• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

.hack//g.u. kite or not???

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

namine'- kairi

the one called (tri edge) in g.u. is it kite or something totally different?? i have really thought about it and is it kites character taken over by the braclet?? or is it really him??? what even happened to blackrose and balmung and all the rest? and how the hell are are haseo and the gang the 8 phases??

Iwrestledabearonce

Δdrug gangΔ
Awards
No, this is like 6 - 8 years into the Future (can't remember). I think Kite's Player has left the game, and the braclet has taken hold of the character, thus transforming him. Far-fetched, yes, but plausible. VERY VERY Unlikely... but plausible.

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
It's more or less a new character. Kite's character has been gone from The World for a long time and has made no attempts to ever come back. As for who it exactly is, it's not even a real character from the looks. It's probably living data (similar to Skeeth and what not) that's causing trouble for people.

I'm more interested in the fact that all the main characters seem to be different incarnations of the Original Forms of the Virus. Like how the main character is Skeeth. That's what I want to know.

namine'- kairi

god its all confusing i know kite and blackrose left but copies of there characters were made by aura and she gave them too shugo and rena....maybe its shugo.....or maybe kites character is controlled by the braclet cuz he does data drain haseo cuz ppl call him the terror of death maybe the.(uhhh right now im just gonna call kites character "thing" cuz we dont really know what the hell it is) thing sees haseo and all the other that are named after the phases as the actual phases and data drains them just like the real kite did and the game takes place i think four years after kite left

SuperEclipse

~Ichiban~
Awards
Website
www.spirasdestiny.net
The Data Drain infected Kite, so mabye that is him or its someone usings his Avatar..

more and likey I think its infected kite..but CC corp, lost all of its data, and they hade to rebuild. So unless they got all the files back, thats not him, if they got all there files back, to fix The world.. Then thats him.

Xell

Wait, wut?
It's obviously a corrupted version of Kite, considering how the bracelet infects the character when ever they use it, and for crying out loud.. IT'S NOT SHUGO!! Shugo is chibified.. Tri Edge isn't..

Freya

Roger ELizabeth DeBris
Awards
Whatever happened to that thing anyways? Shugo was wearing the bracelet when the series ended. A side story maybe. I have yet to finish the manga.

It's corrupted data using the avatar. It's Kite's avatar, but Kite's user isn't using it, it's corrupted data. (as stated before lolol)

I've been watching .hack//roots also, though I haven't gotten to the Haseo vs Kite fight, I know quite a bit, because I'm a geek.

namine'- kairi

did any one notice at the end of the 3 magas theres these lil comics that are only one page long and it has balmung and kite but it says kites data drain is maxed out then in the 2 one it shows balmung unconsious and waking up to find the so called kite but then in the next one i think tri edge kills him because it shows him all posed and his cloths are ripped up and he has the hair covering one of his eyes just like the tri edge??? so wtf is that about?

[edited for language]

Xaldin

Bronze Member
Awards
the one called (tri edge) in g.u. is it kite or something totally different?? i have really thought about it and is it kites character taken over by the braclet?? or is it really him??? what even happened to blackrose and balmung and all the rest? and how the hell are are haseo and the gang the 8 phases??

Ok, well upon beating the game I can explain half of this.

1. Blackrose quit the game.
2. G.U stands for too many things, it's impossible to tell.
3. Tri-Edge is apparently a corrupt Kite or so, since the data of characters were transformed into a new version of the World.
4. Tri-Edge's real name is "Kite of the Azure Flame."
5. Balmung is to make an apperance in Volume 2.
6. A strange whale like sound is emited from the Aida, Ocra means whale, so could the new Tri-Edge happen to be a corrupt Orca or so? It's impossible to tell for now.

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
Actually I was getting the impression that the corruption just TOOK the form of Kite. It's not actually his character or anything.

As for the Whale sound, I think it's just coincidence though at the ending of the Preview for Volume Two, the two figures DID look like Balmung and Orca. Overall it's really compelling... I can't wait for Volume 2.

I also love how the "Avatar" System is set up. The characters relationship to all the Phases was pretty badass... Thank god Haseo got Skeith, since Skeith is the definition of badassery. When Haseo "snapped" in the Arena and turned into Skeith... I was like "WOOT WOOT!" I'm still confused about a few things so I'll probably IM you for some clearing up Xal.

Xaldin

Bronze Member
Awards
Actually I was getting the impression that the corruption just TOOK the form of Kite. It's not actually his character or anything.

