• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Gundam Fans?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kinneasjanus

ofcourse im a fan of this anime
%5blarge%5d%5bAnimePaper%5dwallpapers_Mobile-Suit-Gundam-Seed-Destiny_FuKu_-edit94.jpg

Last edited:

Ysu

Formerly Kown as..
Website
www.myspace.com
Re: i am not gundam

No, i don't really remember what happened in it and I don't remember what the "Z" stands for...I watched when i was little

I think your thinking of something else. Zeta Gundam was never broadcasted on American Television.

Zeta Gundam is definitely my favorite tied with the 08th MS Team. If you can get a hold of the 3 compilation movies with the updated animation (its a mix of 80's cartoon style with modern touch ups and new scenes) then its well worth the watch.

YouTube - ZETA GUNDAM Zガンダ DAFT PUNK - DIGITAL LOVE(The Original!!!!)

:thumbsup:

RaitonGUNDAM

While gundam 00 borrows from gundam wing like gundam seed did to the original mobile suit gundam, gundam 00 has a much clearer and more understandable plot, so I think that gundam 00 is one of the better gundam series.

Stark

Bronze Member
Hmmm another Gundam. Should be intresting to watch. Still didnt watch gundam seen though :sad:

AngelsWhisper

I used to be...when I like Sailor Moons too, which doesn't make sense >.> I don't think I remember any Gundam characters since it's been so long.

Murasame

Aww, almost no UC love around here.
My favorite series are 0079, Zeta and 08th MS Team.
G Gundam for lols and NOSTALGIA BOMB purposes.
CE was terrible, it might've been better if their only intention wasn't selling model kits.

^ There's a little UC love but no turn A or Gundam X love at all..

Oh and Destiny would have been better if they didn't play the lets switch the main character game for all of it...And Shinn's a bitch.

Tyrant Raver

The Dragon
Awards
Gundams in OO are more original when it comes to mech design because they got rid of the old roman soldier-like look. You know, the traditional V antennaes; Skirts (yes, Skirts); and the leg designs.

G gundam on the other hand is probably, for a better word, jumped-the-shark concept because of its surrealism. It's like Dragon ball made into a mecha series.

When it comes to design, I hate gundams with wings. No offense to Wing zero fans or Freedom fans, I find the wings very redundant in a mecha design. All you need is a big-ass backpack and you're done! And I love the sweet bulky gundam designs that of the Avalanche Exia, or the ever sweet Heavy arms custom and the ever classic GPO2A.

And puhleeze! Turn A gundam? That's shits better off the toilet. And the things I hate about SEED Destiny is the Akatsuki gundam, holy hell! That gold plating is giving me seizures! Goddammit! Its color pretty much overshadowed its design. And the walking abomination known as the Destiny Gundam, I mean what's the difference? I like Astray Blue frame second L better than this piece of dogshit.

Hollow Bastion

Crimson
Awards
^ There's a little UC love but no turn A or Gundam X love at all..

Oh and Destiny would have been better if they didn't play the lets switch the main character game for all of it...And Shinn's a bitch.

Never really watched Turn A or Gundam X. Never got around to it.

RTP49

i’m gay
Awards
gundam x is kinda dolphins but otherwise i dig it sort of i guess

has less whiny teenagers(?) and the main protagonist is definitely heterosexual which is a plus considering what we've been getting recently

gundam airmaster and leopard gundam look like ass, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back