What's new

Welcome to Kingdom Hearts Insider

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Ask question

Ask Questions and Get Answers from Our Community

Ask a Mod

Ask Questions from your staff

Contact Staff

If you need additional information or have a concern please contact us.

• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

General Kingdom Hearts Manga Discussion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Ernest-Panda

Reaction score
Awards
Because region lock is still a thing for the English chapters. My iTunes Store only went as far as Chapter 4, same for Kobo, Comixology EU doesn’t have it and Bookwalker has a region limit of America, Canada and Southeast Asia. So until volume 2 in full comes out, I’m s.o.l.
Have you tried Amazon?

KudoTsurugi

Reaction score
Awards
While it shows up in the shop app, it says it’s not available for purchase. And it doesn’t appear in the Kindle app. It shouldn’t be hard to support a series without resorting to looking through different apps and stores just to read a monthly manga 😑

KudoTsurugi

Reaction score
Awards
Nope, just ‘new outfit = new hairstyle‘

To compare, KH2 hair

C07B7ADD-5B73-43BD-AA12-1CB5FF60492B.jpeg

KH3 hair:
08B58F0E-A833-42AC-8A12-84C0132DE6C6.jpeg
Personally I think the transition between hairstyles would’ve been smoother if something similar to what happened with Riku happened with Sora. Like maybe his fight with the Titans at the end of Olympus gave him the new hairstyle. At least with KH2 we could say his hair grew a bit more wild while he was sleeping. Not so much here

Last edited:

Ernest-Panda

Reaction score
Awards
Well... unless you can read Japanese and know it for a fact, maybe it’s brought up in the dialogue? The scene up there appears to just time jump to Sora wearing the new outfit. Maybe they’ll mention he got a haircut offscreen.

KudoTsurugi

Reaction score
Awards
Good point🤔 It could be brought up in dialogue, but there’s usually a panelling shorthand to show time passing, and with the way the page showing the new outfit is layed out I doubt it’s that. But we’ll see if if it is indeed the case once the English translation rolls around.

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6