• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Funny Things Noticed in KH2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sephy 9 2 5

• In TT there are three shops named after Jessie, Biggs, and Wedge from FF7
  • The only vehicle ever to appear in the game was that wrecked truck in TWTNW
  • The moogle looks like a holographic card that is on top of each moogle station
  • Sora does various shooting poses in wisdom form
  • Tifa gave Sora the keys to Cloud's motorcycle but you never ride it
  • When your handed different items nothing is in your hand during the cutscene
  • When you are in PoTC in the Captain's Stateroom the cannons there are at the oppostie end of the room and are pointing at walls, not a hole that would go outside to attack.
  • Anti form poses can't forget those....

The first time I noticed the PoTC one I found it hilarious....

O

Oberon

sephy 9 2 5 said:
  • In TT there are three shops named after Jessie, Biggs, and Wedge from FF7
  • The only vehicle ever to appear in the game was that wrecked truck in TWTNW
  • The moogle looks like a holographic card that is on top of each moogle station
  • Sora does various shooting poses in wisdom form
  • Tifa gave Sora the keys to Cloud's motorcycle but you never ride it
  • When your handed different items nothing is in your hand during the cutscene
  • When you are in PoTC in the Captain's Stateroom the cannons there are at the oppostie end of the room and are pointing at walls, not a hole that would go outside to attack.
  • Anti form poses can't forget those....

The first time I noticed the PoTC one I found it hilarious....
Nice notice... I didn't even notice that except for the first really.

sephy 9 2 5

Oh i remember when the train first becomes accessible if u leave the skateboard there it drags it I think that's before the woods part though. And when a heartless mainly the fatties for me...i hate those heartless were in the circle when you cast reflectaga it hurt them similiar to Aeroga in KH. And with that i'm all out.....

Dark Essence

Bronze Member
SoraGaurdian said:
O.O Wow...I didn't really notice any of that...
Me neither..not one single thing...except that cut scene where winnie the pooh trips on a rock and falls on tiggers pooh.....>_>

KHredhead06

i really dont notice a lot cuz im focused on the game. (like sora and roxas' TT music, which i now noticed is different) i only noticed like 2/8 of those

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back