• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Grownup Christmas List (Romance)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Masquerade

Where's battlecry? :(
Website
www.facebook.com
Ed wrapped his arms around himself to keep warm and started to walk down the curved street. "Damn it's cold..." He said with a shiver as he continued to walk. His teeth started to chatter, and he decided he should go into the closest building.

GuardianOfHearts

Darkrooms and safelights
Sitting inside the viewfinder of a camera, watchin
Finally freezing enough, Gwen packed up her camera and started back down the street, deciding to enter a Barnes & Noble. She browsed through the shelves, finding something interesting to read before ordering a cup of hot chocolate at the cafe and sitting down to sip it, flicking through the novel.

GuardianOfHearts

Darkrooms and safelights
Gwen lounged in her chair at the cafe, sipping slowly from her hot chocolate, green eyes intent on the book she held open with one hand in front of her. She tipped her head to one side slightly, short, auburn-streaked brown hair falling on her cheek. Her booted foot tapped quietly against the floor, manifesting an internal melody.

Aphex

.Inspire.
Kazu continued to walk down the street but then stopped in front of a building. He then leaned up against it now istening to Come As You Are by Nirvana. Letting out a sigh, he lifted up his head a little and looked up at the sky as he listened to his music. Yet he couldn't get his mind off of Jenna...

Last edited:

True Serenity

your forgotten memory
Jenna was walking down the street, when her phone vibrated. She took it out of her pocket and realized it was a text message from her best friend, Zack. She began to read it when suddenly she bumped into someone. "OH! I'm so sorry.." she began to say. When she looked up she realized it was Kazu. "Oh! Hey! Weird bumping into you again." she said with a little laugh.

GuardianOfHearts

Darkrooms and safelights
Gwen sighed and set down the book, slumping in her chair a little. She had decided not to read it. With a resigned air, she left her hot chocolate and walked back to the shelves, replacing the novel and beginning to browse for another.

"Come on, there's gotta be something," she said to herself.

*Destiny_Seeker*

Gamer For Life
Aperture Science Computer-Aided Enrichment Center
Jenifer had gotten done on the treadmill and moved onto the punching bags. She began punching the bag that was right next to Rico's and not paying attention to anything else. Dang he's fine....But I'm never going to make a move....I just know it... Jen thought to herself, the intensity of her concentration growing as she punched harder and harder.

Aphex

.Inspire.
"It's okay..." Kazu said as he then looked to see who it was and saw Jenna and "Oh, hey. Yeah I guess it is kind of weird. So what's up? Thought you were heading for work."

True Serenity

your forgotten memory
"Yea well I had to drop off Max first. And my job is back this way so I had to come back this way and you were here and I just bumped into you so..yea.." she spoke quickly and it was hard to understand what she was saying. She always got nervous around guys she just met. "Yea soo..what are you doing? Wanna come with me? My job is at this bar down the street. You can get a drink or something and hang out." Jenna couldn't believe she just asked him this. What is wrong with you? she thought to herself.

Aphex

.Inspire.
"Well...I was just hanging out around here listening to music and that's when you happened to bump into me. That's pretty much what I was doing." Kazu said as he then heard what Jenna asked. "Uh...sure. I'll go with you." he told her.

Cloud_Unchained

Hooray! Hooray!
Gerard found himself walking on the city streets once again. His breath taking the form of a white puff. He had walked by several buildings. This was the long way home. As he walked by, his iPod had started playing Le Le Low by Hot Hot Heat. The somewhat danceable rock turned Gerard's walk home a bit more enjoyable and less tedious. He looked through the windows of the building he passed. It was a gym. Inside there was a woman smacking the crap out a punching bag. Gerard stared a bit. Holy crap. That's... Either really frightening, or really cool, Gerard thought. He shook his head. Bah, she'd never talk to me, Gerard said. He continued walking and found himself in a familiar deli, RIGHT next to the gym (Which was oddly ironic).

*Destiny_Seeker*

Gamer For Life
Jenifer continued to punch harder and harder, until her knuckles got so scrapped that they began to bleed. She held her hand and the pain made her show expression on her face. Jen walked over to her water bottle and sprayed some water on her hand. "Well....Punched a little too hard eh?" Jen whispered to herself. Just then, she noticed someone staring at her from a deli. She just smiled at them and continued to take care of her hand.

Cloud_Unchained

Hooray! Hooray!
Gerard sat at the table reading the newspaper. He believed it made him look a bit mature. But it was an act. He would open straight to the comics section and start cracking up. "HAH! Hagar the Horrible. You ARE horrible," Gerard laughed. He sipped from his tea and burnt his tounge. He quickly ordered ice to put on his tounge, but by the time the ice came, his tounge was numb. He left the deli with his newspaper underarm. He walked to Central Park. It snowed. No one was there but him. He stood out easily seeing as to how he was the only object in motion. The snow fell upon his face and he smiled a bit. He cleared off a bench and sat on it. He stared at the pond. It was frozen. The ducks were gone. Gerard had continued reading the newspaper silently.

*Destiny_Seeker*

Gamer For Life
Jen got into her regular clothes and put her gym clothes in her duffle bag. She prepared her MP3 for the walk home and put her headphones on. The cool winter air was refreshing against her skin after that heavy workout. Jen began to walk back home, passing a park as she did so. She saw Gerard and just continued to walk past him, listening to her MP3 as she did so. Isn't he the guy who was looking at me at the gym? Gah well.... Jen thought as she walked slowly past, singing softly to her music.

Cloud_Unchained

Hooray! Hooray!
Gerard pulled off his headphones and twitched. He heard someone singing. As a music connoisseur, he's been exposed to many different voices and the voice that walked by had swam deeply into his cerebellum and lingered in his mind. It was sweet. Gerard turned away from his paper. "Isn't that," Gerard thought. The girl from the gym! Sweet AND sour, Gerard thought to himself. He dropped his paper and wrapped his iPod into his pocket. He started to think. You can.... You can do this. It's... Damnit I can't do it, Gerard thought. He couldn't pass up this chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back