• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Gameplay

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

LinkSlySora

If they make another gamboy kh with likea ff game i wouldn't mind. I think magic was used lots of times in ff games [well for me anyway], i don't want the ps2-ps3 kh to change though, just to make it so more magic need s to be used.

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
Do you think the Kingdom Hearts seris will every change its gameplay to Final Fantasy and do you think it will make it better?
Nomura, admit mistakes? NEVA

Nomura and his arrogance already wasted time making a new battle system for KHII, or butchered KH1's battle system, either or. I hope they never make a new battle system again, because whenever they do, they just screw it up.
not to much strategy behind it

Except most boss fights in FF you need to THINK before you run in,if you don't, your get raped.
dont tell me magic was ever the strongest in FF games, it was always atacck attack attack attack attack attack, magic besides healing was a damn waste, good for nuttin

Magic in FF10 is one of the strongest. period. It just takes more time to get the magic lvls then it does in KH. Lulu is the most broken character in FF10 if you know how to use her.
ffx was pretty much the worst, balance was sooo off, man haste was the only magic used through out that game

Why? The balance was perfect, unless you wasted your time on the little creature on besaid.
yes there is, there's a specific strategy to beating each boss!

Not really, all you really need is X, L1 and triangle(occaionally).

keyblademaster33

personally, i think that the card system is really bad, and i think that they would have been totally capable of making the battle system just like KH1.

Joe

Bronze Member
I'd only agree if it was a remade game, such as KH: Strategies: or something

Savior of Dawn

Leader of the Dai Gurren Brigade
I'd like it, but they probably wouldn't change it. It would make it more interesting, but KH fans have just as many orgies over the system as they do Sora'n Gang, Disney, and Nomura.

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
Word of advice to FF fans: GO PLAY A FF GAME AND LEAVE KH AS KH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S- FF fans, your seventh installment ruined the gaming industry. And that's a fact.

Ant123456

they shouldnt change...jus like they shouldnt change the battle system of FF 12 be more like KH...FF should be FF and KH should be KH

.:kaizer21:.

Banned
The gameplay is what makes Kingdom Hearts different from Final Fantasy. If you had the battle engine from FF, would you really be able to use the Drive forms and the reaction commands? I mean, sure, FF may be more strategic, but KH offers much more features. Gosh, I sound like a salesman.

If it did switch, it just gives haters another reason why may be considered a rip-off of the Final Fantasy series.

Endgame

:D
No. KH will never devolve into a turn-based RPG. Consider, for a moment, more recent Final Fantasy Games, such as X2, and the newest release. FF, if anything, is adapting to become more like KH, therefore it's unlikely that KH would be altered to be more like FF.

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
If you had the battle engine from FF, would you really be able to use the Drive forms and the reaction commands?

Drive forms are based on the clothes spheres from FFX-2

Reaction commands are based on "DUEL" limit and a FFX ability to get help from outside sources(AKA lightning a crane to make it work etc.)

No. KH will never devolve into a turn-based RPG. Consider, for a moment, more recent Final Fantasy Games, such as X2, and the newest release
Devolve? Really, if anything, KH is a much simpler version of FF, and all other role playing games. It has all the same qualities, just with less thinking.

What are you talking about the latest releases, all have been turn based, or semi turn based for magic and items. The only two games are like KH, that is FF VIII and FF XII; the former was like kh in the fact that the monsters progress with the character, as well as attack out of turn;the latter because it is semi-turned based. And notice how one is BEFORE KH was even on the drawing board.
FF, if anything, is adapting to become more like KH, therefore it's unlikely that KH would be altered to be more like FF.

Not really, they are completely separate entities, and the only title to even come close to "real time" is FF XII, which isn't really real time, but semi real time(AKA, magic takes you out of combat, and same with items).

Masamune

Big Boss
Well the KH gameplay sets it apart from final fantasy if it had the same gameplay then there would be a little difference between them...

Oblivion wielder

||~VentusOmnus~||
No it should stay the way it is...its my favourite gameplay ,there are many FF's ..no need to make KH one too..

DarkOblivion

dont tell me magic was ever the strongest in FF games, it was always atacck attack attack attack attack attack, magic besides healing was a damn waste, good for nuttin
Magic in FF10 is one of the strongest. period. It just takes more time to get the magic lvls then it does in KH. Lulu is the most broken character in FF10 if you know how to use her.

Quote:
ffx was pretty much the worst, balance was sooo off, man haste was the only magic used through out that game

Why? The balance was perfect, unless you wasted your time on the little creature on besaid.

1. but why would I go through the trouble of getting magic strong enough, when my attack is already the limit 9999.

2. no the balance was off, in the beginning they wanted you t think you needed magic for the flans, but that was bull, kimaris pierce worked great, I went through the game rapid speed casting haste and mashing the X button

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
^Same here. Cast Haste and mash X. Simple as pie in FFX.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back