• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Give reasons why KH3 will/should be on the PS3 besides...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice
Btw, this site is a little too Sony biased for me. Most of you guys can't accept anything some people throw at you and continue the "PS3! PS3! PS3!" rampage especially when you're wrong in doing that and the people who give arguments are absolutely right, yet soem of you can't accept that.

Allow me to introduce you to:
SuperEclipse
Digital Gopher
TheMuffinMan

KH3 is probably gonna be on PS3. Sad (4 u) fact of life.

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
Allow me to introduce you to:
SuperEclipse
Digital Gopher
TheMuffinMan

KH3 is probably gonna be on PS3. Sad (4 u) fact of life.
LOLZ XD Three people on a site that has thousands. No, I know there are a lot of fans for other companies besides Sony but I just thought it was funny that you named only three to prove a point.

Ultima Fenrir

Bronze Member
Why not put KH on multiple consoles? The people who have the stamina to hold the wii mote and slash at heartless with their keyblade will be satisfied. And the people, like myself, who would rather sit down and slap the X button with an occasional O to jump will be pleased.

Alpha_Sonix

Why not put KH on multiple consoles? The people who have the stamina to hold the wii mote and slash at heartless with their keyblade will be satisfied. And the people, like myself, who would rather sit down and slap the X button with an occasional O to jump will be pleased.

And I that would probably be the first game SE have done that went Multi platform. Also it would be alot of money to develop one single game for three consoles.

shadow_of_light

it could also potentially sell a lot more if it is multi-platform.
i do agree, it could. cuz then ppl wouldn't have to go out and buy a ps2 just to play, when they could just play it on the console they have.
but for me, personally, since the controller feels like butter in my hands (as opposed to the huge 360 controller, and tad more than the wii), the controls would flow better instead of having to make sure i have the right fingers on the right buttons. plus, i think that with each console, they would have to figure out which button would go for each command. i say, just stick with what they've already established.......

Ultima Fenrir

Bronze Member
[/QUOTE]i do agree, it could. cuz then ppl wouldn't have to go out and buy a ps2 just to play, when they could just play it on the console they have.
but for me, personally, since the controller feels like butter in my hands (as opposed to the huge 360 controller, and tad more than the wii), the controls would flow better instead of having to make sure i have the right fingers on the right buttons. plus, i think that with each console, they would have to figure out which button would go for each command. i say, just stick with what they've already established.......[/QUOTE]

Amen. I hate trying to play a game I know on a foreign console. I don't assimilate very quickly.

roxas shadow

ok face it guys that possibility of square-enix even making games out of the ps3 is hard to imagine.. tetsuya has stated that the ps3 allows them to go farther graphic wise and gameplay wise then any other console out there. and i dont think their gonna make it for the wii cause lets face it the graphics on that system aint that good however if they did make kh3 multiplatforms it would go to the xbox 360

Ultima Fenrir

Bronze Member
ok face it guys that possibility of square-enix even making games out of the ps3 is hard to imagine.. tetsuya has stated that the ps3 allows them to go farther graphic wise and gameplay wise then any other console out there. and i dont think their gonna make it for the wii cause lets face it the graphics on that system aint that good however if they did make kh3 multiplatforms it would go to the xbox 360

That's fine by me, Sony has yet to fail me.

tetraalmasy

I'm back!
the gameplay for kingdom hearts fits better with the ps controller.
the 360's controller carries extra buttons and triggers not needed for KH and the Wii's controller's is too simple. The motion sensor does not and will not work for Kingdom Hearts.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
the Wii's controller's is too simple. The motion sensor does not and will not work for Kingdom Hearts.

Says you. SE are a creative bunch, they'd figure out a way.

tetraalmasy

I'm back!
Says you. SE are a creative bunch, they'd figure out a way.

you routing for the wii, Hades?

tch. PS3 is the JRPG console. it always has been.
(now don't go saying that other eastern rpgs have made it to the other consoles, I know that. But the audience the PS3 has, mostly are concerned about eastern made games than western games.)

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards
The battle system would be different on Wii, and the controls for ps controllers are easeir.

Alpha_Sonix

If Kingdom Hearts 3 went Multi platform it wouldn't be for the Wii, it would be for the PS3 and Xbox 360 because the PS and Xbox controller are almost familiar. And you'd have to have different gameplay so it's really best they should stick to non-multi.

Ban Mido

Kissing the skies.
KH and the Wii's controller's is too simple. The motion sensor does not and will not work for Kingdom Hearts.

I own a Wii, and trust me, Nothing about it's control set up is simple. And the Wiimote isn't the only controller for the Wii. They have classic controllers for playing gamecube games. It wouldn't be to difficult to make a game that would work on an old style type of controller.

tetraalmasy

I'm back!
listen to your self "Classic Gamecube games"

KH is not a classic gamecube game.

It just won't work.

and don't talk like you're the only one here with a Wii. I own a wii too and trust me. The control is as simple as the nintendo's and super nintendo.

they didn't even use the dual screen for 358/2
if the did make one for the wii. It wouldn't be anything fancy. Unless gameplay is like the Bleach Video game. How difficult will that be?

Ban Mido

Kissing the skies.
Well that's just your opinion, and you're free to express it however you want. It might be right and it might not. I happen to think that a KH on the Wii could work very well, and is every bit as likely as the PS2. They've already put a KH game on the GBA which has sold moderatly well, and another has been confirmed for the DS, and even though it doesn't use the stylus, I don't expect it to discredit SE's inability to be creative. I for one, don't see why a KH on the Wii "wouldn't work"

And The contollers for the super nintedo and gamecube have the same basic fomat as the PS controllers. If you take all the extra stuff out and leave only the essentials, it's the same basic thing that's been the norm since the first couple generations of consouls. came out. four buttons for action and commands, a d-pad, an L and R button, a start button and select button. nintendo controllers before the Wii are every bit as "simple" as PS2 and Xbox.

L!NO

it think namura won't put it on Wii because (like he also said about the DS's controlles) it would take out de KH feeling

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back