• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Gameplay

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
I say leave it the way it is, you wanna play a turn-based RPG from S-E, Go play Dragon Quest. (...I dont know if Disney has any turn-based RPG's XD)

P.S- FF fans, your seventh installment ruined the gaming industry. And that's a fact.
P.S- King Sora_Strife your "fact" is an exsessively over stated opinion.

scubasteve

Banned
Awards
Please explain how FFVII ruined the industry, King Sora_Strife.

Yes, albeit I like the game, it does get more recognition than it deserves, and most of the characters are dull and bland. But it didn't ruin the gaming industry. Also, it is by no means a fact. It's only a matter of your opinion.

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
1. but why would I go through the trouble of getting magic strong enough, when my attack is already the limit 9999.

Less than half way through the game i was casting 5,000 per spell. End game, i had 9999 per spell. Heck my attacks were stronger than Wakka's. It's all about how you level them, nothing more.
2. no the balance was off, in the beginning they wanted you t think you needed magic for the flans, but that was bull, kimaris pierce worked great, I went through the game rapid speed casting haste and mashing the X button

Mr. Khimari? The guy that thinks he's auron and tidus? He's completely useless. He's not fast enough to be tidus, and not strong enough to be auron, stopped using him at the beginning on the game.The only thing good about him is lancet, and even that was weak.

DarkOblivion

Mr. Khimari? The guy that thinks he's auron and tidus? He's completely useless. He's not fast enough to be tidus, and not strong enough to be auron, stopped using him at the beginning on the game.The only thing good about him is lancet, and even that was weak.

and that was the part where you started doing useless stuff like training magic, kimari because one of the strongest when trained alot.

but this can go long ang long, point is you went through to much trouble which wasnt needed since the balance was off, while I mashed through the game

and with the materia system in FF7 it got even worse, since every character could have the same magic.
( and again attack was strongest

DarkOblivion

So basically, you played it like you would a kingdom hearts game? Hit X till the enemies are gone?

yes
and it worked well, ( also dont forget the once in awhile switch between yuna to cast an overdrive with a summon, then back to X mashing

but yea this shows that theres hardly any stratigic value in FFs, some compare it to chess which is a laugh

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
but yea this shows that theres hardly any stratigic value in FFs, some compare it to chess which is a laugh

There can be, if you choose to make it that way. But from what i have been hearing, nobody actually reads anything in the ff games and just click 'X' like a kingdom hearts.

Chess, FF isn't a chess, it's a checkers game at most.

DarkOblivion

There can be, if you choose to make it that way. But from what i have been hearing, nobody actually reads anything in the ff games and just click 'X' like a kingdom hearts.

Chess, FF isn't a chess, it's a checkers game at most.

it can , and it will, but only for maybe 1 or 2 boss fights in the game.

well the people who skip the textscenes shouldnt play a game like FF, especialy ff9 and down ( no voice act ) but for the battles, I say Mash the X button right off your controller

AngelofAdvent

Start the Machine
it can , and it will, but only for maybe 1 or 2 boss fights in the game.

well the people who skip the textscenes shouldnt play a game like FF, especialy ff9 and down ( no voice act ) but for the battles, I say Mash the X button right off your controller

In my opinion you have to get some stradegy in there somplace. Its just not as enjoyable (In my opinion)

DarkOblivion

In my opinion you have to get some stradegy in there somplace. Its just not as enjoyable (In my opinion)

well some times I like to just take more effort to make things enjoyable

like using reflect in KH, is pretty useless, but I still do it just for the sake of it

but that besides the point

master chief 117

Then you must be small minded if the only stratagy you think of is to mash x all the way thruogh final fantasy because if you used magic it made the game a little easier.

Masamune

Big Boss
Well i think its how you choose to play the game that counts.. you can choose to mash the X button all you want but if you want to make it more fun than you should magic and other stuff....

Little_Red

betch.
I don't think they should change it to FF because it takes too long to fight the bosses.......except for the new FF I heard it's more like KH

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
I'd keep it the way it is, with more thinking put into it so you don't just button mash the whole way through.

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
^I'm telling you. The wii would make it more than just button pressing. You would be wielding.

DualWeilder-Sora

Do you think the Kingdom Hearts seris will every change its gameplay to Final Fantasy and do you think it will make it better?
I wont even buy the game if they do. I hate the Final Fantasy battle system. It;s so stupid. It's too boring to even keep my attention. The wole Final Fantasy X-2 game was just the same thing over and over again. There graphics were great but I dont know why any one would like Kingdom Hearts to do that. I've told so many people how KH is better than FF only because of the fights. There are a lot of other preferable aspects of KH but my friends only like it because of the abillities and the fighting style.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back