• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

.hack//g.u. kite or not???

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xell

Wait, wut?
namine'- kairi said:
ummm what does AIDA stand for and this shino looks exactally like atoli from the game and she falls comatose as well is there some kind of conection between them????

Taken from wikipedia!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1:

Godly Wikipedia said:
The meaning behind AIDA that makes the most sense is that which was revealed in trailers such as the E3 trailer: Artificial Intelligence Data Anomaly.

However, in the previously mentioned Prototype Trailer released with the Japanese game, a variety of meanings for AIDA were revealed:

* Appear from Illusion and Dance in the Actuality
* Anti-Intrusion Device for Aura
* Automatic idea damnating affection
* AI which Decides as Attorney
* Abrupt Invisible Damnation Alastor
* Agent of ID Dominational act

VirusCoreHacker

Copied From www.dothackers.net

AIDAs and Avatars:
AIDAs (Artificial Intelligent Data Anomalies that exist in "The World") have the ability to infect Player Characters in //G.U., attacking players beyond the game. An infected player becomes what is known as an AIDA-PC. The only way to effectively defeat an AIDA-PC is with an Avatar and the "Data Drain" ability. Using Data Drain, an Avatar can separate the "AIDA" from a Player Character. Avatars can be called upon by Epitaph Wielders.

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
VirusCoreHacker said:
Copied From www.dothackers.net

AIDAs and Avatars:
AIDAs (Artificial Intelligent Data Anomalies that exist in "The World") have the ability to infect Player Characters in //G.U., attacking players beyond the game. An infected player becomes what is known as an AIDA-PC. The only way to effectively defeat an AIDA-PC is with an Avatar and the "Data Drain" ability. Using Data Drain, an Avatar can separate the "AIDA" from a Player Character. Avatars can be called upon by Epitaph Wielders.

The sites also wrong. AIDA has no meaning at all. It's never given a true meaning and is said to mean TONS of things, just like GU.

kingdomknight

And there is a vid on youtube where Tri-Edge transforms into the true form of the God of the Azure Flame.

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
namine'- kairi said:
omg whitch is it???does AIDA mean something or not??? so confused......

Don't worry about it. For now AIDA has no confirmed meaning, just meanings people THINK it could have. We will find out in later volumes I'm sure.

Souretsu Gear

Nostalgia Tripping
I feel like reviving this thread. Okay, Kite in .hack//GU is kite since I read some spoilers cause I'm a friggin fanboy. His name now is Azure Kite along with Azure Orca and Azure Balmung. Apparently, the character data has copied and gained kite's personality of justice. In other words, he is a wondering AI with no proof.

VirusCoreHacker

ATTENTION

That guy is not kite....In .hack//gu was Throguht to be Triedge, the One Who Put Shino and others into a coma.

(Spoiler) Sry Havent Figured out the Spoiler command yet
: Ovan is the Real Triedge, its Still not Sure What Triedge: now know as Azure Kite
Azure Orca and Azure Balmung 's mission are..but it appears they ar aganist the AIDA..and Possible maby Join Your Party in Gu.

For more Info Go here: www.dothackers.net
or Look on Youtube and Watch :
.hack//roots
.hack//gu Vol1 Cutscenes
.hack//gu Vol 3 Cutscenes
Ect

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back