• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

.Hack The New World

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arzur

Kazu turned to Kai, his voice ccold and unfeeling. "If you're SO weak that you can't handel low level goons like those, then you shouldn't even be here." Kazu thought to him self, Why would Helba call all of them, as well? If she wants us to work together...Hell no!

Clow Reed

Kai growled at Kazu in anger.
"I'm not weak! just thought we'd work together. Won't make that mistake angian." He then noticed that they were being followed.
"Don't look now but I think we're being tailed." Kai whispered to the others as they rushed to the dungen.

Runeshard

Stray notices that he is seen. "oh snap, what am i to do? there would be too many to fight, i guess i have to show my self..." coming out of hiding, Stray walks towards the group who was heading toward the dungeon. "umm.. isn't it a nice day to go...ummm.... running?" is all he could think of as the sights of the group was on him.

Clow Reed

"What do you want? Why are you following us?" Kai asked and then he took out his staff.
"And answer correctly or you'll be dead in a heartbeat." He said as he pointed the staff at Stray with col hatered filled eyes.

Runeshard

Stray, looking at the cold stare of Kai, says "I am Stray. i am here on my own curiosity. as well as an email. why are you here? and put down tat staff, you look like a fool waving it around like a chicken with your head cut-off. didn't your mother teach you better? and besides, you embarass your comrades if you are the only one pulling out your weapon when your friends have drawn none."

Clow Reed

"Let's just say I have trust issues with people who follow me and trying to hid." Kai said in a cold tone as he put his staff up.
"So you got the e-mail from Helba too."

Runeshard

Stray looked at him quizzically. "hide? i wasn't hiding...just... okay, i was hiding. but still, you haven't told me why either of us are here... i still don't understand teh situation... so do you care to explain, oh untrustful one?"

Clow Reed

"I don;t know why these two are here but as for me, I'm here to get back what I've lost and I'll leave it at that." Kai said n a cold tone as he walked into the dungen.

Runeshard

"ok, fine with me, but if i am to go with you, at least try to smile... it is depressing" says stray, the comic he tries to be. " and besides, i lost someone, and i wish not to make it seem like i am sad." stray turns to the others with them. "hey? why the solemn silence?

Arzur

"There is a 'solemn silence' because we have been flanked by an idiot! Can you even TRY to be serious!?" Kazu entered the dungean, trying to control his anger and find the AI. "Where is it?"

Clow Reed

Kai noticed something moving out of the corner of his eye. He rushed after it at high speed.
"I think I found it guys. Follow me."

Runeshard

"Well, ok. i will be serious, if you so desire." Stray apologizes.
Seeing Kai rushing, Stray folow, hoping that the answers could be found in this AI.

Clow Reed

Kai followed the stranger deeper and deeper into the dungen till he lost it in a huge empty room.
"Great now where did it go..What the hell?" Kai shouted as a data bug attacked him.
"IT't IT's... a DATA BUG!"

Arzur

ooc: What exctaly IS a data bug? sounds kinda weak....
Ic: Kazu spun and drew his weapon. He leaped at the bug, using his wave, thunder to empower his attacks. "Die!"
ps: I can't post more untill I find out how powerful a data bug is...

Clow Reed

OOC: YOU DON"T KNOW WHAT A DATA BUG IS?!?! I take it you haven't played the game then. In short a Data Bug is a monster who's data has been rewriten so it never dies unless it is data drained. That should be a skill we learn during this fight.

Arzur

OOc: Are they like the mod monsters from Legend of the Twilight? Oh well, when in doubt, data draiin. (Or something to that effect...)
Ic: Kazu hit the monster, doing heavy damage. He thought that he had killed it, when it regenerated. "This....could get painful..." He leaped back into battle, attacking with his fulll power, and best abilities. He yelled to the others, "You go on and find the AI! I'll try to hold it off!"

Arzur

ooc: eh...here's only 2 of us posting...
ic: Kazu kept attacking as Kai ran off. "...stupid...data bug...JUST DIE!" Kazu's hand started to glow. "What the?" As he saw the light, Kazu remembered an encounter that he had the day that he had left the world. He had met a strange cat avatar when he was on a mission with his master, Watari. The cat had summoned a dumbell shaped guardian and had killed Watari's avatar, Albireo. Before Kazu could move, the cat had blasted him. As he fell, Kazu heard the cat say something about a gift... "So...this is the gift? I wonder how it works?" Kazu attacked, and his hand gowed a deadly crimson. "Destruction...BLAST!" The light engulfed the monster, and Kaz ran off after Kai.

Clow Reed

Kai ran through the dungen till he came to another empty room. Then he saw a girl.
"Arura... IT can't be?!" HE said but then a data bug attacked.
"Not another one."

The two fought but Kai did little damage. Then the monster took an ax and killed Kai. Kai was dead, floating in a sea of nothingness when Arura came to him.
"You have the gift. You must become part of the ledgend." Then she kissed him, brought him back to life, and then touched his right hand. A light formed around it and turned into a barcelet.
"What the...?" He started to say but was then brought back to the battle. The data bug attacked and Kai said two words.
"DATA DRAIN!"

Arzur

Kazu watched Kai data drain. He turned to Aura. "Aura...What...What's the meaning of this? This isn't like the Aura that I remember...." Kazu blasted another Data Bug, lost in thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back