• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Giant Pink and blue mushroom drops help

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Moonlight Aqua

~Living in a dream~
Awards
Hey guys! So I'm trying to do the Synthesis, at least to open List 4, 5,and 6 to start gathering items for my end game, I'm already level 58, I chose the shield, I don't remember what I got rid of. I've been trying to get Serenity Powers from the giant pink and blue mushrooms, but I never am able to get past 30 hits, and Donald and Goofy are always getting in the way. Any tips?

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Re: Giant Pink and blue mushroom drops help.

Put on Aeroga, it delivers additional hits when you stay near to the Pink Agaricus.
Furthermore, change your equipment towards having as much MP as possible. The more MP you have, the longer the Stop-spell lasts, giving you more time to land more hits on the Agaricus.
You may also want to have Stop upgraded to the highest tier to successfully do that (need to defeat Phantom for this though).

kuraudoVII

D'oh, I missed!
Awards

I suggest using the one keyblade that Merlin gives you for having all of the spells when doing this. As Sephiroth0812 already pointed out, you'll need to have a good level Stop spell - Stopga is recommended, but I've managed to do this with Stopra without too much of a hassle.

I don't quite remember what level you get it, but there is an ability that increases enemy encounters. I think I got it sometime right around or maybe after the Dark Riku battle. Both of us picked shield, but if you were like me and dropped the magic, then you may already have this ability. If you do have it equipped, then I apologize for being redundant.

Lastly, the attack. Most would choose Ragnarok since it delivers the most hits when done properly. Since I suck at the timing, I had to stick with Ars Arcanum which worked decently enough. Also, as mentioned earlier, always open up with Aero and Stop spells.

Hope this helps.

gamerobber7

Bronze Member
Awards

Okay I'll tell you what I did since it worked for me (but it did take a few tries).
For Pink Agaricus go to the bottom of the ladder at the tree house and make sure Donald and Goofy are next to you, summon Genie, Mushu, Simba, or Bambi (though Bambi would be best as he can replenish your MP), go to where the Pink Agaricus appears, release the summon and Donald and Goofy will still be on the outside by the ladder and they won't get in your way, then use stop and cast aero (stopga and aeroga preferably) and use Ragnarok. I still wasn't able to get 100 hits on it but with that trick I was able to get 50 hits which is how many you need for the synthesis item.
As for the blue mushroom, you are speaking about the one that you have to keep in the air right? Assuming you are:
Go to Neverland, go to the deck of the ship and try to get one of the mushrooms into a corner, knock it into the air, use aero (though aeroga is best since it lasts longest), and keep casting aero before it stops and hopefully you'll have enough MP to keep it in the air long enough. Now this trick does require some luck as the mushroom may slip out of the corner and you have to juggle it. Luckily for me it didn't do this until the last 4 hits so I was able to get away with it. Hope this helps!

Spikeyroxas

The trick is to get rid of Donald and goofy
and to give yourself as much MP as possible

Rau Le Creuset

I didn't have any trouble with this even with Donald and Goofy around. I cast Aeroga followed by stop and proceed to spam Ars Arcanum as many times as my mp allows. Goofy has a knack for healing your mp when it's low and that potentially adds another Ars Arcanum to your combo.

I don't know if this helps, but it definitely worked for me. Good luck.

robvandam111

Silver Member
Awards

Try to raise your MP to the highest form. Stop effect will last longer due to that. I had mine on 15 and at least I ended up getting almost 80 hits. Enough to drop two or one crystals and if you get lucky; three.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back