• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Funny couples

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Wich would be the funniest couple for you?

• Pence and Olete

Votes: 10 29.4%
  • Wakka and Selphie

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Riku and Kairi

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Sora and a new character

Votes: 7 20.6%
  • Leon and Yuffie

Votes: 9 26.5%
  • Cloud and Tifa

Votes: 3 8.8%
  • Cid and Aerith

Votes: 6 17.6%
  • Roxas and XIV Member

Votes: 8 23.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
I like Pence and Olette! They seem better suited for each other than Hayner and Olette. Hayner's more of the bachelor type anyway.
How in the hell do you get that out of the 20 min we see Hayner? Whatever..everyone is different.

Poll fails because I can't pick anything on it. Off the top of my head I choose WakkaxRiku....I'd laugh my ass off at least. Second would be LeonxAerith...

risingfalls

Disjoin Remorse From Power
I picked Yuffie and Leon, b/c I could never imagine that actually happening.....Leon is so serious and quiet...Yuffie is like a 5 year old who is hopped up on sugar and who thinks she's a ninja, so has dangerous weapons....the thought of them going out on a date just makes me laugh.

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards
1000 Respect points for you! ^_^ your one of the first people whos agreed with me. It's to bad that the couples we think should just be friends are the two most popular couples in the KH fandom XP.

Yeah, I've never exactly been a fan of yaoi. I really like the Axel/Roxas friendship, but that's as far as I'm willing to take it. But I guess we're both in the minority on that one.

How in the hell do you get that out of the 20 min we see Hayner?

Just in his actions and overall attitude toward life, he seems like someone who only likes to march to the beat of his own drum, and I dunno, I just can't see him settling down with Olette in the future. I could be wrong, but that's how I see it.

Karn1254

You haven't seen ginjika(?) Mickey yet have you? >3
But even in rat form, I can't help how cute it was in RE:CoM how Riku and Mickey bonded, and the manga, the expressions Riku made tword Mickey were adorable...

Riku x Kairi to me is like Knight and Princess.
The only probably is, Kairi has to be OOC. x_x;

Oh, and I also like Riku vs. Kairi x Sora. They fight over Sora, and end up liking each other.
Where are the fics like those? D:

Ginjika? o.0 ya know nvm I probably don't wanna know. And they did bond a lot but I like them as friends or Mickey even being a father figure (considering he's like ya know 50 years old and Rikus 17 XD).

V

V.A.T.13

Ginjika? o.0 ya know nvm I probably don't wanna know. And they did bond a lot but I like them as friends or Mickey even being a father figure (considering he's like ya know 50 years old and Rikus 17 XD).

It's not as bad as you think, it's Mickey in human form.
Example: :Kingdom hearts: Trinity Trio by ~ayexist on deviantART

(Psst, Riku is 16. But in my head he's 21.)
Father figure? But Mickey is so tiny compared to Riku~><
I hate to say it, but it was cute when Riku picked him up in the ending, and so were the attacks they did together in Re:CoM. D:

"Hey VAT, I thought you didn't like Mickey?"
I also like bean dip, but hate beans. = 3 =

Karn1254

I hate to say it, but it was cute when Riku picked him up in the ending, and so were the attacks they did together in Re:CoM. D:

Woah... that pic tripped me out XD. It wouldn't be so bad if that was how Mickey actually was I guess but... it's not... and I still find it creepy... sorry XD to each their own I guess.

Random but Bean dip reminded me of Hummus...mmmm... good stuff.

and lol at YoofGoof pairing XD

Rix

:)
Awards

Aww.. Goofy is adorable in human form ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back