• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Guys, we may have a problem, there are more than 13 people in the new organization.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Naizak

So after this latest Big Hero 6 trailer, I noticed something, that Norted Riku...which ever version that is makes 13 Norted people. If you add Master Xehanort that is 14 people in the new organization. Let me run this by you guys just to double check.
You've got:

• Master Xehanort
  • Young Xehanort
  • Xemnas
  • Ansem (SoD)
  • Braig (Xigbar's Original)
  • Isa (Siax's Original)

Those are from DDD confined in the new organization. Then from the trailers so far you have:

• Vanitas
  • Larxene's Original
  • Lauriam (Marluxia's Original)
  • Luxord's Original
  • Even (Vexen's Original)
  • Demyx's Original
  • Aqua
  • Some form of Riku (Real, Replica, Data, Time Traveled from KH1...it's not known yet)

That makes 14 people in the new organization. This means one of 2 things to me.

1. Being Norted does not necessarily mean you are in the new organization. (Although I don't think that makes since cause Master Xehanort specifically wants 13 versions of himself.)
  2. Someone we think is Norted isn't actually Norted. (Maybe something we saw in a trailer was a premonition or some sort of vision.)

What do you guys think? Am I jumping the gun here or making careless assumptions?

Alja

Aqua is not a confirmed Nort, nor does she wear the coat. However, I firmly believe that we will have some shifts in the ranks and we might defeat/return a Nort to the Light while losing another character to the Darkness.

Any

Awards
Those are probably for backups in case, Sora and the good guys ends up destroying a member before the final battle between the seekers and the guardians or if someone is acting rashly towards Xehanort and the organization, they can destroy that person as Ansem SoD told Xigbar

DarkGrey Heroine

How much closer could I be?
Awards
2. Someone we think is Norted isn't actually Norted. (Maybe something we saw in a trailer was a premonition or some sort of vision.)

Now THIS is highly interesting to me, smells like traitor/pretender material to me
I think we still have to figure out how the "norting" process works, like, what is necessary to do in order to nort someone/someone to be norted, and if it involves more than one step, or one must somewhat willingly agree to be norted, then there is plenty of room for liars, cheaters and pretenders with other hidden agendas already being within the real Organization. This would spice things up quite a bit >:'D the Organization could collapse from within

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
Now THIS is highly interesting to me, smells like traitor/pretender material to me
I think we still have to figure out how the "norting" process works, like, what is necessary to do in order to nort someone/someone to be norted, and if it involves more than one step, or one must somewhat willingly agree to be norted, then there is plenty of room for liars, cheaters and pretenders with other hidden agendas already being within the real Organization. This would spice things up quite a bit >:'D the Organization could collapse from within

In order to withstand Xehanort's control, you'd have to be on par with his abilities. Terranort flipping could be a scenario, seeing as how he's a formidable wielder/Master. I'd like to think Marluxia is a pretender, but I dunno.

JustSnilloc

Having more than 13 potential darknesses isn’t problematic, no more than having 7 potential lights at any rate. When the time comes, seven lights and thirteen darknesses will clash to form the X-Blade. The rest just participate in the “war” I suppose, it isn’t exactly clear.

I think we still have to figure out how the "norting" process works,

We already know how it works. Xehanort splits and inserts a part of his heart into a host’s heart. Then, the darkness within that heart gives Xehanort control, allowing him to consume and conform it.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
It really isn’t a problem. They already said that they will just destroy the ones that fail, so having backups is really helping them not hurting them. They also are betting on a Darkness or two to switch sides, so that accounts for that.

I think there is something more concerning here, and it is the members who seem to be operating on their own agendas or aren’t “Norted”.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
It really isn’t a problem. They already said that they will just destroy the ones that fail, so having backups is really helping them not hurting them. They also are betting on a Darkness or two to switch sides, so that accounts for that.

I think there is something more concerning here, and it is the members who seem to be operating on their own agendas or aren’t “Norted”.
good point which i think it will be master xehanort downfall in the end espically when i think xigbar behind it

KeyToDestiny

Awards
I'd think Xehanort and his group could tell if someone was pretending to be a Nort like them or not....

DarkGrey Heroine

Awards
We already know how it works. Xehanort splits and inserts a part of his heart into a host’s heart. Then, the darkness within that heart gives Xehanort control, allowing him to consume and conform it.

Unless I'll read a report on the exact process, I won't believe we know the exact answer. I doubt it's only that, considering the many highly different versions of "him" by now.
And well, if Braig back then could tell he is already "half Xehanort", I guess there are some criterias like time or whatever that also are important

Anyway, what I want to say is that I tend to believe there are members who seem norted but aren't, since golden eyes alone aren't proof of a complete brainwashing done by the Master. Heartless, various creatures of darkness and also the dark!Aqua that may or may not be a nort all have golden eyes as well

Back on topic - yeah, like Vanitas said in BBS I guess, "never hurts to have a backup"
and I swear if that line he told Aqua turns out to be true and Aqua is the backup then maaaaaaaaan.........

