• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Gundam RP?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shinra

Banned
Awards
well I think it would be good what time period would you recemend? I was thinkin' after gundam seed destiny

~B-ST~

well my idea is to make it a whole different time-line. The whole plot-line is around three organizations and one group; The Fianna[a group of rebellions fighting with gundams, they are the only major organization that is not corrupted.], the Cardinal Federation of the Galactic Nations[CFGN: the government of pretty much all of the major locations(still deciding) they are slightly corrupted], then The Epitaph of Longidus[the satanic group]
the one group is THE EMMETS which is three sister gundams, they are listed below,
Behemoth: this gundam will have the appearence of Big-0
Ziz: Ziz will have the Nirvash as an appearence.
Leviathin: Simply EVA unit: 01

THE EMMETS are known to be the second class of gundams, the first class is the Seriphadam, there is only one Seriphadam and only THE EMMETS can unleash it from it's hidden location. Then the third class is every-other gundam.

yeah thats all i have

oh and it will open with this:
We are the music makers,
And we are the dreamer of dreams,
Wandering by lone sea-breakers,
And sitting by desolate streams;
World-losers and world-forsakers,
On whom the pale moon gleams:
Yet we are the movers and shakers

Of the world for ever, it seems.
With wonderful deathless ditties,
We build up the world's great cities,