• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Glass Slipper Thing...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

codycameron09

From the looks of those new scans, it looks like the Grand Duke is asking Aqua to try on the glass slipper. If that's true, why? Aqua knows Cinderella is the one. Do you think she tries it on to stall them so Ven, Terra, and the mice can break her out of the closet?

Aria

braver by the minute
Who says she knows that it's Cinderella? She might not hav been there when Cinderella was at the ball. Also they asked every female to try on the slipper, so it makes sense they would ask her.

ultima-demi

(>..)>
Awards
Or prince charming doesn't want cinderella anymore and after aqua and aqua says yes and gets married the end :)

On topic:probably that's what she's doing

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
From the looks of those new scans, it looks like the Grand Duke is asking Aqua to try on the glass slipper. If that's true, why? Aqua knows Cinderella is the one. Do you think she tries it on to stall them so Ven, Terra, and the mice can break her out of the closet?

Aqua is the one who breaks Cinderella out of the atic.

Here's what I think:

The grand duke comes and ask Aqua to try on the slipper, she does so only because the duke keeps asking her to. Then while the step sisters are trying on the slipper Aqua bust Cinderella out of the Atic.

Dowhax

Bronze Member
I like the theory of Aqua stalling so Ven or Terra can bust Cinderalla out of the attic. So far there's clips and shots of the three heroes interacting, so I would say it could be possible that Aqua is stalling. And if that's so, if you play as Ven or Terra, you have to help Cinderalla out of the attic.

xjeezlouisx

I'll Hit You Harder Than Meth
Website
www.myspace.com
Who says she knows that it's Cinderella? She might not hav been there when Cinderella was at the ball. Also they asked every female to try on the slipper, so it makes sense they would ask her.

uhmm coincidentally Aqua knows who's glass slipper it is, in fact its Cinderellas~
she was there when Cinderella slipped out her slipper and just ran off
it was even in the trailer or scans if you havnt noticed =0\
if you need sources just reply mmkays?

Last edited:

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
The prince ordered every girl in the kingdom to try it on. Aqua would fit the bill.

Kitsune_XIII

The prince ordered every girl in the kingdom to try it on. Aqua would fit the bill.

So true. I think something would be wrong if she didn't. >.>
Like her getting caught on the wrong end of one of Dr. Finklestien's expirements...

But in all seriousness, Yes, she's probably trying to buy time for someone (be it Ven, Terra, or herself) to bust Cinderella out of the attic.

Athomus

It would be more interesting if it actually fit Aqua, and she then finds herself in this awkward situation.

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
Really?
In the pic/scan, it looked like Aqua was sorta offended, and had a "wtf?" face on.. but also like saying "No*shaking head*"

The idea of Aqua stalling seems cool though.

Kitsune_XIII

Really?
In the pic/scan, it looked like Aqua was sorta offended, and had a "wtf?" face on.. but also like saying "No*shaking head*"

Why am I getting the feeling that an offended Aqua will be a scary Aqua?

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
But a damn sexy Aqua as well.

But, I think she'd just glare at him or something.. not like "I BEAT US UPS!" but she wouldn't say anything..more show it. idk.

codycameron09

I'm glad you all like this theory.

Well, I know the step-sisters' feet don't fit because they are too big, so, what if Aqua tries it on only to find out that hers are actually TOO SMALL? hahaha And during the level's last cutscene, she is pouting about it. :wink:

P.S. What exactly is she wearing on her legs? Socks? Nylons? Or will she be barefoot? (LOL I sound like a pervert)

Shinra

Banned
Awards
Or prince charming doesn't want cinderella anymore and after aqua and aqua says yes and gets married the end :)

On topic:probably that's what she's doing

but if that happens Aqua will become the PoH and it would throw the whole plot of KH1 into confusion then...

Frozura

but if that happens Aqua will become the PoH and it would throw the whole plot of KH1 into confusion then...

Wow...I really didn't think of that o.o there are so many things to say right now but I think I just shitted bricks.

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
Didn't Aqua use to have just plain boots? But then Nomura added/made those weird looking sorta witch looking pointy shoes.. meeeeh..:(

aww i want it to fit Aqua! But..come on, doesn't Prince Charming have any memory? He should just look for all the blond girls with blue eyes instead.. I mean how will he think Aqua or any of the other girls are Cinderella if they have different colored hair? duuuurr =___="

but Aqua's awesome, who wouldn't like her? xD

A

Azrael

Would suck if her feet did manage to fit there and were the same size as Cinderella's.

Then Prince Charming or whatever would have a jealous Terra and Ven to deal with. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back