• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Grownup Christmas List (Romance)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

*Destiny_Seeker*

Gamer For Life
Aperture Science Computer-Aided Enrichment Center
Jen kept walking in a slow and steady pace and singing gently to her music. Her voice was nice and soft, but she never really sang in front of people. She had seen Gerard, but once she started singing, it was as if he had disappeared. That's how it was most of the time when she got into her singing. The song that was blasting in her headphones was Winter Wonderland.

True Serenity

your forgotten memory
Jenna smiled. "Great! Just follow me. It's not far." She lead him to this small night club. And although it wasn't dark yet, there were still people inside. She turned to look at him. "My shift isn't until another hour but I need to be here now." she said while she rolled her eyes. "So just sit down here and I'll be right back." she pointed to an empty booth.

Jenna walked into the back room and changed into her uniform, which wasn't exactly a uniform at all. It was more like a skimpy black outfit she needed to wear in order to make more tips. She walked back out and went over to the bar area. "Hey. I'll be over there until my shift starts." she said to a co-worker. Jenna walked over to Kazu. "So. You want a drink or anything?"

Cloud_Unchained

Hooray! Hooray!
Gerard had enough. He took a deep breath and puffed up his chest. He walked straight to Jenifer and choked. Jenifer continued walking and Gerard had ran back to the park. WHERE AM I GOING!? Gerard asked. He ran straight back to Jenifer and tapped her on the shoulder. "Excuse me, miss," Gerard asked.

*Destiny_Seeker*

Gamer For Life
Aperture Science Computer-Aided Enrichment Center
Jenifer paused her MP3 and turned around. "Um....May I help you?" Jenifer asked sweetly, still wanting to sing since she loved it so much. I wonder what he wants. It's not like I'm that attractive. Hmm....Maybe he wants to mug me or something....Nah he doesn't look like a mean person. He does look a bit young.... Jenifer thought as she smiled at him and awaited his answer.

Cloud_Unchained

Hooray! Hooray!
Gerard started to shake a bit. "I um... I heard you sing... You really do have a beautiful voice," Gerard said. I am WAY out of her league, Gerard thought to himself. "And... I'm just wondering if you want to talk over some coffee," Gerard asked.

Setharoth

Til daybreak
hm... my location.. is a paradox that beer pong ca
Website
www.freewebs.com
Seth smiled "well... i finished my last set of books and i couldn't hold myself back from getting more... so i came here to buy a small load of books.... and i mostly like fanasty... not that furture crap but the stories of kings and queens and dragon...." Seth placed his book back into the bag "So what bring you here beside starbucks.."

Cloud_Unchained

Hooray! Hooray!
Gerard you idiot, you didn't tell her your name, he thought to himself. Gerard shook her hand softly, "I'm Gerard," he said. "C'mon, let's go find somewhere to go. Do you have any ideas?" Gerard asked.

GuardianOfHearts

Darkrooms and safelights
Sitting inside the viewfinder of a camera, watchin
"Other than a desire to get warm, just the unfortunate fact that I read books entirely too quickly for my own good. I finish them in a blink, so I always need more. I thought it was high-time I come here." she waved her hand about the area. "I love fantasy stories too. The way I see it, live in reality, don't write about it." she chuckled.

Cloud_Unchained

Hooray! Hooray!
Gerard puzzled himself. Alright, old enough to date, but not too old. TWENTY! Gerard thought. "Nineteen," Gerard said. DAMNIT, Gerard thought to himself. "Actually, Starbucks does seem kinda nice. There's one in Barnes and Nobles, would you like to go to that one?"

GuardianOfHearts

Darkrooms and safelights
Sitting inside the viewfinder of a camera, watchin
"What I mean is that I think people write too much about the 'real world'. Here, we are governed by limitations, and there are only so many topics to write about. Real-life fiction doesn't interest me as much as fantasy. In fantasy, you can do anything, set your own limitations. Isn't that what writing is about anyway? Using your imagination to your own devices" Gwen said, absently rubbing her fingers to her knuckles, trying to get warm. Even inside, her hands were still cold.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back