• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Giant Heartless theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

AxelsVirtue

I have a theory about Where the giant Heartless come from. That theory is they where originally the Hearts of worlds rather than individuals. The giant purebloods the result of the heart simply being the result of a natural opening of the door, exposing the world's heart to Darkness. And the giant Emblems the result of the door being forced open. Evidence supporting this theory are as follows.
  1. The second Darkside Sora faces apears immediately after the heart of Destiny Islands had been overcome with Darkness.
  2. The Princesses of Hearts used thier combined power to slow the Darkness that was consuming the heart of Hollow Bastion. Behind the door that was supposed to lead to the Heart, Sora meets his first Behemith.
By the way, only a few of the "giant Heartless" in Days are actually Giant Heartless.

Last edited:

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
The size of the heartless has to do with the amount of darkness in one's heart.

αsiя

space coke
what Genocide said
and why do u bring Days into this when all the series have giant heartless

xeras

He probly brought it up because it says thing like defeat the giant heartless, also that theory dosen't make since. In days you face somewhere between 20 to 30 giant heartless. The door wasn't opened that many times in 1 year

AxelsVirtue

He probly brought it up because it says thing like defeat the giant heartless, also that theory dosen't make since. In days you face somewhere between 20 to 30 giant heartless. The door wasn't opened that many times in 1 year

1. I brought up Days because many of the "giant Heartless" in Days are only larger sized ordinary Heartless. Those Heartless would not be bosses in any of the other games, and so don't count.
  2. Every world has its own heart, thus its own door to that heart. As such, this has nothing to do with a single door opening many times.
  3. Just because a Heartless was destroyed in one year doesn't mean it couldn't have been formed in an earlier year.

padlock

Awards
it sounds like a pretty neat theory actually, but i'm pretty sure it has been proven that it is about the amount of darkness, like the other guys said >.>

AxelsVirtue

it sounds like a pretty neat theory actually, but i'm pretty sure it has been proven that it is about the amount of darkness, like the other guys said >.>

Actually, it has not been confirmed as to why there is such a veriety of Heartless. That's why there are still debates as to why Xeonhort's Heartless is in a human form with intelligence.

By the way, I do believe that the normal Heartless have to do with the amount of darkness in the heart (Big Body= more darkness than Soldier etc.). This theory is referring only to the Giant Heartless (bosses).

Prince Akio

Hmm...the theory is well thought out but...I still think that Giant Heartless are conglomerations of darkness within a person's heart. Or, A Giant Heartless could be the darkness of every person in a specific world, not the world itself. Just thinking out loud...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back