area and saw the two players that were talking about Helba.
"Hey! did you guys get an e-mail from Helba too?"

Runeshard

Outside name: Mirrage Quincy
The World Name: Stray
Class:Sword master
Bio: A gamer at heart, Mirrage never showed his talents. He stayed in the back, among those who woudl just view. When "The World" came out, he decided to actually play, seeing taht the people won't know who he is. After the first time playing, he decided that it was an intricate game and kept going, he has playn since.
Game App:Short Platinum Blonde Hair, Ice Blue eyes, 5'10", lanky and a tatoo on his back, with two wings and a Yin Yang symbol in the middle. His Shirt covers it, so no person really sees it. clothing is white and midnight blue.
Outside App: Platinum Blonde Hair, Ice Blue Eyes, 5'10'', lanky

Last edited:

Arzur

"Eh? do I know you?" Kazu turned to Kai as he warped in. "Yes, I got the E-mail. I' not sure abot him, though." "What does Helba know about Saku..." Kazu tryed to keep his spirets up. "So, where's this Vagrent AI, anyway?"
OOC: If Kazu has met Tsukii in the past, he does not remember. He has not played in a few years, so he does not remember many players.

Runeshard

Having just warped in, Stray hears the bustling commotion about the Dot Hackers.
Intrigued, he looks for where the source of the rumors go. After asking many of the people there, he finally talks to an old man near the people who started questioning people. " He shouted out something like....umm.... Bursting Past Aqua Field.... or something" was what the geezer told him. " Thank you" as he hurried to the Chaos Gate "Bursting Pastover Aqua Field" he called out.

Last edited:

Arzur

OOC: *did anyone else notice that the area name in known as Bursting Pastover Aqua field?* not past

Clow Reed

"I wish I knew. It might have a clue to bringing her back." Kai said. Suddenly he noticed mosters coming towards them.
"We've got trouble." Kai said as he took out his staff.

Fortunate Abyss

((My mistake for putting in error in peoples thoughts. I suppose it's Pastover.)

Tsukii switched glances from Kazu to Kai, speaking serenly, "I've come here because of the letter, that is correct." And as another light engulfed the area near them he watched in astonishment, "More people?" Leaving that thought aside, he surveyed the area as he reflected the letter through his head, "There should be the AI here... unless something's wrong." Without looking at the rest of the characters, Tsukii took off towards the dungeon, a hunch certainly overcoming him.

"I suppose that thing should be in there if not out here," he assumed with passion, bringing out a charm; Speed Charm.

Arzur

Kazu watched Tsukii run off. "A speed charm? With new updates, those are pretty old school...Oh well. Seeing as I have no charms, hackingl will work." Kazu hit a few keys. Kazu activated the hack, making him very fast. He ran off after Tsuki. "No reason to play fair, for me the world is not a game any more....No matter how many rules I break, it doesn't matter. I'm only here for answers...."

Fortunate Abyss

The accelerating footsteps behind Tsukii made him turn around. It was Kazu, like him, traveling at an immense speed.

"Always liked it the old way- I wonder how Kazu's doing his," Tsukii thought, abating his speed to match with Kazu. Tsukii glanced at Kazu and spoke loudly over the whispering wind, "What do you suppose this letter is about? And do you think it's the actual Helba that sent it?"

Clow Reed

"Thanks for the back up." Kai said as the monsters closed in on him.
"Die!"Kai siad as he casted a spell.
"OrVak Rom" And a tornado of fire engulfed the monsters.
"Now to catch up to those two." Kai said as he casted a speed spell and rushed off after them.

Arzur

"It's a possability.Or, it could be someone who had a hand in killing my sister... So, just who are you? If you were wondering, I'm Kazu, ex-member of the Cobalt Knights."

Clow Reed

Kai caught up to the others.
"Thanks for the back up guys. You really helped me out." He said with disgust. He then noticed a dungen coming up.
"Hey maybe the AI is in that dungen."

Runeshard

OOC:i forgot how to do italics....so i am using teh * symbol*

when entering, Stray sees the group that was spoken of by the old man. *What are they doing here, and why does the dot hackers have to do with anything? Are they back? what have they seen? and who was that person in the email?* Stray seeing, that they ran, and having not been an honest game player, uses a hack to follow the group, but keep a distance to where they hopefully wouldn't see him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back