• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Grownup Christmas List (Romance)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

True Serenity

your forgotten memory
Jenna nodded and smiled. "Ok. Lets go." she said as she grabbed his hand. They began to walk down the block and around the corner. As they turned, Jenna saw Applebee's and pointed. "There it is." she said, as she walked towards the restaurant.

Aphex

.Inspire.
Kazu followed Jenna inside of the restaurant. Then one of waiters walked over to them. "Table for two." Kazu told the waiter as he led them to a table and place two menus on the table.

*Destiny_Seeker*

Gamer For Life
Aperture Science Computer-Aided Enrichment Center
((sorry everyone! ima have to quit this thread becuz i am leaving the forums in about a week and i don't want to be attached to any RPs right now. well, bye! and look for my farewell thread soon!))

Jenifer smiled at Gerard a half smile and then fell asleep on the couch. From then on, she wanted to live happily ever after with Gerard. Of course, little did she know, her dreams would come true. Jenifer finally had someone, and just in time for Christmas too.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back