• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Funny couples

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Wich would be the funniest couple for you?

• Pence and Olete

Votes: 10 29.4%
  • Wakka and Selphie

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Riku and Kairi

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Sora and a new character

Votes: 7 20.6%
  • Leon and Yuffie

Votes: 9 26.5%
  • Cloud and Tifa

Votes: 3 8.8%
  • Cid and Aerith

Votes: 6 17.6%
  • Roxas and XIV Member

Votes: 8 23.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

xickae

So Which of them you think would be nice to see??? It's just for fun nothing serious

Reasons about the coupes:
Pence and Olete - Hayner doesn't fit her
Wakka and Selphie - seems better than Tidus and Selphie I think
Riku and Kairi - well Riku is more popular, older, fiscally stronger and suffered more than Sora, so he deserves the biggest "price"
Sora and a new character - seems better (not obvious and breaks all expectations)
Leon and Yuffie - Yuffie is alone on FF and Leon's lover isn't in KH, and those two are working together since te first game
Cloud and Tifa - Aerith already "had her chance" in FF I and since KH story is different from FF so Tifa can have her chance as well
Cid and Aerith - nothing particular, just that they are both "lonely" in KH story
Roxas and XIV Member - seems different, and because I don't think he knew Naminé at that time

Mine would be Sora and another character (maybe XIV Member somebody) just because it would break all expectations and give a surprise ending for him.

So which one would you like?

V

V.A.T.13

My OTPs arn't up there. Also wrong place.

...RikuxSora, Akuroku, TerraxAqua, MarluxiaxNamine, XehanortxAnsemTWxMickey, RikuxMickey, LarxeneNami, NamixRiku, OrgxNami, OrgxSora, OrgxAxel annnnd

AxelxKairi.

Stars

リク
*sigh* No my favourite up there.. Nvm XD

Terra x Aqua , Larxene x Namine , Sora x Kairi , Terra x Ven , Riku x Sora ..of course Axel x Roxas =D

Karn1254

Its not up there but I actually like Cloud x Yuffie and uuummm... well I'm a bit of a sap so I actually like the traditional Sora x Kairi. I don't like the Sora x Riku and Axel x Roxas pairings because they seem like they both have a really special friendship with eachother and if they were together well that wouldn't be there anymore. But the subtext for AkuRoku is just ridiculous and a lot of it I can't deny XD. Oh and I kinda like Demyx x kairi... but org member pairings with the younglings make me kinda nervous XD.

A few things... Riku x mickey?... no offense but that just creeps me out I like to keep my fav couples in the same species. Oh and one more thing... Riku x kairi?... you'll be hard pressed to find people that like that ship...XP

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
HEY. SORAXNAMI ISN'T ON THERE. D:< *pastes 'SoraxNami' sign on poll* :D ...And neither is ZexyxXiggy, but that's besides the point... *cough*

As for new games... um... VenxAqua is really cute. :<

forte310

I approve of Roxas and Namine, thats all

my_sig.png

Rix

:)
Awards
Can I mention a funny couple I have thought about? Pete x Maleficent! LOL

Kidding...

Hmmm.. I kinda don't like the pairings above, but I have to admit that I was thinking about Roxas x 14 member too,, but then I remebered that Roxas shouuld be with Namine.

So then I thought of.. Axel x 14 member!

Blue

home is where the heart is
Hmm,the funniest couple...

I voted for Leon - Yuffie.

:D

The Twilight Prince

The closest I ever gave..
Website
www.myspace.com
Now thats a funny couple! XD Aqua is like a foot taller than Ven, so its looks kinda funny, and we can probably assume shes like 2-3 years older than he is. Like I said thats a funneh couple
I would approve of TerraXAqua

I like it. ;D Weird yeah, makes Aqua look like a pedophile, yeah. But its there. I know it. =] Oh. Love your avatar by the way. XD

shadywinters

Awards
So Which of them you think would be nice to see??? It's just for fun nothing serious

Reasons about the coupes:
Pence and Olete - Hayner doesn't fit her
Wakka and Selphie - seems better than Tidus and Selphie I think
Riku and Kairi - well Riku is more popular, older, fiscally stronger and suffered more than Sora, so he deserves the biggest "price"
Sora and a new character - seems better (not obvious and breaks all expectations)
Leon and Yuffie - Yuffie is alone on FF and Leon's lover isn't in KH, and those two are working together since te first game
Cloud and Tifa - Aerith already "had her chance" in FF I and since KH story is different from FF so Tifa can have her chance as well
Cid and Aerith - nothing particular, just that they are both "lonely" in KH story
Roxas and XIV Member - seems different, and because I don't think he knew Naminé at that time

Mine would be Sora and another character (maybe XIV Member somebody) just because it would break all expectations and give a surprise ending for him.

So which one would you like?

None I think all the couplings r wrong, It should b
Hayner and Olette
Tidus and Selphie
Sora and Kairi
Riku and a new character
Leon and Aerith
Cloud and Tifa
Cid and Yuffie can be alone
And Roxas wit a Organization Member:wub:

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards
Yeah, that pairing is creepy! And for the record, I completely agree with you about Sora/Riku and Axel/Roxas: they are, IMO, best friends and that's as far as it goes.

I like Pence and Olette! They seem better suited for each other than Hayner and Olette. Hayner's more of the bachelor type anyway, always going from one adventure to the next! I want Sora to end up with Kairi in the games, but I love crack pairings like Kairi/Demyx for some reason. (I've actually read some pretty good Kairi/Demyx fics!) Namine/Riku is cute too, since they're both lonely in general and Riku obviously likes Kairi, so Namine being her Nobody might help. I guess I like Ven/Aqua but I don't know too much about either one yet. Same goes for the 14the member.

Karn1254

Yeah, that pairing is creepy! And for the record, I completely agree with you about Sora/Riku and Axel/Roxas: they are, IMO, best friends and that's as far as it goes.

I like Pence and Olette! They seem better suited for each other than Hayner and Olette. Hayner's more of the bachelor type anyway, always going from one adventure to the next! I want Sora to end up with Kairi in the games, but I love crack pairings like Kairi/Demyx for some reason. (I've actually read some pretty good Kairi/Demyx fics!) Namine/Riku is cute too, since they're both lonely in general and Riku obviously likes Kairi, so Namine being her Nobody might help. I guess I like Ven/Aqua but I don't know too much about either one yet. Same goes for the 14the member.

1000 Respect points for you! ^_^ your one of the first people whos agreed with me. It's to bad that the couples we think should just be friends are the two most popular couples in the KH fandom XP.

I don't know about any twilight Gang couples...never thought about it much but Pence and Olette seems to make more sense to me. Maybe Hayner x Seifer? XD

gexion

~~I vote for Leon and Yuffie!!I don't know.I think the troublesome(yuffie)and the handsome(leon)...are great aren't theyt????*tearsofemotion*
My second choice would b Pence and Olette o_O hahaha

V

V.A.T.13

A few things... Riku x mickey?... no offense but that just creeps me out I like to keep my fav couples in the same species. Oh and one more thing... Riku x kairi?... you'll be hard pressed to find people that like that ship...XP

You haven't seen ginjika(?) Mickey yet have you? >3
But even in rat form, I can't help how cute it was in RE:CoM how Riku and Mickey bonded, and the manga, the expressions Riku made tword Mickey were adorable...

Riku x Kairi to me is like Knight and Princess.
The only probably is, Kairi has to be OOC. x_x;

Oh, and I also like Riku vs. Kairi x Sora. They fight over Sora, and end up liking each other.
Where are the fics like those? D:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back