• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

.Hack The New World

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arzur

.Hack The New World Please join

Hirokie was reformating an area of the world. Suddenly, he heard a voice: "What are you doing to MY World!? Die, and leave me!" He turned to see a humongous monster. "Wha?" In seconds, the monster had beaten him. In the real world, the user behind the avatar known as Hirokie, died at his computer.
The World, the ultimate online rpg, is changing. Even after all of the reformatings, and bug sweeps, the world is still acting on its own. Now, a group of players must revive the legacy of the dot hackers, and save both worlds!
Rules: standard rules.
Template:
Outside name:
The World Name:
Class: (Long Arm, Wave master, Heavy axe, Sword master, Twin user, werewolf)
Bio:
App:
Other stuff that you want to add.

Last edited:

MemoryOathkeeper

Somewhere between Light and Dark; Twilight
Outside name: Tsuki
The World Name: Yomemura
Class: Twin Blader
Bio: He thought he was too old for games, but after hearing rumors of the deaths or people falling into comas- he decides to join. Knowing those of previous dothackers: Kite, Blackrose, Balmung, Mia, Elk, etc... He agendas to save "The World" and bring peace throughout the wrought land.
Appearance: Silver hair neck-length, dull blue eyes with a speck of crimson in the middle. In "The World" he wears a White and Light Green uniform (similar to the one Kite wears.)

Arzur

Outside name: Ken Suzahura
The World Name: Kazu
Class: Long Arm
Bio: Not much is known about this player. He is said to have a conection to Crim.
Appearance: Wears a long cloak with a hood. His long blue hair is practacly all that you can see of him.

Prince Riku

Across The Valley Of No Where..By The Mountain Of
Template:
Outside name:Sky Ortiz
The World Name:Xit
Class:WereWolf
Bio:Il tell every body about it later on
App:World Appearance:He looks like Riku but with black wolf ears and wears all black.And on his wrist he has a black data ring that allows him to activate the imfamouse "Dark Data Drain." But he dosent know about it.

Outside Appearance:He has black hair smooth tanish/latin like skin. He wears black gloves, black kacky jeans, black timberland boots, and a black SouthPole shirt.Oh and his eyes are a blueish color.

Godric

With your mother, eating chicken on the couch.
Outside name: Leon Marin
The World Name: Frost
Class: Sword master
Bio: This character could be found standing off to the side, usually watching the actions and failures of the other player's in 'The World'.
Appearance: Frost would be found wearing a long, black trench-coat that covered his body, all except for the white hair that would shift to be shown ocassionaly when he moved. Pale, almost white eyes stared at those around him, taking in all he saw.

Akuma

Outside name: Shawn KAge
The World Name: Deadman
Class: Heavy axe
Bio: Shawn is a gamer to the max
App: Shawn stands 6'4 tall, has dirty-blonde hair that cascades down his face over his shoulders, reaching to the small of his back. He usually wears it out, but sometimes fastens it into a ponytail to avoid it from getting in his way when fighting. He likes to wear a black shirt with a red trim and a depiction of a dragon on the back, and a black cloth half-cloak over it. He wears trowsers of the same dark grey as his shirt, with a red flame motif down the side of the left leg.

Fortunate Abyss

Somewhere not so far from the over there.
Template
Outside name: Yuki Daisuke
The World Name: Tsukii
Class: Twin Blade
Bio: He never really got into the whole "The World" game even though it was the best-seller. He practically got over games because he just thought he was too old for it now. But, after his brother fell into a coma while playing "The World," Yuki swore an oath to find whatever made his brother unconscious and seek vengence.
Appearance: White hair that is mostly covered by the hat, he wear a uniform that is similar to the one Kite wore in dothack. He wears an earring on both side; one white, one black.

Last edited:

Arzur

*stammers at all of the people who suddenly joined*
Thank's everyone, we will start when one more joins

Clow Reed

Outside Name: Daisuke Hikuma
The World Name: Kai
Class: Wavemaster
Bio: Daisuke heard of the stories of the .hackers and wanted to become just like them. But suddenly the girl most precious to him was playing the game with him and fell into a coma. Now Daisuke vales to fix The World and save his love.
Appearance: http://www.animecubed.com/galleries/ccs/ccs241.jpg.shtml (Kai green, Sakura red)

Arzur

ooc:time 2 start YAAAAY!!
ic: Kazu stared at his informat. "So, you mean to tell me that you have no clue what's going on?" "No, I don't. The way the world is now....It's hard to know anything..." "Oh well, thank you for trying to help." She called after him "Kazu? Am I ever going to see what you look like under that hood?" "Maybe some day..." Kazu left the tavern and looked around, his FMD picking out even the smallest details. "What to do...?"

Fortunate Abyss

Tsukii faded into existence as he logged into "The World." He surveyed the area and saw the few people that roamed around town, "Delta Server... Mac Anu," he thought as he descended down the stair.

It's been a long time since Yuki started playing games, he got over it after he graduated from middle school. He simply thought he was too old for games, so he gave it up to his little brother. However, after the recent event of his brother falling into a coma, he had no choice but to play. "There's something in this game that's devastating," Tsukii pondered, walking down the second flight of stairs.

The brief research he did before joining the game was something about Helba and the Net Slums. "If only I can get in contact with her..." he hesitated as a hooded figure walked by him; the whiff that resided in the graphic air made him jump in shock, Kazu?

Arzur

Kazu passed a player who looked vaigly farmilliar. As Kazu walked, he looked over his shoulder. "Where have I seen him...?" Kazu thought, "Oh well...I still need more info. These deaths havw to stop." He saw a bunch of PKs bullying an obvious noob. He dispatched them with a wave of his Halbard and didn't even wait for thanks. He walked on.

Fortunate Abyss

Tsukii stepped aside as Kazu wielded his Halberd and moved forward. "I guess I was wrong," he thought glumly. Tsukii abruptly went up to one of the characters that stood near the NPC and asked, "Ever hear of Helba or the Net Slums?"

The character froze with a shocked expression then quickly shook his head and walked away. Muttering a curse, Tsukii turned to leave but ran into a guy that seemed to be eavesdropping. He concealed his snicker, trying to look as serious as possible, "And... what are you doing?"

(Btw, Kazu just "ignored" me and walked away- so I talked to another extra.)

Last edited:

Clow Reed

Kai stood on the brigde in Mac Anu. The memories of the times he spent here with Sakura flooded his mind. He closed his eyes and was about to cry when he over heard two players talking about Helba and the Net Slums (Tsukii and Kazu.) He walked by them hoping to listen in on them.

Arzur

ooc: sorry, I thought you were saying Kazu as a thought, not out loud
ic: Kazu flashed back to why he was in the world after quiting years ago. He had givin the software to his siter, who saved his charecter on back-up. He had wwalked into her roomm one day and found her at her computer, dead. O the screen, there was a message that adressed him, the real world him: I know you're reading this Ken. If you wish to unrvel the reason for the death of your sister, Seek out the decendents of Fiana, The one who wears the eyes of the stars, the queen of the forgotten realm, and the one who's face bears a sign of greeting. Ken had logged in as Kazu, later and started to try to unravel the mystery. The player who he had been talking to was an informat. "Damn it....Who would do that...Who would kill Saku?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back