• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Glorious PC Gaming Master Race thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 36435
  • Start date

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 36435

YMwFytH.jpg

pc gamin thread
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/filthycasual

Reagan Rayden

Exploding Man
Awards
i keep buying humble bundles and never actually play the games that come with them

checking in

Roronoa Zoro

Always on the lookout for aliens
Don't really see why you should care but I might b
I think I will play some games on PC. I want to get into The Witcher series and that's an Xbox/PC exclusive. But Nintendo games are pretty much never on PC so I still want their consoles. I'll probably just juggle between PC and console.

I agree with people who say that PC is superior to consoles, for the graphics and the mods.

D

Deleted member 36435

Steam sale is pretty much what I've expected so far. Almost every sale this year has been nearly the same but Skyrim being $7.50 is nice. I bought the complete pack for like $30 last sale so I'm kinda salty.

Taylor

Gold Member
Awards
I think I will play some games on PC. I want to get into The Witcher series and that's an Xbox/PC exclusive. But Nintendo games are pretty much never on PC so I still want their consoles. I'll probably just juggle between PC and console.

yeah i usually pick up the nintendo console every gen in addition to my PC. i had a PS3 for a while last gen before i upgraded my PC. i kind of resent not being able to play MGS4 and RDR but besides that, i don't think i've missed out on too much.

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
i have a gaming PC, PS3, Wii and 360
and my plan is to get a Wii U after Christmas and then save up like $1500 to throw at a new PC because this one's getting dated
and i imagine i'll get a PS4 at some point because i'm a sucker for sony exclusives andalsoneedsomethingtoplaykh3on but i can't image that happening soon

i got into PC gaming like 2 years ago and it's been my main since and probably always will be now but i don't see a point in avoiding consoles altogether

Reagan Rayden

Exploding Man
Awards
I currently own a Wii, a sort of gaming laptop, ps3, xbox360, and a 3DS. I have bought literally 4 games for my PS3 and everything else on PC. I only bought games on my 360 whenever my friends would get games on it to play with 'em.

Noir

Bronze Member
Awards
Wow what nerds.
Xbox One. It's what the cool kids are playing, you dorks.

Until I buy my PC. Then it'll be cool.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
What kind of gaming laptops/graphics cards do you guys use.

if you want a gaming computer, i'd honestly recommend just getting a PC. if you need portability, just get a cheap netbook.

D

Deleted member 36435

I have an HD Radeon 6870 for my GPU. It's a bit dated but it still crushes any recent games that come out. I was able to run Bioshock Infinite on High settings (sans shadows but I hate those anyways) at a constant 60FPS.

D

Deleted member 36435

You can, but price goes up much faster than power and portability goes down significantly as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back