• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Full Nomura interview

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Super SoraX

Nice interview it confrimed alot of my thoughts on the secret ending. Like it being in the past, the whole KHIII might revolve around Xehanort's memories, that the new keyblade weilders will be evil and set out to destroy worlds.

E

Eclipse

i have a question on this interview...he was talking about final mix...in that section, was he saying that he was gonna try to make final mix have english voices?? cuz i think that's what he said...

Super SoraX said:
Nice interview it confrimed alot of my thoughts on the secret ending. Like it being in the past, the whole KHIII might revolve around Xehanort's memories, that the new keyblade weilders will be evil and set out to destroy worlds.

if you heard him..he had trouble explaining it...he said it was in the past AND future...which means either

A.) it happened, and it's gonna happen again or
B.) It's a flashback that takes place in the future..

sorta like how roxas had dreams....of his past or something at the beginning of kh2...it the secret movie could be a dream someone's having that will show up in kh3...or a flashback or something...or a prophesy. :eek: :D

Last edited:

Blindfolded_Riku

B.) probably ...but we never know

and for final mix yeah i think he said he was thinking about making it in englsih too but it's a little too late now^^

E

Eclipse

no i mean is he talking about making a kh2 final mix? cuz i got confused at that part...is he saying he wants to make a final mix for kh2...add mushrooms....and put english voices in it, if it wasn't for the disc space?

Blindfolded_Riku

no i think he said he'll put the englsih voices in the kh 1 fm and he doesn't know if he's going to make a kh 2 fm bc it's the staff who decides and as u said the disc space is too small .. blah blah

Yanos_Darkspawn

The fact is that a lot of japanese people knew KH thanks to KH:FM, a game that has the english VA. Nomura thinks that when they(the japanese) hear the japanese VA its going to be weird for them, cause the are used to hear Sora as Haley, etc. Thats the point of making a KH2:FM, replace the japanese VA for the english ones and add more stuff like the mushrooms.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back