• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Guy problem, help please?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

axemyxas100

Somewhere Where Imagination Runs Free.....TO ATTAC
Ok, I like a guy I barely knew...until now. i WONDER what's been going on with me? I start staring at him and then I ask about him? Is it because I've been ignoring him in the halls cuz I'm not one of those girls who like a guy and then I just became curious, okay, don't mind me....anywho, I was sitting at lunch with my friends outside and I made a total fool out of myself and yes, before you say anymore and ask me 'why the heck did you just said that?' bare with me okay?: I was sitting outside at lunch in the courtyard with all my friends and they were like: So you're going to homecoming? And I'm like 'I don't think so.' and then I'm looking at him instead of my friends since he's got his back to me...and then it's so weird because she's like 'Is he cute?' and I'm like 'NO! EW! He's ugly' and I TOTALLY DID NOT mean to say that, so now...it's like 'Why did I say that?' because he and or one of his friends, stared at me....and now, it's like 'Great. I made a fool out of myself and lowered maybe his self esteem if he heard and thought it was him' and then I tried to talk about some other guy, like my guy friend....because I wanted to change the subject but as they way say: What's done is done. And that damage quote....er...I forgot but you can tell me, well can you at least help me? I haven't felt like this since eighth grade! So help me, I'm in this BIG stupid I can't believe I did this mess! I'm sure many of you have been there, well girls, really...but I'd like a guys' opinion too...

Last edited:

Deeman

out of order
Awards
Website
www.khinsider.com
Soo.. what's the problem? You like the guy. The girls asked you if he was cute. You know he is but you don't want them knowing you secretly like him so you blurt out a defensive "no." That's absolutely normal. If you feel bad, tell them the truth.

In the meantime, get to know the guy. ;)

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
Well, well, it's about time, somebody else besides me asks about guys...well I'll just say:
1. Go up and talk to him.
2. Get over it....he might of NOT heard it.
3. YOU'VE got a crush!

And lastly, you just need to realize all that...unless he heard you...then ask him and if he nods or whatever, then apologize, but if he hadn't....just say, 'Oh wrong person' and maybe some other time, get to know him...well that's my advice so far! XD

SuperEclipse

~Ichiban~
Awards
Website
www.spirasdestiny.net
Just tell him you didn't mean that and it came out wrong..

Tell him that you really do like him and you think his cute, but you was just shy and when you friend asked that you was nervous so you said that.

I'm sure if he will forgive you, if not you can do better.. People do stupid(I like the word crazy better) stuff all the time when they ''like, love or have a crush one someone.''

CAB_IV

Website
www.freewebs.com
what isn't established is wether or not he likes you anyway. I wouldn't worry about what you said. even if he heard it, if you apologize, it should solve the problem. You just seem to be making this more complicated then it is. just talk to people.

supereclipse, nice avatar.

axemyxas100

Oh my gosh! He didn't hear it and here I was worried about nothing and he seemed awfully be able to stare at me in the eyes in the hallway at least.....even though we didn't really exchange many words but I apologized and he's like 'Oh yeah, no problem. I knew it wasn't me....you were just kinda obvious to hear'! 'OBVIOUS?! LOL!! XD

Edit:

I did solve this problem......I went up to him and told him. He actually was perplexed at first but was easygoing and forgive me and he was afraid that I would reject him but I told him the situation and he forgave me after he heard that, he was actually very understanding
(And gave me a chance! He gave me a chance!)

Last edited:

khluva010

Nice Ascot!
on the playground is where I spent most of my days
Ok, I like a guy I barely knew...until now. i WONDER what's been going on with me? I start staring at him and then I ask about him? Is it because I've been ignoring him in the halls cuz I'm not one of those girls who like a guy and then I just became curious, okay, don't mind me....anywho, I was sitting at lunch with my friends outside and I made a total fool out of myself and yes, before you say anymore and ask me 'why the heck did you just said that?' bare with me okay?: I was sitting outside at lunch in the courtyard with all my friends and they were like: So you're going to homecoming? And I'm like 'I don't think so.' and then I'm looking at him instead of my friends since he's got his back to me...and then it's so weird because she's like 'Is he cute?' and I'm like 'NO! EW! He's ugly' and I TOTALLY DID NOT mean to say that, so now...it's like 'Why did I say that?' because he and or one of his friends, stared at me....and now, it's like 'Great. I made a fool out of myself and lowered maybe his self esteem if he heard and thought it was him' and then I tried to talk about some other guy, like my guy friend....because I wanted to change the subject but as they way say: What's done is done. And that damage quote....er...I forgot but you can tell me, well can you at least help me? I haven't felt like this since eighth grade! So help me, I'm in this BIG stupid I can't believe I did this mess! I'm sure many of you have been there, well girls, really...but I'd like a guys' opinion too...

lol well I guess you got nervous bt get to know him, he won't hate you because you accidentally called him ugly. get to know him. ;]

nelly <3

wayfarer~
Website
www.facebook.com
I am a guy, and my opinion is that you are a complete and total moron, for reasons that have got nothing to with your calling the person you like ugly. Also, I refuse to believe that you are actually eighteen years old.
I thought so too,
she acts like a 13 yr old.

