• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Getting BBS to play online

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo

Silver Member
Re: How to play bbs on line! (ps3 required)

Sounds like a hassle to do, so I doubt I'll do it. But my friend will appreciate the help.

MarkulaMark

Awards

Sounds like a hassle to do, so I doubt I'll do it. But my friend will appreciate the help.
Glad that there are at lost some people that appreciate it, it might be a good idea to leave psn names here if you plan to use ad-hoc party, so that people can add each other. mine is Mystery-Marik

Awards

I already planed on doing this, but I didn't know the PS3 has to be wired. Mine is wired anyway though so I'm fine.

Vanitas666

I choose the Middle Path
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Re: How to play BBS online using xlink kai [Wi-Fi Max/CFW USB hack]

wow, so impressive, your first with this...
fix it before post it or don't post at all

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards

Ummmmmm, for those who feel like they have to rearrange their whole house to do this...you can usually buy long ethernet cables and make them stretch across a room, or even around the outside, whether you have to buy it online or do some searching. I know I found a a 50 ft. ethernet cable in my house...and that is really long so you can at least get that to stretch almost anywhere in your house. I think this is quite beneficial because all PSP ad-hoc games because infrastructure, like Dissidia too, and Bbs will get more multiplayer value since you can meet new ppl lol :p Do this if you want, but I am XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back