• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Glimpses of Darkness *A kingdom hearts roleplay*

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kingdomkeylight

KKL & Don't You Forget It
Awards
Yea you like it?? Come request me in Cause and Effect...or change my username under that Lightning tag to "Ozma". Obviously you know I got a name change right??

Yay I know I pay attention XD and yes it it epic hmmmm~ if imam gonna change you name first I gotta get a new look to go along with it x3

Shinra

Banned
Awards
XD that part when you discover her name is erik for the first time is hilarious and explains so much why they didn't want there friend dating her "ahem" x3
yeah... and to think this voice actor is the same kid who voiced Minato Arisato in P3, Cecil Harvey in Dissidia, Sasuke in pre-shippuden Naruto, and Yosuke in P4 And P4A... Yuri Lowenthal is now my second favorite male english VA... Below the almighty JYB and above the rebellious Liam o' Brien

Kingdomkeylight

Awards
yeah... and to think this voice actor is the same kid who voiced Minato Arisato in P3, Cecil Harvey in Dissidia, Sasuke in pre-shippuden Naruto, and Yosuke in P4 And P4A... Yuri Lowenthal is now my second favorite male english VA... Below the almighty JYB and above the rebellious Liam o' Brien

>> I know he voiced Cecil but Minato, and Yosuke.... I know HAVE a favorite voice actor XD.

Kingdomkeylight

Awards
I love how you guys are spamming the shit out of this thread. I can't say too much as Renn recently posted but KKL...*shakes head in sadness*

>> I AM WORKING ON IT TWT... I just made Traces post last night I am slowly BUT SURELY getting back into the swing of things.

Shinra

Banned
Awards
if things keep going this slow I might have to re edit my post so I can get back into the RP...

edit: ok this is it... Sorry Ozma Sorry Kitkat this is getting way too drawn out for me I'm gonna remove my first edit so I won't have to wait any longer...Kitkat edit your post as if the last paragraph of my post never happened.

Last edited:

Hazen Gregory

doWnloAd ProgoNOSKES 99% cOMplETeD
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Feel as if you've waited too long?? Good, its how I feel most of the time when we rp together...among other online generated sensations from your role playing mannerisms. I find it funny that life caught up with me so I didn't post. Yet you edited your post because you grew tired of waiting on me?? lol the idea is ridiculous Renn.

Anyway, Kitkat needs do nothing, you should ask politely instead of making demands. I'll post tomorrow or the next day. I have more things to attend to before I can make an attempt to post. I'll merely write Renn out as a dimensional disturbance or whatever.

Shinra

Banned
Awards
normally I can wait a lot longer Tav but it wasn't the fact that I waited this long for you to post, it's the fact that you promised to post on saturday after I told you I edited the post... and here we are almost day 17 of waiting for you to post... when someone makes a promise I hold them to it and now more than two weeks later from the day you promised my patience has given out... I was naive to wait this long but only because we're friends Tav...

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
normally I can wait a lot longer Tav but it wasn't the fact that I waited this long for you to post, it's the fact that you promised to post on saturday after I told you I edited the post... and here we are almost day 17 of waiting for you to post... when someone makes a promise I hold them to it and now more than two weeks later from the day you promised my patience has given out... I was naive to wait this long but only because we're friends Tav...

Dude, shit happens that makes EVERYONE slow to respond on posts. You should NEVER demand people to post when they can't. Honestly, no one should never demand a post, no matter the circumstances. So, ease up there, and just wait like we all do.

Shinra

Banned
Awards
Dude, shit happens that makes EVERYONE slow to respond on posts. You should NEVER demand people to post when they can't. Honestly, no one should never demand a post, no matter the circumstances. So, ease up there, and just wait like we all do.

I know that this kind of stuff happens but it's the fact that Tav promised he would post on saturday more than two weeks ago and I wasn't demanding a post it's just that I value promises highly enough to keep them...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back