• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Gurrrlfriend issues. No seriously, this chick's horrible.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Szayel Aporro

didn't i leave
Website
axecrazyyandere.tumblr.com
Defend yourself. Violence solves everything. It got Jack Thompson outta our face, and it'll get this bitch out of yous. Lol. But in all seriousness, find out why she dares envoke the mighty power that is Musical Muffin? (In other words. Ask her what's wrong with her, and why she's being a idiot?)

lol. Thank you.

I haven't seen her in a couple of days, (though she is in my math class.) but the next time I do, I'll say something about it.
Because I'm really fed up with this girl.
If she refuses to answer though... Maybe the violence could solve something. (kidding... sort of.)

DaDarkDude

Violence is never a joke, young one... Who am I kidding, violence comes in everywhere.
Were I you, I'd just go to her and ask what her problem is, and if she's willing to stop, you'll leave her alone, if not, you'll go and do something. (Insert thing you will do here :p )

Nutari

The Scotsman
Awards
Well you see.
I was friends, with this girl, since we were like... 3.
And like, I didn't see her as much as I do now, and we were like, really close friends.
Up until now.
Last year, I moved to a new state... and her family moved here too.
At first I thought, it would be great. Fun! Having a friend to move here with!
And during the first couple of weeks. It was great!

But then, after a while-I started to make new friends, friends that I had more stuff in common. Like, music, tv... (besides the Jonas Brothers loving ones. D<) So she began to get.... jealous?
So, she began to make up lies about herself
That she OWNED a fucking highway, and that her mom was a professional dancer. (her mom's a fat ugly bitch by the way.) And first off, I'm not stupid, her lies are so fucking obvious.

So yeah. Then, she starts making plans behind my backs, and talking shit about me to other kids.

Then, during Halloween.... She was Hannah Montana. (okay, we're teenagers. That was pretty pathetic) and she started to sing her songs (.... she can't sing worth shit either.) so I said "Please, no one wants to hear those annoying songs."
Later on in the week, we get a call from her mom saying that we got in a huge fight and I made her cry.
First off, no.
Second off, No.
And lastly... NO!!

So, she was telling all these shit lies to her parents, saying that I began to beat her up and crap. (I'm a verbal fighter, NOT physical.)
Her parents started calling me a traitor and a liar, in front of my face.
I'm 14, do you really think parents should say that about other kids?

And finally, this lasted throughout the whole year, her telling lies about me. Making plans behind my back, then all of my friends saying how awesome she is and why I never hang out with them. I'm never fucking INVITED.

And finally, Highschool started.
The first time I see her, she walks past my locker, shoves me in there and closes the locker on my head.
The other day, she punched me in the face.

What in the hell is her problem?!
Some friend!

Meow.

DaDarkDude

^_-
Meow?

Whatever, anyways, just tell her what the heck is her problem, and- You know, I'm just repeating myself....
Meh, it's fun though, anyways, talk to her and if she still acts all queenly, than, nothing to do than assassinatio- I mean, talking to an elder. :D

Noir

Bronze Member
Awards
Good luck MM.
Show that bitch who's boss! =D

Shade737

Silver Member
Forget the talking just kick her ass heck she punched you in the face that's just mean.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
Violence isn't the answer, try reasoning with her first instead of knocking her lights out.
Getting physical would only complicated things; for the worst no less.

Finland

Banshee Queen
Awards
Muffy said:
this is coming from the happiest person on earth

I so agree.

Poor Muffy... If someone did something like that to me, I would shout in her face why is she/he doing that... and maybe hit her/him. I have a short temper, ya know.

Hmm... My best advice would be, that you go confront her, and DEMAND for a good answer. If that doesn't work, ignore her. That's what I do to annoying people.

Music helps in ignoring, just a hint. ;D

Noir

Bronze Member
Awards
Violence isn't the answer, try reasoning with her first instead of knocking her lights out.
Getting physical would only complicated things; for the worst no less.

Pretty much. She's gonna run away and get you into more trouble with her mom. D= So you get more bother, and she'll even more big headed. Before resulting to violence, try small things. Trip her up. Kick open your locker while she walks past to make it whack into her face. Call her a cow n a batch n stuff. Minor violent things. Don't go out a la rambo. And if you must, complain about her for revenge to your mom.

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
Alrighty then. Your friend is in denial. Best to ignore her and if she tries to do anything to you--best advice although some may consider it worst: TELL SOMEBODY ABOUT IT. Somebody who can help. Most of the time it works and if not, don't do violence. That does not solve anything. If you want to defend yourself against her, I recommend you take a self-defense class. Otherwise, just ignore her and those who believe her gossip or whatever or stupid. If people come up to you and ask, just tell your version and THE TRUTH! >:

She's insecure one and also the "bitchy" one as far as I can tell in this situation. You did nothing. She did.

And if not wanting to do any other way, turn to the other cheek. She'll never know what hit her! ;)

Szayel Aporro

didn't i leave
Website
axecrazyyandere.tumblr.com
I think I'll do that.

Next time I see her, she's not getting away from me.
Though, I wont use violence yet. Maybe a smack in the face will get her retarded brain to start thinking straight.

Thank you all though.

And no, getting new friends wont really help, since I like the people I'm with and they've done nothing in the situation either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back