• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Gurrrlfriend issues. No seriously, this chick's horrible.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice
well, there's only one solution for people like her.

It involves a priest, a cross, and some holy water.

Noir

Bronze Member
Awards
I think I'll do that.

Next time I see her, she's not getting away from me.
Though, I wont use violence yet. Maybe a smack in the face will get her retarded brain to start thinking straight.

Thank you all though.

And no, getting new friends wont really help, since I like the people I'm with and they've done nothing in the situation either.

..... That is violence. xD

Noir

Bronze Member
Awards
MM. I was kidding! D=
Don't do anything drastic... before I record it and put it on youtube. =P.
But you gotta relax. If you think that's bad. Try suffering 6 hours for 5 measly days with a fat prick who has tried to kill you in the past. Urgh. Psycotic prat.
But I've not necessarily gone Gordon Freeman on the bitch yet. I've verbally threatened him... and shoved him. And he shits himself. I repeat. Do NOT go A la Rambo on her.

Szayel Aporro

didn't i leave
Website
axecrazyyandere.tumblr.com
lol, I know you were kidding.
I'm not the type to really use violence against people. Verbally, sure-I know how to scare people shitless with the verbal stuff.

But I just tell myself, 'I'm better then her, I don't have anything to be scared about.'
Sure, she plays soccer and crap, but I grew up in a bad part of New York. A worse part in New York than she came from anyways, I can easily kick her ass if I really, really wanted to.

So, I suppose you were in a similar-ish situation. Kind of. Threatening you? Wow. That sucks. DX

Noir

Bronze Member
Awards
lol, I know you were kidding.
I'm not the type to really use violence against people. Verbally, sure-I know how to scare people shitless with the verbal stuff.

But I just tell myself, 'I'm better then her, I don't have anything to be scared about.'
Sure, she plays soccer and crap, but I grew up in a bad part of New York. A worse part in New York than she came from anyways, I can easily kick her ass if I really, really wanted to.

So, I suppose you were in a similar-ish situation. Kind of. Threatening you? Wow. That sucks. DX

Well yeah. The guy turned out to be scared of me and tried to make me fear him... lawl.

Now, MM. I'm suprised with you. What happened to the happiest person on Earth? :(

Szayel Aporro

didn't i leave
Website
axecrazyyandere.tumblr.com
Well yeah. The guy turned out to be scared of me and tried to make me fear him... lawl.

Now, MM. I'm suprised with you. What happened to the happiest person on Earth? :(

Oh, I am.
I always look on the positive side of things.

But I have a very sarcastic way of showing my feelings. So when I am sad, it's not to easy to tell.
I don't like letting people see me upset, so that's why I tend to act happier than I am sometimes.

I can be deep too. XD

Charlie K

Back in Business
Did you try punching her in the teeth, lol totally jk!

I hate those kind of people, I'd just ignore her.

Dark Horizon

She seems to be an attention whore.

I'd just ignore her. Some people just don't deserve intelligent people's attention.

I ignore all the people I hate and it works fine.

Noir

Bronze Member
Awards
She seems to be an attention whore.

I'd just ignore her. Some people just don't deserve intelligent people's attention.

I ignore all the people I hate and it works fine.

Are you saying us attention whores are dumb?
ARE YOU!? :\

RuffPuff

Filthy Turnip
Awards
Hmm... I think you should build a big robot-- lol, no... that is my solution for everything.

Restraining order..are you old enough to get one.. wait.. is there and age limit?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back