• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Funny Things Noticed in KH2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
sephy 9 2 5 said:
  • In TT there are three shops named after Jessie, Biggs, and Wedge from FF7
  • The only vehicle ever to appear in the game was that wrecked truck in TWTNW
  • The moogle looks like a holographic card that is on top of each moogle station
  • Sora does various shooting poses in wisdom form
  • Tifa gave Sora the keys to Cloud's motorcycle but you never ride it
  • When your handed different items nothing is in your hand during the cutscene
  • When you are in PoTC in the Captain's Stateroom the cannons there are at the oppostie end of the room and are pointing at walls, not a hole that would go outside to attack.
  • Anti form poses can't forget those....

xD nice i noticed all of those too, but you missed one! In the dialouge when Namine opens the portal to go home, Mickey says welp instead of well.

Royale

manic
Nunni856 said:
I didn't notice that...wow...lol I'm already restarting my game because I didn't get the secret ending and didn't know about that so I'll keep a look out!
Yeah,had to be in Proud mode.I actually thought Proud Mode was easier that Standard, Lol.

sephy 9 2 5

KHprodigy1 said:
xD nice i noticed all of those too, but you missed one! In the dialouge when Namine opens the portal to go home, Mickey says welp instead of well.

I saw that one posted before somewhre oh well....true

here's another from TWTNW remember when Sora does that stunt dodge move against the huge mech like thing only Sora dodges, making it seem like the party was used as a sacrifce....

Also when you cast Reflect in Final Form, Sora breakdances on the ground.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back