• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Gameplay

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

master chief 117

Do you think the Kingdom Hearts seris will every change its gameplay to Final Fantasy and do you think it will make it better?

master chief 117

I think I would like it because it would put the magic system to use. Because kingdom hearts iss more fighting then using magic.

Joe

Bronze Member
that's your opinion, personally I would keep it the same

DarkOblivion

I think I would like it because it would put the magic system to use. Because kingdom hearts iss more fighting then using magic.

It would definetly make the game a lot more stratigic. i wouldnt mind it
WHAHAHWHAHAHHAWHAHWHAWHAWHAWHHAWHHHHHhaWHAWHHAWHAWHAHWHAWHAWHHAWHAHWHAWHAWHAHW

dont tell me magic was ever the strongest in FF games, it was always atacck attack attack attack attack attack, magic besides healing was a damn waste, good for nuttin

ff is as stratigic as bashing the X button if you ask

it was basicly pressing X at a slower pace

KingBlade

by sinspire^
One of the many reasons Kingdom Hearts is so popluar, is because of the gameplay.

Its going to stay, its not going to change.

I would love to see how Kingdom Hearts would be like with the gambit system, but only to try.

master chief 117

WHAHAHWHAHAHHAWHAHWHAWHAWHAWHHAWHHHHHhaWHAWHHAWHAWHAHWHAWHAWHHAWHAHWHAWHAWHAHW

dont tell me magic was ever the strongest in FF games, it was always atacck attack attack attack attack attack, magic besides healing was a damn waste, good for nuttin

ff is as stratigic as bashing the X button if you ask

it was basicly pressing X at a slower pace

In final fantasy 10 theres monsters in it that you have to kill using magic.

Joe

Bronze Member
that's not the point, the point is that the game mostly composed of run around, get attacked, and attack back, not to much strategy behind it

master chief 117

Well so is kingdom hearts because I would run get attacked and then xxxxx run some more xxxxx. So lets face neither of the games are very stratigic.

Soraroxrikusux05

the real time gameplay was what made it so fun and original. that's why everyone liked it. besides, the newer final fantasys are realtime anyways, cuz they know people like it better than turn-based. that would suck if they ever changed it but they wont so it's ok

Joe

Bronze Member
yes, but you control all the actions of your character (i.e. jumping), you control the outcome, plus it doesn't go into another screen just so you can fight (don't make a comment that COM did that cause' this is not about COM)

Soraroxrikusux05

yes, but you control all the actions of your character (i.e. jumping), you control the outcome, plus it doesn't go into another screen just so you can fight (don't make a comment that COM did that cause' this is not about COM)
yeah, and thats way better than turn based. it's much funner cuz u can control everything u do. that's more realistic, when the battle is in the exact enviroment ur traveling through. how can u like stupid turn-based better than that? "no strategy in it" yes there is, there's a specific strategy to beating each boss! it's not just simply going xxxx there's a lot more to it. some battles (i.e. the first game sephiroth, and cerberus match) you have to time your combos right and use only one or two hits in order to dodge in time and take no damage. whether anyone thinks it's strategetic or not though, most people think it's much funner and it isn't going to change.

master chief 117

I not saying kingdom hearts isn't a good game I'm just saying its not the most stratigic. And final fantasy you have plan what atacks to use when to use them. You have to plan your magic too.
I dont want the gameplay too change because thats what makes it unique and different then other games. But I like final Fantasy too.

Soraroxrikusux05

I not saying kingdom hearts isn't a good game I'm just saying its not the most stratigic. And final fantasy you have plan what atacks to use when to use them. You have to plan your magic too.
i know, i myself never said FF wasnt strategic, but im saying KH is too. theyre both strategic in their own ways. Kh is kinda actually like real fighting, while FF is like a game, and they both have different types of strategies.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
I hate FF stlye fighting. It's not even fighting... it's strange dancing... >>;

DarkOblivion

In final fantasy 10 theres monsters in it that you have to kill using magic.

not realy, you just went through all the trouble switching characters for it.
with the deplay you got from you could have bashed them away long from then

also ffx was pretty much the worst, balance was sooo off, man haste was the only magic used through out that game

seb0910

turn based sucks. real time rocks. they would never change KH into turn based.

such stupid posts......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back