• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Guardian Angel (Roxas/Xion)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Snow

Stain me Red with Blood
Yep, another instalment in my Roxas/Xion! This time I portrayed Roxas as more mature. Hope you like this XD

Guardian Angel

Wiping the sweat off her brow, indivertibly sweeping several strands of black hair stuck to her head, the girl sat down, tired after her physical exertion, cheeks flushed red as the blood pulsed through her body. Heaving deep breaths, she collected herself as she hid behind the wall of the small alley, surrounded by the baked red bricks of the tall buildings around her.

Behind, several townsfolk fanned out, carrying various weapons, which consisted of things like hammers, pitchforks and poles.

“Come back, you little thief!” one of them shouted. As one glanced down the alley, he gave a shout of surprise, and the case was on again. Pumping her legs, the girl ducked out the other end of the alley, disappearing into the small crowd that stood at the center of the town, darting through each individual to try to remain hidden. Those high heels really made running quite a chore, she thought. Maybe she should get flat soled boots next time, it would really make life much easier for her. Then again, she never expected to get caught like this.

It was probably her own fault, but somehow she was irritated. How was she to know that you weren’t supposed to take things without paying? No one had ever told her that. She had done it for half a year without so much as a warning either. And now half the town was after her for stealing three bars of ice cream. Typical.

Running up the slope that led up to Station Heights, her heels knocking on the cornerstones that paved the way up the hill, which alerted the small crowd after her with the sound. She really had to change her shoes, it was hard running like that too. Turning sharply on the left, she cut down from her path up the hill and turned instead to the Sandlot. Going up to Station Heights was in no way strategic, it was pretty much a dead end unless she went into the station, in which case she’ll be at the mercy of the timing of the next train. Better to loop back into town and lose that group first.

Moving past the entrance to the underground, she briefly considered going in there, but there was really nothing for it, even if it was quite nice to lose pursuers. Heading straight, she turned left, pushing past several teenagers coming up the stairs from the Sandlot, and accidentally knocking one onto the ground. No time to think about that, though: She had to keep moving. Behind her, the small group were talking.

“Hey, watch it!”

“Hayner, you all right?”

“Yeah, Pence, I’m as fine as ever. Like a small push like that can do anything to me. For you, on the other hand…”

With that, Xion ducked right across and back into town, moving behind the wall sloping upwards after the small bridge, hiding behind the wall there. Slipping downwards to a small sitting position, she panted, finally having thrown off her pursuers.

“Hey, why are you panting so hard, Xion?”

Jumping from the shock, the girl turned back and looked at the grinning face of the yellow haired boy staring down at her, reaching down and ruffling her sweat drenched hair.

“Oh, stop it.”

“Come on, I’m just here to check on the ice cream delivery. Don’t worry, you’re just a couple of hours behind schedule.”

“Gee, thanks, like telling me that will help.”

Behind, there was a bit of a scuffle as the small group ran out of the road from the Sandlot, moving around to look for her.

“Find her! She couldn’t have went far!”

Hearing the small commotion, the girl flattened her hair which the boy had completely messed up, trying to make it look like what it typically should, but trying in vain. Turning around, she kept moving.

“Anyway, catch you later! I’ve got to get out of here first.”

“What about the ice cream?”

“Is that all you ever care about?”

Behind, the crowd turned, and a particularly speech deficient man saw her and shouted, “I seez ‘er!”

Once more, the entire group thundered down chasing after the small girl, who once more was trying to do something to balance off the disadvantage brought to her by her high heels, while the boy stood there and watched the small event, a smile touching his lips. Now this was excitement.

Ducking and weaving through the crowd before her, she took turn after turn, pretty much already losing track of where she had been already. Might as well, though. One turn later, she found herself facing a solid brick wall, while the entrance milled with all her pursuers. Dead end. Not good. She bit her lips, looking at the walls. Climbable? Not really. Any doors? Somehow this place was just one solid square of nothingness, why they even put it here she did not know.

“We’ve got you now, you thief!”

Briefly, Xion considered opening a dark corridor. She was highly tempted to do so. But she didn’t want the town to start coming up with horror stories about her or anything, so there really wasn’t much to it. Besides, Xemnas would wring her neck out if she did such a maneuver like that.

One particularly hard man came out, brandishing his broom like some lethal weapon. Xion rolled her eyes. Seriously, those emotions turned these people into senseless creatures who didn’t consider how stupid they were. Sometimes she even wondered whether getting a heart would be worth it.

“Ok, now you better pay up before I kill you with this… Eh…”

The man stared for a second at what he was holding.

“Ehh… Broom. Yeah, I’ve taken combat courses!”

Lifting out three sticks, Xion decided to talk her way out of this.

“Any chance of a refund?”

