• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Glorious PC Gaming Master Race thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 36435
  • Start date

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Taylor

Gold Member
Awards
If you need it, give us a budget and we can hypothetically build something for you.

RTP49

i’m gay
Awards
hooly crap just buy whatever the fuck abit z68 board and an i5 2500k and like a million ram all that shit is just like $200 now or something

also pc games arent for poor people

games in general arent for poor peple

pay2play

stop playing video games

Reagan Rayden

Exploding Man
Awards
most of the games i buy are on steam or elsewhere for 5 bucks. :x

or zero dollars because ftp games lol

D

Deleted member 36435

Starbound is now on Steam Early Access for $15. If you enjoyed Terraria this is supposed to be very similar except without running out of content.

Starbound on Steam

FFVIII is now on Steam as well but Final Fantasy is a filthy console peasant game.

Reagan Rayden

Exploding Man
Awards
telltale is also making a borderlands game. your guess is as good as mine

Chill

Silver Member
Awards
I'm saving up my money to build a gaming PC, since this crummy HP laptop can't really do what I want it to game-wise. The bloody thing can't run Fable III and I lose frames if I set WoW up to medium graphics. So yeah.

The build I'm following says I'll be able to play the majority of current-gen games on max settings with above 60 frames, so I'm looking forward to it.

D

Deleted member 36435

I'm partial to the Razer DeathAdder because I've been using one for like 6-7 years. I'm on my second one, old one still works though.

I use a Ducky Zero with Cherry MX Blues and I have a Filco Majestouch-2 TKL with Cherry MX Blacks. The Filco is a much nicer but it's also a lot more expensive and Blacks aren't for everyone. I stopped playing competitive TF2 so I switched off them for Blues. If you can buy a switch test kit (like $10) and it will have a single key for each switch type and you can base which one you want off those. However, Ducky Zero is the board I'd recommend unless you are willing to drop dat cash on a Filco.

D

Deleted member 36435

rbqnIZJ.png

Awards
So this thread is pretty much talking about hardware setups and going nutz over FPS.

Reagan Rayden

Exploding Man
Awards
It's more so the fact that "next gen" consoles are performing mostly the same as their predecessors in terms of framerate and it's pretty inexcusable at this point for them to not have 60 fps as a normality. 30 fps and 60 fps are noticeably different.

Reagan Rayden

Exploding Man
Awards
[video=youtube;GfEqhmkatog]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=GfEqhmkatog[/video]

so far it's a PC exclusive. get mad hype-fu

also why the diddly is this being made

Shaq looks like a Goomba from the Mario movie lmao

Recon

Art of War
Awards
OMG HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?!?! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back