• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Grownup Christmas List (Romance)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cloud_Unchained

Hooray! Hooray!
No answer. Gerard put down his phone and laid down on his bed. He sat back relaxed. Winter break for one month baby. Nothing can get better than this, Gerard thought to himself. He looked under his bed and sorted through the pictures of a few of his ex-girlfriends and made his way through the maze of assorted objects and pulled out a notebook.

This wasn't any ordinary notebook. He's had this notebook for four years, filling it with ideas, lyrics, small sketches, and daily stuff. It was his personal world he kept to himself. No one knows of it, not even his most trusted band members. He opened and flipped through the pages. It was like time transportation. Several heartbreaks, accidents, and many other things are written down in here and put into poetic form.

"No more pages left?" Gerard asked himself. I'll buy a new one, he thought. He grabbed his cell phone and his wallet. He put on his jacket and zipped it up. It wasn't all that cold to him. He's been through worse. He walked through the streets cold and alone.

Aphex

.Inspire.
As Kazu walked down the street, something began to pull the ankle of his pants. He turned around and looked down only to find a dog. After pulling down his headphones, Kazu knelt down in front of the dog. "Looks like you're lost." he said while petting the dog on the head.

King Naruto

Retired (for now)
Awards
Creating bonds to save our world and bring peace
Rico stood in the mirror while he put his earrings on. "yeah I know i'm sexy." Rico said sounding conceited. Rico was going to the gym to train and he always wore his earrings. He brushed his teeth and flossed. He turned off the light and walked out the bathroom. He walked into his room and grabbed his sunglasses, and motorcycle keys of his dresser and he grabbed his black coat. He walked outside felt that is was cold. "Man I hope I don't catch anything." Rico said as he got on his motorcycle. He started up ths motorcycle and he drove off to the gym.

Cloud_Unchained

Hooray! Hooray!
Gerard walked into the store and found another notebook. It LOOKED identical, but the contents weren't the same. There wasn't the same feeling for this notebook that there was in the one he already had. It felt weird, but after he paid for it, he took the elevator to the roof of the building and threw it right off.

"Meh," Gerard said. He opened his old notebook and read it as he rode the elevator down the building.

True Serenity

your forgotten memory
Jenna was running down the sidewalk, shouting out for Max. People were giving her weird looks but she didn't care. "MAX! Come here Max!" She whistled and kept calling as she ran. "Stupid dog..." she said under he breath. As she turned the corner, her eyes widened. "MAX!!!" she shouted as she saw him tugging away at some guys pants. She ran up to him and spoke out of breath. "Oh..Thank you..That's my dog..and...he ran..and...thanks..." she tried to say.

Jenna knelt down and picked Max up. "How many times do I have to tell you Max? Don't run away from me!" she said wagging a finger at him. Max replied by licking her face. Jenna couldn't help but smile. She looked back at the man. "Thanks for stopping him. I would have been running all day after this lil guy. He's too energetic."

Setharoth

Til daybreak
hm... my location.. is a paradox that beer pong ca
Website
www.freewebs.com
((XD sorry i thought that max was your little brotheror something...))

Seth placed the book in his backpack "its ok... i have a dog to... and its gonna come back to me in a couple days..." Seth petted max over the head "yeah... your dog seems alot like angel....." Seth smiled as he thought about his dog but then slowly decreased as he realized that the only reason it was coming to him was from his sister will....

Aphex

.Inspire.
Kazu looked up at the woman who had picked up the dog. He then stood up. "Oh. He's your dog? I thought he was lost. Anyway, you're welcome.

True Serenity

your forgotten memory
OOC: lol. i was actually talking to lone cause i didn't think that seth was referring to me before. sorry.

Jenna looked back at him and smiled. Cute.. she thought. "Yup he's mine. I hope he didn't bother you. Or ruin your pants. He's just starting to get teeth so he's been chewing on anything lately. I'm Jenna." she said almost out of nowhere. She scratched Max behind the ears.

Aphex

.Inspire.
Kazu looked down at his pants. "Just a little hole but it's not a big deal. Oh and he didn't bother me at all. The name's Kazu by the way." he said as he smiled back at Jenna. "She's pretty..." he thought.

Last edited:

King Naruto

Retired (for now)
Awards
Creating bonds to save our world and bring peace
Rico got off his motorcycle and walked in the gym. He looked at one of the boxer's there and said "I'll box you and your buddies." Rico din't take off any of his stuff. He got in the ring and after fifteen minutes, the boxers were lying on the ground and Rico was smiling. He walked over to a punching bag and started punching it. "Man I gotta find someone by Christmas. I only got 14 days." Rico said as he nearly punched a hole in the punching bag.

True Serenity

your forgotten memory
Jenna was about to say something but then remembered she had to leave for work. "Oh Crap!" she blurted out. "I gotta go. I'm gonna be late for work! Thanks again for helping me with Max. It was nice meeting you. See ya around." Jenna turned around and began to walk back to her home to drop Max off.

Aphex

.Inspire.
"Bye..." Kazu said as he watched her walk away. He just smiled before turning around, pulling up his headphones over his ears again and walked down the street. "She seems nice..." he thought while walking.

Last edited:

GuardianOfHearts

Darkrooms and safelights
Sitting inside the viewfinder of a camera, watchin
Gwen sat on a park bench, the Minalta resting in her lap, its thick strap twined in her hands. She just rested idly there, watching her breath coalesce and disperse. She checked her cell phone, finding she had one missed call from her friend- Gerard.

"Whatever. I'll call him later," she muttered, tipping her head back to look at the dark, leafless branches that pierced the cold grey sky abover her.

*Destiny_Seeker*

Gamer For Life
Aperture Science Computer-Aided Enrichment Center
Jenifer got out of her job and walked down the street once more, stopping at the Gym to get a good work out in. Jen didn't work out often, but she wanted to look good in her dress for Christmas, so she was working out at the Gym. She got dressed in the bathroom and walked out into the Gym, starting on the treadmill.

True Serenity

your forgotten memory
Jenna walked back to her house and put Max in the house. "Now Max, you better stay here, or else." she said. Max just sat there and wagged his tail as she left the apartment. Jenna locked the door and left for work. Her job wasn't far away so she would still make it in time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back