The blue liquid of the ice cream in her hands trickled onto the ground, melted by the heat of the day as she ran all around town. The fluid was also seeping into her gloves, which was really bad, since she probably had to wash them or the ants will start getting at them. If she could actually get the ‘refund’ and be done with this, it would really be a miracle. Of course she wouldn’t.

As the crowd started becoming more aggressive, the girl was shunted into a corner as they converged onto her. One flash of a spell, or whacking them on the head with a keyblade would probably disperse them, but there wasn’t any point attracting unnecessary action unless they actually struck first.

“Ok, ok, out of the way.”

Cutting through the crowd, a hair of yellow bobbed through as he pushed people aside. Eventually, he managed to squeeze himself through to the front, patting his shirt down.

“What is this, a Roman carnival? Chasing after a girl just because she skipped out with three ice creams?”

Pulling three sticks out of his pocket, the blonde haired boy threw them onto the ground.

“Let’s just settle this amicably. Why not we consider it as she was taking it on loan, and now I’m paying up for her? Easy, right?”

On each stick was inscribed a small crown, and the words ‘Winner’. Someone swiped the sticks up from the ground, and the disgruntled crowd scattered away from the entrance. Xion breathed a sigh of relief.

“Really, why did you have to steal the ice cream?”

“Ask yourself. You always take all the munny when we’re out on missions.”

The boy sighed, then grasped the girl on her soppy glove, pulling her back up to her feet.

“Now we need to get more ice cream. It’ll be a miracle if Axel’s still up there waiting for us.”

Walking back into town, Roxas purchased another three sticks from a slightly irritated store owner, before moving up Station Heights, with the black haired girl following behind, contemplating what had just happened.

Climbing up the clocktower was a tiring affair, as it always was, today even more so for the girl as she had been speeding around town.

Finally emerging off at the top, they faced an empty platform. Apparently, Axel thought that the ice cream delivery was probably too slow to be worth the wait.

Sliding over the ledge, both settled themselves, taking out their ice cream, slowly savouring the taste in their mouths. They did not speak, only sat quietly, watching the setting sun that lay in the distance, stuck in its course down the horizon. Below, the clock tolled a mournful tone, the sound blanketing the entire town under its weight. The call of the supposed coming of nighttime in a place where night never came.

As the two silently departed from the place, all life seemed to cease, and a small gust of wind wailed through a small gap in the infrastructure, as though mourning their departure.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Watching the boy sleep, the girl quietly crept into the small room. It was dark, as it always was, the small moon shining in the distance, the only illumination in this chance encounter.

Leaning down, the girl parted the boy’s hair that obscured his forehead, then kissed him on his forehead. He slept on, unaware of what was going on.

Moving her mouth to his ear, she whispered into his ear, a barely audible sound, unheard of in his sleep.

“Thank you, Roxas.”

Fin~

And that's it! Somehow Roxas/Xion seems quite cute to write for me as compared to Riku/Xion (which is more of a quiet love thing). Roxas/Xion just seems more adorable.

A

Azrael

Clap Clap Clap

I liked it and am a fan of the pairing RoShi though it's a SoKai clone.

Aria

braver by the minute
This is really good! The only thing I don't like is the first sentence. It gets to be a run-on so you could just add a period in there somehwere. Other than that I loved it!

Passion

Silver Member
Awards
Clap Clap Clap

I liked it and am a fan of the pairing RoShi though it's a SoKai clone.

Oh how I beg to differ
Anyways,
I liked it :D Somethings could be fixed and simple grammatical errors but other than that its lovely. Not your best, but still very lovely.

Snow

Stain me Red with Blood
The best thing about writing like this as compared to what SoKai can ever achieve is that since they're nobodies and technically they have a perception of the world equal to that of a newborn (even with physical maturity), you can make them do things that are 'wrong' and make it seem adorable even while doing that.

For example, the stealing. Xion didn't know that stealing was wrong.

Then in my other fanfic they didn't know anything about snow either.

It's cute things like that that make RokuShi much cuter than SoKai (if SoKai was ever cute anyway XD).

Dawn Rebirth

Can you say vacay on Radiant Isle, and I'm growing
The best thing about writing like this as compared to what SoKai can ever achieve is that since they're nobodies and technically they have a perception of the world equal to that of a newborn (even with physical maturity), you can make them do things that are 'wrong' and make it seem adorable even while doing that.

For example, the stealing. Xion didn't know that stealing was wrong.
I sorta beg to differ on that.
Axel: What, did they forget to give you common sense
Yeah, I think common sense would tell someone its wrong to steal, though maybe newborns have to aquire common sense.

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
...She kissed him?! ;A; Oh gosh. So sweet!

That was a wonderfully adorable fic. <3 I haven't really read any RokuXion fics (despite it being my favourite pairing. oops. XD;), but I'm in love with this one! It's so cute! :] Fantastic job! Definitely going to read more fics from you, especially more RokuXion fics. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back