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
I'd think Xehanort and his group could tell if someone was pretending to be a Nort like them or not....
can he though xehanort is so focus on getting that keyblade maybe that he foget to pay attenion in the orginzation

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards

Considering Xehanorts's usual modus operandi I am willing to suggest that these "non-norted" members are going to be used as distractions for both Sora & co as well as any possible third parties like Maleficent.
The dark fairy herself was once used as a figurehead for Xehanort to conceal his own involvement.

On the other hand it is also possible that at least one of those "own agendas" stands in direct connection to whatever is going to happen in Union X and which may be harmful to both Sora's team and Xehanort's.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

I don’t think Xehanort cares about that. If they do what he needs them to do, that is all he cares about. Why do you think he even chose those with a “weakness of trust” like Marluxia and Larxene?

KeyToDestiny

Awards
Unless I'll read a report on the exact process, I won't believe we know the exact answer. I doubt it's only that, considering the many highly different versions of "him" by now.
And well, if Braig back then could tell he is already "half Xehanort", I guess there are some criterias like time or whatever that also are important

Anyway, what I want to say is that I tend to believe there are members who seem norted but aren't, since golden eyes alone aren't proof of a complete brainwashing done by the Master. Heartless, various creatures of darkness and also the dark!Aqua that may or may not be a nort all have golden eyes as well

Back on topic - yeah, like Vanitas said in BBS I guess, "never hurts to have a backup"
and I swear if that line he told Aqua turns out to be true and Aqua is the backup then maaaaaaaaan.........

So you've basically elected to go "I'm ignoring what's been stated by the canon and creator in favor of my headcanon that I like"

It has been stated by Nomura multiple times that golden eyes and pointy ears are signs of Xehanort influence aka Norting. Even the literal games hint at this in BBS and DDD. This "yellow eyes = falling to darkness" misconception has been long debunked and needs to stay dead.

can he though xehanort is so focus on getting that keyblade maybe that he foget to pay attenion in the orginzation

....What? I'm pretty sure those vessels being part him means he would be able to keep track of them so he would know which are his vessels and which aren't. Even then you have Ansem, Xemnas and Xigbar also keeping track as well.

In conclusion: this idea that Xehanort wouldn't know who's pretending to be a Nort or not makes absolutely no sense and makes him look like an idiot just for the sake of it.

And IMO there's not even really that many "backups". Aqua is the only possible backup atm and it's already hinted that she may get saved before the clash. Terra's circumstances are a literal unknown even with the trailer.

IMO counting out the leader Master Xehanort, if you're wearing a black coat along with sporting golden eyes and pointy ears then you're a true seeker as only the black coats sat with Xehanort in DDD. So by this criteria that has Xemnas, Ansem SoD, Young Xehanort, Xigbar, Vanitas, Vexen, Saix, Demyx, Luxord, Marluxia, Larxene and Other Riku. One of them being the 13th replacement to fill Sora's empty spot. I also won't be that surprised that the 13th spot isn't really that important or special seeing as Larxene already confirmed they had their 13.

I don’t think Xehanort cares about that. If they do what he needs them to do, that is all he cares about. Why do you think he even chose those with a “weakness of trust” like Marluxia and Larxene?
Because he needed vessels and maybe he liked them? And I don't understand why you think he wouldn't care if someone was pretending to be a Nort when they could easily just abandon him or give away secrets of his? That makes Xehanort look unnecessarily dumb and that's why I don't buy this idea at all. It doesn't make any sense.

Last edited:

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Because he needed vessels and maybe he liked them? And I don't understand why you think he wouldn't care if someone was pretending to be a Nort when they could easily just abandon him or give away secrets of his? That makes Xehanort look unnecessarily dumb and that's why I don't buy this idea at all. It doesn't make any sense.

I think we are misunderstanding each other.

Nobody is saying anybody is pretending to be Norted, but rather we the audience is misreading what we are seeing. People think Aqua is a Xehanort, but it could very well be something else for example. Or that Marluxia is a Darkness but he isn’t a Xehanort, so he is a wild card. That is what the OP is getting at.

Xehanort needs Darknesses and he wants a bunch of them, which is why SoD seems to not care if they have to kill off any and replace them. They are loading up on Darknesses in the event one ends up being defeated, betraying them by falling out of line of their plans, or switches sides because of interference by the Lights.

Xehanort had pretty set standards for who could be his vessels and they couldn’t have a “weakness of body”, “weakness of will”, and a “weakness of trust”.

Why would he go back on those standards? He didn’t like Marluxia. Xemnas sent those specific Organization members to Castle Oblivion to have them killed for their treachery and their weaknesses.

Now? It is because he doesn’t care what agendas they may have or if they are weak. He has backups. He can destroy the weak and the traitors and still have options. Xehanort doesn’t have to worry about his secrets or his plans because everything has already been set in motion. No matter what, 7 Lights and 13 Darknesses will meet at the Keyblade Graveyard. That is all that matters.

