• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Gray Fox VS. Master Cheif

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Who would inialate.

• Gray Fox ((Ninja MGS))

Votes: 10 71.4%
  • Master Cheif ((halo,halo2))

Votes: 4 28.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

❖Ħλν?₡❖

Call me Candyman
Monkeybutt...........................no that would get me banned for no reason. Well i just want to say one thing Shadow Soulja, Balmung, pwn3d, ever since i started in this place i never realy liked you guys at all because you hated me. Well i got this to say to you all, santan is waiting pack youre bags for when you die. I know i have been immature at times but choice people just got on my nerves, & they cursed me off called me a newb just because i belived somthing they didn't. Well i have grown a hatred for most of you some of you are still good, remain that way so that when someone else NEW, YES I'M NEW At this, comes to this section you won't be a d-bag.

Vayne Mechanics

Expert of Asian things
Awards
^ I don't care, and I don't think I ever will. Remember, to me, religion is for douche bags, which means so is hell. I am an atheist, I believe in science, not some imaginary stuff.

S

Shadow Soldier

MASTER-SEPHIROTH said:
Monkeybutt...........................no that would get me banned for no reason. Well i just want to say one thing Shadow Soulja, Balmung, pwn3d, ever since i started in this place i never realy liked you guys at all because you hated me. Well i got this to say to you all, santan is waiting pack youre bags for when you die. I know i have been immature at times but choice people just got on my nerves, & they cursed me off called me a newb just because i belived somthing they didn't. Well i have grown a hatred for most of you some of you are still good, remain that way so that when someone else NEW, YES I'M NEW At this, comes to this section you won't be a d-bag.

This is the first time I seen you post. So you cant say I hate you.

What the hell is santan.

You're being immature now.

You fail at making any sense again.

XIII Heartless

Head Mom In Charge
Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com
Balmung, you are so going to regret all of this. I know someone who got in trouble because they told their teacher they didn't believe humans were evolved from monkeys. I personally see truth in both creatinism and the scientific way. Who says God couldn't make it so the first humans were evolved from monkeys? Anyways, this is supposed to be a thread about Master Chief and Gray Fox. How did this religious stuff start?

S

Shadow Soldier

Maybe Bal doesnt believe in god. What if he is Buddhist or Muslim?

❖Ħλν?₡❖

Call me Candyman
Shadow Soulja said:
This is the first time I seen you post. So you cant say I hate you.

What the hell is santan.

You're being immature now.

You fail at making any sense again.

Wow useing one liners to avoid the whole 25 character rule, because if you were not completely untalented in the ways of thinking then it would make scence. Santan, after you die, will be youre best friend. Also Balmung102, OHH YEAH SCIENCE EXPLAINS EVERYTHING, RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT. I on the other hand belive in god.

"Maybe Bal doesnt believe in god. What if he is Buddhist or Muslim?"

I would be pefectly okay with it if balmung was Buddhist or Muslim, but Balmung said they belive in that science crap.

Vayne Mechanics

Expert of Asian things
Awards
MASTER-SEPHIROTH said:
Wow useing one liners to avoid the whole 25 character rule, because if you were not completely untalented in the ways of thinking then it would make scence. Santan, after you die, will be youre best friend. Also Balmung102, OHH YEAH SCIENCE EXPLAINS EVERYTHING, RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT. I on the other hand belive in god.

"Maybe Bal doesnt believe in god. What if he is Buddhist or Muslim?"

I would be pefectly okay with it if balmung was Buddhist or Muslim, but Balmung said they belive in that science crap.
Lol so God was the one who explained how Volcanoes erupted? God explained how the universe was created? God explained what a star was? God explained why he had people homosexual but made being homosexuality a sin? Lol I think not. God hasn't done diddly squat, while science on the other hand has explained those and more.

Lol Santan, you mean santa right? Cuz Santa is more believable then Satan.

Hahahahaha, Shadow untalented in thinking? You have spelt Santa wrong in both occasions, and even if you meant satan, you STILL spelt it wrong. Lol stfu. I take back the edit I made on my previous posts, you really are a noob.

S

Shadow Soldier

The only reason why I did the line break was to prevent confusion for you. Seeing as how you already are confused when you post for yourself. So I did the line breaking.

And to avoid the 25 char rule? Count how many letters are in my post. I think thats more then 25.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back