Being 18 years old doesn't automatically mean matureness.
actually one should be at least somewhat mature at 18.

axemyxas100, grow up please.

It's either you like him or you don't. okay?
It's not that hard to figure it out.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Homegirl, you ****ed up. If he's the type with low self-esteem, you won't get him. It's over.

I suggest you talk to him, otherwise, you're ****in' done son.

BYAHHH!

Danica Syer

I think this is a clear sign you're a lesbian.

Case closed. Next please.

~Dorian Gray

How. did. you. come. to. that. CONCLUSION?

How are you so sure she's a lesbian? If she was a lesbian, wouldn't she be talking about a girl, I assume?

Note to the others:

1. Axemyxas is NOT 18. She's obviously younger but I guess she doesn't like revealing her real age. I'm pretty sure some of you don't like to reveal your real ages too. I mean you can't be too trustworthy of what information you give out on the internet, now can you or is that a hard question to answer?

2. She asked for your opinion, so why are you being mean or at least rude to her? Was it the way you didn't read between the lines of her story or was it that your judging her by her story. I'm sure you could of done better (if you didn't read the whole situation) but seriously....why is SHE ASKING FOR YOUR ADVICE if all you do is tell flame her for something she admits that is wrongdoing?????

Yes, 18 is a mature age....but some 18 years old aren't mature. So that can go both ways though we, 18 year old should be more mature.

Last edited:

axemyxas100

Sorafan's right though, I'm not 18. And how am I lesbian anyway? Where the HELL did you get that idea?

I'm straight if that's what you MEAN. Seriously. If I was a lesbian, why would I call this Guy problem? Help please?

Because I like guys NOT girls in that kind of way, you assume I am. And no, I'm NOT Bi eitheir, thanks.

And I know it's NOT hard to figure it out, at least he was easygoing and forgave me, okay?

Thanks for those who tried to help, kind regards, I must say.

Geez people, eithier waste your breath and your time or just don't bother if your going to flame me.

silentshooter

ok calling him ugly was not smart but i understand the fact that you were afraid everyone would know you like him so you said something to prove the complete opposite.

Thats understandable so dont beat yourself up over it :)

And its not a big problem. Really if i was you i would find some time to have one on one time with him. here you have to be direct and not shy just ask to hang out one day or something but make sure uts just you two.

Tell him you didnt mean what you said and it just came out wrong and stuff like that. Trust me if he is a good guy he will be ok :) If he is still sore about it then forget him he is too imature anyways lol.

Once that is done then you can focus on the relationship starting. Just start hanging out with him more and giving hints you like him.

Like flirting or if you want just cut straight to the point. Tell him you have a crush or a thing for him and then see what happens. Its likely he will respond nicely and there you go :D

Sometimes you have to put yourself out there. Cause seriously if your too shy to try something and you dont who knows what you missed out on.

Hope that helps :D

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
You can either start talking to the guy and develop something more than just attraction and curiosity or get over him and go on in life.

Talking is key so start up with it. And don't just suddenly pop out of nowhere and say that you like him. You have to be sure, ya know? Only way to find out is finding more about him...and not by stalking. Restraining orders can get annoying.

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar
I don't know why I find this so hilarious.

I'm trying my best to tell you to leave Ninja Usagi alone...but I'm too caught up laughing at that quote as well.

Soo.. what's the problem? You like the guy. The girls asked you if he was cute. You know he is but you don't want them knowing you secretly like him so you blurt out a defensive "no." That's absolutely normal. If you feel bad, tell them the truth.

In the meantime, get to know the guy. ;)

Completely agree with Deeman ;)

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
It was meant as a joke, you know. I've never had a restraining order. I swear upon all that is still holy in this world. Which is few I suppose, but still.

Danica Syer

It was meant as a joke, you know. I've never had a restraining order. I swear upon all that is still holy in this world. Which is few I suppose, but still.

I knew that but it was still funny. I think some us thought it was funny in a way. Unless it wasn't supposed to be funny...then my bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back