• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Full Nomura interview

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Foshizzle

THAT IS FRICKEN AWESOME... i really hope zexion is in our game that make it cool!!. Though this game is already the awesome.... Damn.... i really want to know what weapon he uses... heh.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Gasp, Sora's notes in Jiminy's Memo aren't going to be in our version of KH2 D=

Foshizzle

He might be in the Final Mix if they add it... or possible in KH3 though i hope our english version but i dont really want to get my hopes up about it

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Nomura said hardly anything will be added to the English Version due to most of the time being spent on voice acting =\

Yanos_Darkspawn

TheMuffinMan said:
Gasp, Sora's notes in Jiminy's Memo aren't going to be in our version of KH2 D=

I think that he meant that the notes arent going to be hand-written, but will most likely appear in the main game font(or at least I hope so)

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Q. Since those writings were 'written by Sora', that means Sora's handwriting is the same as your handwriting, right? (laugh)

A. Yeah, I suppose so. (laugh) My handwritings have been used in websites and advertisements so when I asked "Wouldn't people recognize it's my handwriting?", they just answered "That'll be okay."

By the way, those text will be erased in the international version and just be something limited to the Japanese version. I asked them "You're not saying I should write English for the NA version or French or German in the UK version, right?" and they answered "No, we're not inserting the text in the international versions" so I was saved by that. (laugh)

*tear* :(

We should have someone translate Sora's notes in the memo, so we can still see what they said =\

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
.....you didn't realize that, _Riku_?

We all figured that out, like, 4 months ago =\

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
Well the most important parts are...

1. KH3 is going to have more Keybladers it seems. Nomura says "Currently Sora and co. are the only Keyblade wielders." meaning he has plans for more it seems.

2. The US version isn't going to have any extras and it seems like the Japanese are going to get a Final Mix version of KH2, meaning we get f-ed over.

3. That interview sucked! Out of all the questions to ask they skip one of the most important ones... WHY THE HELL CAN KAIRI USE A KEYBLADE?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back