• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Full Nomura interview

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
We all have theories but an answer from the creator would have been nice... It was one of the most confusing parts in the game. The characters don't even address it, no one does. Out of no where she uses a Keyblade like it's nothing.

revengematron3

Lazy Moron
True. When you think about it, the keyblade was given to her. It was like Riku picked up from the ground and said "Hey, look at this" Then gave it to her. I can understand how she can use one, just not how she GOT one.

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
Even using it is a bit weird... Okay strong heart, but does that mean she is a Keyblade Master? Was it just a weapon that LOOKED like a Keyblade? Was it a REAL Keyblade? Since Kairi's name in Japanese (well some of it) means Time or Present, does that means he's the Keyblader of the Present? BLAH!

keybladeboi

A.K.A. Skylvia
OMG, at the bottom it says xehanorts name means no heart and another. another meaning he could be one of the ppl in the secret ending!!! and if sora riku and mickeys keyblades are there infront of those ppl who ARENT them, then what happened to them... im scared 0.0

speaking of female keyblade master, im thinking there is one in the secret ending as one has what looks like boobies (o^_^o)

Last edited:

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
I personally think it might be their parents... Nomura has never once touched up on the parents of Sora, Riku and Kairi. We have heard his mothers voice and that is it.

revengematron3

Lazy Moron
My full theory after reading this:

Xehanort is one of the knights in the secret ending. In an Ansem report he stated that Xehanort was learning very quickly and possesed skills that were almost not human (The basic gist of what he was saying). Then No Heart and Another. Perhaps he's a sort of Another keyblade wielder or maybe he's his opposite. Possibly, anyway. Nomura did say that they were connected. Far fetched theory, but we don't have much to go on.

keybladeboi

A.K.A. Skylvia
"Q. We found out that Riku's Keyblade's name is "Way to the Dawn" when examining his item slots after he joined your party. Is that Keyblade a transfigured version of Soul Eater?
A. I designed it with that image. Since Riku has always been using Soul Eater, he still calls it that even after it changed form. Keyblades aren't something that you can obtain suddenly out of nowhere so in Riku's case, his Soul Eater was used as an intermediary for that Keyblade."

kairi did... lol

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards
but if lukes theroy is true then who was the figure walking torword them

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
Xehanort. He obviously has some dark past, since he can't seem to remember his past and he has un-natural abilities with darkness and the ability to open up the way to the Heart of the World.

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
Possible but if it was then why would the Order (the traitors in it) have gone out of the way to get Sora to help them. They could have just used Zexion.

Light Aura

MyInnerFred said:
Possible but if it was then why would the Order (the traitors in it) have gone out of the way to get Sora to help them. They could have just used Zexion.

Maybe they needed another keyblade.

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards
MyInnerFred said:
mayby they were dumb

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
All possible, I can see dumb happening sooner thought. XD

What if Zexion doesn't even know his own weapon!? It's probably the most useful weapon ever... A dildo!

Zero Sora

Now comes with 50% more bullshit
Awards
my guess is that xehanort was a Keyblade weilder and used his Keyblade for evil

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
Possible... He might be something even more powerful though. His Heart was strong enough that when he became a Heartless, he kept his Form. Not even Sora's Heart was that strong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back