DarkGrey Heroine

Awards
So you've basically elected to go "I'm ignoring what's been stated by the canon and creator in favor of my headcanon that I like"

It has been stated by Nomura multiple times that golden eyes and pointy ears are signs of Xehanort influence aka Norting. Even the literal games hint at this in BBS and DDD. This "yellow eyes = falling to darkness" misconception has been long debunked and needs to stay dead.

Dude, chill. I just said I want more details regarding the process of norting someone, because the process itself wasn't fully explained yet in each case. And that because golden eyes just isn't enough to prove someone got norted. Aqua got golden eyes yet we can't say for sure she's been norted or something else happened to her. That's all, where did you see even see a headcanon

KeyToDestiny

Awards
I think we are misunderstanding each other.

Nobody is saying anybody is pretending to be Norted, but rather we the audience is misreading what we are seeing. People think Aqua is a Xehanort, but it could very well be something else for example. Or that Marluxia is a Darkness but he isn’t a Xehanort, so he is a wild card. That is what the OP is getting at.

Xehanort needs Darknesses and he wants a bunch of them, which is why SoD seems to not care if they have to kill off any and replace them. They are loading up on Darknesses in the event one ends up being defeated, betraying them by falling out of line of their plans, or switches sides because of interference by the Lights.

Xehanort had pretty set standards for who could be his vessels and they couldn’t have a “weakness of body”, “weakness of will”, and a “weakness of trust”.

Why would he go back on those standards? He didn’t like Marluxia. Xemnas sent those specific Organization members to Castle Oblivion to have them killed for their treachery and their weaknesses.

Now? It is because he doesn’t care what agendas they may have or if they are weak. He has backups. He can destroy the weak and the traitors and still have options. Xehanort doesn’t have to worry about his secrets or his plans because everything has already been set in motion. No matter what, 7 Lights and 13 Darknesses will meet at the Keyblade Graveyard. That is all that matters.

Yeah seems we had a misunderstanding.

And Aqua is already said to be under some Xehanort influence by Famitsu which Nomura was interviewed in. Even if she ends up being saved. And that Marluxia boat already sailed when it was revealed he had the golden eyes after all meaning he is a Xehanort and also a darkness as he himself confirmed. There's really no debate on that at this point.

And I think people are sticking too closely to their interpretation on Ansem SoD's words when he could have easily and most likely been talking about Sora as the trailer suggests. Sure some people might say that scene in the trailer could be misleading and maybe it is but not all scenes in trailers are misleading and by how Ansem, Xemnas and Xigbar have been harassing Sora from previous trailers to follow a set path they lay out for him, I'm inclined to believe he was speaking about Sora until further evidence proves otherwise.

And it was Xehanort and Xemnas aren't the same people. Well technically they are and technically they aren't. Whatever issue Xemnas had with Marluxia wouldn't matter to Xehanort even when both Xehanort and Xemnas likely don't see Marluxia as any threat at all and see him as just a fodder vessel to fill the ranks for them.

And the only possible "backup" he has at this point is Aqua which was not that different from the OG Organization doing the same with Xion. Let's wait for more trailers and info to see if more Norts pop up then we can start taking this "backup" thing seriously.

Dude, chill. I just said I want more details regarding the process of norting someone, because the process itself wasn't fully explained yet in each case. And that because golden eyes just isn't enough to prove someone got norted. Aqua got golden eyes yet we can't say for sure she's been norted or something else happened to her. That's all, where did you see even see a headcanon

The Norting process was explained enough. I have no idea what more you want to know about it. I thought it was blatantly made clear how it works.

And golden eyes is enough to prove someone got norted. Nomura said it. The games said it. It's fact. And the Famitsu with Nomura literally stated Aqua having golden eyes proves she's under some influence by Xehanort.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
Xaldin's more than likely going to be Norted too, he reeks of villany and pride.

Which basically means that the only members truly recompleted from Organization XIII are Ienzo, Aeleaus and Lea.

JustSnilloc

Xaldin's more than likely going to be Norted too, he reeks of villany and pride.

Which basically means that the only members truly recompleted from Organization XIII are Ienzo, Aeleaus and Lea.

The others were recompleted too, they just happened to be immediately forced into being nobodies again.

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards

Xaldin will be Norted for the sole reason that Nomura won’t be able to resist designing a character with luxurious silver dreadlocks. xD

Seriously though, I always imagined that it would be Vexen and Dilan vs Ienzo and Aeleus. I suspect we’ll see Dilan, Aeleus, Xion, Namine in the next trailer which will complete our roster of original characters. (Not counting UX characters that may or may not appear.)

I think all these extra Norts are due to the likelihood of some being offed by Sora or defecting. Also, both Master Xehanort and Aqua might not be Darknesses. In DDD, twelve Seekers surrounded Sora (the planned 13th) prior to MX being recompleted. Either this was a mistake or MX doesn’t plan to take part in the battle that forged the x-blade for whatever reason. That isn’t a stretch since he didn’t do so in BBS. I don’t think he even knows what will happen to the Lights and Darknesses, so he’d rather observe the battle and snatch the blade once it appears.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back