As for the Whale sound, I think it's just coincidence though at the ending of the Preview for Volume Two, the two figures DID look like Balmung and Orca. Overall it's really compelling... I can't wait for Volume 2.

I also love how the "Avatar" System is set up. The characters relationship to all the Phases was pretty badass... Thank god Haseo got Skeith, since Skeith is the definition of badassery. When Haseo "snapped" in the Arena and turned into Skeith... I was like "WOOT WOOT!" I'm still confused about a few things so I'll probably IM you for some clearing up Xal.

Number 1 - About the Kite character, if you meet the prophet, and besides that reading some of the e-mails you would find out. It's not the fact that the corruption took on the form of Kite, it's the way on how they transfered all the characters. Theydidn't exactly say how it happened, but they did say it's Kite's data. From a "Anomonyous user." Who probably makes an apperance later on. I'm guessing since the Bracelet itself was the cause of the data corruption. Thereason why The World Version 2 was made was to prevent such acoma and virus bugs from entering the system again.

As for the Avatar, yeah it is cool.

I wonder if Doppleganger will make an apperance again.

Freya

Roger ELizabeth DeBris
Awards
namine'- kairi said:
what the heck is .hack//roots whens it on what channel im a geek to!!!

.hack roots is the anime that tells the story of what happens between quarantine and G.U. It's about how Haseo got into The World: R2 and the Twilight Brigade looking for the Twilight Bracelet. Just look up ".hack//roots ep 1" on youtube, and they should have it, because it isn't out in america yet I believe.

namine'- kairi

w-w-w-what yyyyyyyyy blackrose was cool...... and since uve beat the game can u translate it for me ive seen it but its in japanese i saw like atoli die or someting or was that soem weird version of data darin. kite or whatever he is in the end looks so scary......i feel so bad for him...

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
It's Kite but it's not Kite. The BEST way to look at it would be someone playing as his Character. Though it's not really anyone... Okay another way to put it would be if a Virus went into his account and stole his character. The character who played as Kite doesn't use him anymore.

Xaldin

Bronze Member
Awards
It's Kite but it's not Kite. The BEST way to look at it would be someone playing as his Character. Though it's not really anyone... Okay another way to put it would be if a Virus went into his account and stole his character. The character who played as Kite doesn't use him anymore.

Time to quote the second e-mail from "???" who hopefully gets revealed later in the game.

"The mysterious figure is known as Kite of the Azure Flame, the title was recieved after the Epitaph of Rebirth. (Might have mistranslated that one, however it is porbably the name of the event.) The character itself no longer exists however the data of the character still wanders as an incomplete being, however something on the data is causing it to act the way it does now."

I wouldn't be suprise if that was Helba actually, guess we'll find out in voulme 2 or 3, anyways, I'm guessing that it's the Bracelet itself that does it, not a virus. It'd be to simplistic if it was a virus.

As for the end, it was because of another anomynous e-mail, though it was typed up in leet talk, but I was able to translate it close to something like "At (Keywords here) there is a vaccine that is able to destroy the AIDA please, hurry before it's too late." (Have no clue who this person is either Aura? Doubt it, but dunno). But the Locker itself actually contained AIDA.

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
Xaldin said:
Time to quote the second e-mail from "???" who hopefully gets revealed later in the game.

"The mysterious figure is known as Kite of the Azure Flame, the title was recieved after the Epitaph of Rebirth. (Might have mistranslated that one, however it is porbably the name of the event.) The character itself no longer exists however the data of the character still wanders as an incomplete being, however something on the data is causing it to act the way it does now."

I wouldn't be suprise if that was Helba actually, guess we'll find out in voulme 2 or 3, anyways, I'm guessing that it's the Bracelet itself that does it, not a virus. It'd be to simplistic if it was a virus.

As for the end, it was because of another anomynous e-mail, though it was typed up in leet talk, but I was able to translate it close to something like "At (Keywords here) there is a vaccine that is able to destroy the AIDA please, hurry before it's too late." (Have no clue who this person is either Aura? Doubt it, but dunno). But the Locker itself actually contained AIDA.

Yeah that seems the most probably. Xal did you unlock anything on the Terminal Disc? It says that it has cutscenes from "other adventures" using GU's graphic engine. I'm guessing that means the previous 4 games (with Kite and what not) redone with GU's graphics. I have yet to unlock a damn thing on it though. I heard two things.

1. You have to beat all 3 to unlock it.
2. Beating each game unlocks a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back