• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Greatest disappointment in KH2?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

xxrikachan

Website
www.fanfiction.net
Blah...um...it sure beats the whole shuffling cards thing of CoM...

I didn't like the graphics. I guess it's because I've been playing Xbox360 more than anything nowadays, and it just bothers me how some of the characters' faces would be emotionless one scene and then in the change of it they suddenly get some expression on their face. And seeing how I played KHII for anything else (well, I just don't remember playing KHI xDD But I do know the plot, so I guess I must've played it) I kinda expected more after watching the opening. On the plus side, though, the plot and gameplay was spectacular. (Rant, much?)

Lifes.Lover

For the deeds of today resonate....
Website
lifes-lover18.livejournal.com
Yeah, although it made getting back to ground to fight more really hard....

You know what else disappointed me?

There were no secret bosses, except for sort of Sephiroth.

Like... in KH1, there were 2 or 3.... I missed those, 'cause they were usually the hardest ones to beat.

Hmm... at least the gameplay was better than from KH1. Also, could you bold your text, so that it's not so hard on the eyes? I can barely see it, and my eyesight sucks.

Celestial Star

Pokemon=<3

Like... in KH1, there were 2 or 3.... I missed those, 'cause they were usually the hardest ones to beat.

Hmm... at least the gameplay was better than from KH1. Also, could you bold your text, so that it's not so hard on the eyes? I can barely see it, and my eyesight sucks.
Oh yeah, those. Kurt Zisa..he was fun.. Phantom....I never beat. DX Too freaking hard...and the tournments in KH2 werent as fun.
Hades cup= fo' sho'

Lifes.Lover

Website
I actually beat Phantom before I was able to beat Kurt Zisa... that was so cool, fighting him. Can't remember what the hell I did, though. *Shrug* I loved the summon tournaments. I just whipped out Peter Pan and went to town! Ah, the Paradox Cup where you had to get 10,000 points went by so fast because of Peter Pan... :D I think I was able to beat the cup with over 25,000 points 'cause of him.

Celestial Star

Pokemon=<3
I actually beat Phantom before I was able to beat Kurt Zisa... that was so cool, fighting him. Can't remember what the hell I did, though. *Shrug* I loved the summon tournaments. I just whipped out Peter Pan and went to town! Ah, the Paradox Cup where you had to get 10,000 points went by so fast because of Peter Pan... :D I think I was able to beat the cup with over 25,000 points 'cause of him.
Hm...thanks >D I'll keep that in mind when I go back to my game xD

I miss the Tinkerbell summon though T.T saving your ass at least once.

Qarx

Blah...um...it sure beats the whole shuffling cards thing of CoM...

I didn't like the graphics. I guess it's because I've been playing Xbox360 more than anything nowadays, and it just bothers me how some of the characters' faces would be emotionless one scene and then in the change of it they suddenly get some expression on their face. And seeing how I played KHII for anything else (well, I just don't remember playing KHI xDD But I do know the plot, so I guess I must've played it) I kinda expected more after watching the opening. On the plus side, though, the plot and gameplay was spectacular. (Rant, much?)
Actually, CoM probably had the best graphics on the GBA w/o sacrificing gameplay :thumbsup:

Off topic and IMO, Xbox sacrifices gameplay a bit too often. And don't get me started on all those RROD complaints -_-.

One could say Pridelands, 100 Acre Wood, and Atlantica were extra worlds, since you weren't required to play in those to progress in the story =/.
If they don't, you can always highlight it with the curser. That's what I did, anyway.
Oh yeah, those. Kurt Zisa..he was fun.. Phantom....I never beat. DX Too freaking hard...and the tournments in KH2 werent as fun.
Hades cup= fo' sho'

Those extras were what kept me playing after I beat "Ansem", along with Synthesis, of course.

EDIT: My secret to getting points was Stitch. He accumulated points so fast w/o doing much damage.

Qarx

Never learned how to use Stitch with any success. Peter, though... oh, he was awesome.

Yeah, but they were extra worlds, not bosses. Scar wasn't worth it, at all. He's not worthy to be called a secret boss. 100 Acre Wood didn't have a boss, and neither did Atlantica.

Yeah, I know. I was saddened by the lack of extras. I simply love seeking out secrets in games, and I'm quite good at it (or so I'm told) so seeing no secrets in KH2 really ticked me off disappointed me.

Celestial Star

Pokemon=<3
Never learned how to use Stitch with any success. Peter, though... oh, he was awesome.

Yeah, but they were extra worlds, not bosses. Scar wasn't worth it, at all. He's not worthy to be called a secret boss. 100 Acre Wood didn't have a boss, and neither did Atlantica.

Atlantica....dear god *facepalm* WHY SINGING AND DANCING?!

Qarx

Atlantica would have been fine for me if they'd actually just used songs from the original movie, instead of the ones they did have. I mean, it was about the only puzzle thing they had in the entire game, which was such a far cry from the plethora of puzzles in KH1.

Not so much a puzzle as the easiest rhythm game ever. Aside from "Under The Sea", you don't even have to play the whole song to keep from failing. For example: I "killed" Ursula halfway through the fight.

Does anyone else miss the Dalmation Puppies in KH1? It was fun getting them, compared to KH2 not even having a lot of extras.

Celestial Star

Pokemon=<3
Atlantica would have been fine for me if they'd actually just used songs from the original movie, instead of the ones they did have. I mean, it was about the only puzzle thing they had in the entire game, which was such a far cry from the plethora of puzzles in KH1.
Oh god the pzzles in KH1..the dolphin in Atlantica T.T I would get it...then heartless would show up.....repeat process

Lifes.Lover

Website
Not so much a puzzle as the easiest rhythm game ever. Aside from "Under The Sea", you don't even have to play the whole song to keep from failing. For example: I "killed" Ursula halfway through the fight.

Does anyone else miss the Dalmation Puppies in KH1? It was fun getting them, compared to KH2 not even having a lot of extras.

Well, they were still the only puzzles within the actual game, easy though they were.

I miss getting to watch the puppies and their cute little butts wiggle as they walked. There was one in the dining room that would follow you around. And the prizes were nothing to laugh at, either.

Oh god the pzzles in KH1..the dolphin in Atlantica T.T I would get it...then heartless would show up.....repeat process

Don't remind me... but at least Atlantica in KH1 had something to it, then the one in KH2. What were they thinking? That teenagers nowadays like that sort of thing?

Celestial Star

Pokemon=<3
Well, they were still the only puzzles within the actual game, easy though they were.

I miss getting to watch the puppies and their cute little butts wiggle as they walked. There was one in the dining room that would follow you around. And the prizes were nothing to laugh at, either.

Don't remind me... but at least Atlantica in KH1 had something to it, then the one in KH2. What were they thinking? That teenagers nowadays like that sort of thing?
Three words to answer your question: High School Musical

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back