• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Funny Things Noticed in KH2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

brainy_pigeon

sephy 9 2 5 said:
  • In TT there are three shops named after Jessie, Biggs, and Wedge from FF7
  • The only vehicle ever to appear in the game was that wrecked truck in TWTNW
  • The moogle looks like a holographic card that is on top of each moogle station
  • Sora does various shooting poses in wisdom form
  • Tifa gave Sora the keys to Cloud's motorcycle but you never ride it
  • When your handed different items nothing is in your hand during the cutscene
  • When you are in PoTC in the Captain's Stateroom the cannons there are at the oppostie end of the room and are pointing at walls, not a hole that would go outside to attack.
  • Anti form poses can't forget those....

The first time I noticed the PoTC one I found it hilarious....

I don't think I've noticed any of those things on that list. If I did notice them, I don't remember.

kthundercat

I noticed all of those things, except In Wisdom form it was more of a mockery of the Matrix for me. Also, I love how Sora basically turns into a monkey ninja in Anti form. It was so funny when he got Punched in the face tho, I was laughing so hard.

Dark Essence

Bronze Member
sephy 9 2 5 said:
You can get used to Raijin sayin ya know after every sentence.....
yeah I know whats up with that!..you just want to go up to your tv screen and punch him in the face!

sephy 9 2 5

Somewhere close to the end of the game, go to the bamboo grove place in the Land of Dragons worldi when you look through the hole there where the villiage can be seen at, it's burned down to the ground. but when you make your way down to the village its not burned down anymore its been rebuilt.

Also in First Person view when you go into the peddlers shop with Roxas you can see flies flying around the pot in the back of the room. I'm not sure if its to the left or the right. I think that's the only time flies are ever seen in the game I believe....at least I don't remember any other time. I'm replaying right now so I'll let ya know sometime.

Yep this is basically what you do when a game is so easy.....

kthundercat

I agree that this game was way too easy, you can do everything in the game after your second trip through each world! There are no hidden bosses, no waiting around for each gameplay hour to go open a chest. it was good but it doesn't have a lot of replay value.

Nunni856

I didn't notice that...wow...lol I'm already restarting my game because I didn't get the secret ending and didn't know about that so I'll keep a look out!

The M.C.

JTTW
you get cloud's motorcycle keys? r u sure? i think it was the keyblade. or i just forgot parts.

Fuse

When will we surrender?
Maybe 2 of them lol...

How long have you played kh2 again?...

sephy 9 2 5

The M.C. said:
you get cloud's motorcycle keys? r u sure? i think it was the keyblade. or i just forgot parts.

Cloud's motorcycle is also named Fernir. Actually Fernir the keyblade now that I think about looks somewhat like an oversized housekey.....

keybladejon

Ya, my friend told me that. But games now comiong out for the PS3 will be longer because they are using new data discs that use like.....20 gigs. KH3 would then be awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back