• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Greatest disappointment in KH2?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lifes.Lover

For the deeds of today resonate....
Website
lifes-lover18.livejournal.com
But what's ironic is that Nojima wrote KH1, too, and KH1 was so much better than KH2 in terms of plot.

You know, I think the reason why KH2 didn't stand up was because they tried to keep the worlds from interacting with each other, because of the reasons I've already mentioned, but they didn't do it well enough, so the game just came across as series of disconnected mini-stories.

Celestial Star

Pokemon=<3
Yeah plot was too...loose? Is that the right term. I knew everything that was gonna happen. It was to predictable and it was slightly boring I guess.
At least the gameplay made up for it though.

Another disappointment is that they made Kairi a damsel in distress moreso in the second game.
I somewhat liked her in the first because, she was cute, but KH2....ugh.
Too dependant. Too curious. Too stupid. Weak. Ugh....

and Pete is another factor. DX

angelbabe74006

But what's ironic is that Nojima wrote KH1, too, and KH1 was so much better than KH2 in terms of plot.

You know, I think the reason why KH2 didn't stand up was because they tried to keep the worlds from interacting with each other, because of the reasons I've already mentioned, but they didn't do it well enough, so the game just came across as series of disconnected mini-stories.
Watanabe was on board during KH1, though. That's why it was so much better.

Again, beause it was purely Nojima writing it.

Lifes.Lover

Website
Yeah plot was too...loose? Is that the right term. I knew everything that was gonna happen. It was to predictable and it was slightly boring I guess.
At least the gameplay made up for it though.

Another disappointment is that they made Kairi a damsel in distress moreso in the second game.
I somewhat liked her in the first because, she was cute, but KH2....ugh.
Too dependant. Too curious. Too stupid. Weak. Ugh....

and Pete is another factor. DX

I didn't really think the plot was predictable, 'cause I didn't have a clue who Roxas was in terms of Sora.

Kairi was a disappointment in both. I think the only reason I even remotely liked her in the first was because she was inanimate for most of it.

Watanabe was on board during KH1, though. That's why it was so much better.

Again, beause it was purely Nojima writing it.

Ah, that explains so much, though Kairi still sucked in KH1. Why not just kick Nojima aside and use Watanabe? And wow, I'm mean to a fellow writer. *shot*

Lifes.Lover

Website
They're brilliant, too. This one seems especially plausible. XD

Yes, too true, though I usually have trouble finishing before I'm wanting to go off to another. *kicks ADHD*

Let's hope. I'm looking forward to playing games with a storyline most likely up to par with Chain of Memories.

Oh, yes, I'm practically salivating, wanting to play them like crazy. Unfortunately, no Coded for me, but the other two... I'll be on them like butter on bread. :D

Qarx

I'm pretty sure dodge roll was in KH2.
o.o

Dodge Roll was in KH2 as a Reaction Command. If you leveled up your Wisdom Form, you'd get Quick Run, which is similar in the sense it moves you out of the way quickly.

I sure hope future games don't have you fly 50 feet in the air for every time you attack; which is to say I want ground combat to last longer than the first 4 hours of the 24-48 hour game.

Lifes.Lover

Website
Dodge Roll was in KH2 as a Reaction Command. If you leveled up your Wisdom Form, you'd get Quick Run, which is similar in the sense it moves you out of the way quickly.

I sure hope future games don't have you fly 50 feet in the air for every time you attack; which is to say I want ground combat to last longer than the first 4 hours of the 24-48 hour game.

Yeah, I remember that. I also remembered how much I hated how you would have to twirl around at the end before finishing the move. Also, when using Quick Run and going to a different part of the world, you'd have to finish the move before moving on. Ugh, that was annoying. I never actually used Dodge Roll in KH1. Never had to.

Hecks yes! >D I want premium baddd.

And who's not dead? Kairi i'm guessing?

I want it, too, though I've got a while to go. :D

No, Aqua, remember you were talking about her being like a Valkyrie.

Celestial Star

Pokemon=<3

Oh right. I havent played the game in months.

An dyeha the jumping was irrtating. High jump, that's it. That was good enough for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back