• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fresh "New Enemy" Theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Detronilizer

Alright, I got some new ideas. This theory is based on Anima Relic's BBS NEW ENEMY THEORY

Heart+Body+Soul: Whole person

Heart (With darkness): Heartless
Heart (Without darkness): None

Body+Heart: Death
Body+Soul: Nobody

Soul: Death
Soul+Heart: New Enemy?

We know that a heart is a part vital to the existence of any living being, and it stabilizes the light and darkness of a person. When a person (not a PoH) gives in to the darkness of their heart, they will become a Heartless.

The body is the vessel that holds everything. Nothing more. When the soul leaves it, even if it still has a heart, the person is dead. However, when the person loses the heart, if they have a strong will, the remaining parts become a Nobody (the body to give the Nobody shape, and the soul to give it life).

Now the soul simply gives something life. Heartless act only on instinct, being born from darkness; they are masterless and free, and only wish to find and consume hearts to create more Heartless. Nobodies, however, can think and plan, thanks to their souls. If this is all true, and the new creature is the remaining heart and soul of a person, you could think of it as a Heartless that can think and has both light and darkness within it.

Consider Anima Relic's theory. Now then, as stated above, I think this creature is the remaining heart and soul. With a soul, it can think and plan. So it's quite different from a Heartless, which only act on instinct. Nomura said that this creature was wild. Since this creature lacks a body, all of its emotions and memories don't have something to hold it in. This creature is made when someone gives in to the darkness like the Heartless, however, it keeps the emotion it had while giving in to the darkness. It can think, but the emotion is so powerful, it can only concentrate on it, making it crazy a.k.a. wild. And symbolically (as KH is full of symbols), since it lacks a body, it cannot hold in that emotion, and they bubble and froth nonstop. A Nobody, with a body and soul but no heart, creates a creature without emotion. This new enemy, with a soul and a heart but no body, creates a creature full of emotion. This is backed up by the "Lingering Spirit". It's not canon, I know. I think Nomura's reason for putting him in is to give us some hints on BBS. The most noticable hints are the introductions of Aqua and Ven and Terra's anger for Master Xehanort. A hint I discovered is about the new enemies and it might be that Terra in this state is him as the new creature. That is not really Terra we're fighting - That's his lingering spirit - His soul and his horrible memories fuelled by emotion. The spirit could only talk about his two lost friends and his hatred for Master Xehanort, and those emotions made him a WILD and uncontrollable beast that you must fight. He can also be called the "Lingering Sentiment", and sentiment means emotion so...

Maybe a different strong emotion makes a different form of this creature. I mean like a person who has experienced great sadness could make the regular thin "Dawns", happiness makes those big blue ones, and then there's anger, shock and awe, boredom, calmness, fear, paranoia, disgust, shyness, etc. And if you have a really strong heart with multiple emotions, you regain your human form (Terra). Sounds like fun to fight them.

Just in case you're confused about the "giving in to the darkness and keeping the emotion" thing, I mean like, the "happiness" ones become those creatures because the person "happily" chose to give in to the darkness, and the "sadness" and "anger" ones and whatnot were so depressed that they gave in to the darkness. It's all about giving in to the darkness, and the emotion felt while doing it. Those creatures still have light in them, but maybe it takes the power of the Keyblade to unlock that light and bring them back to their human state... Perhaps Terra becoming that creature in FM really does happen, as his eyes turn yellow ("side effect" of darkness consummation) while he was angry...

A

Anima Relic

Hehe sure brings back memories. I kind of feel slightly honored that my theory was used as a basis for another. :laugh:

Detronilizer

heh looks like AR cant bash a theory if its based on one of his own
the theory sounds sturdy but didnt riku also give into the darkness but didnt change into a new enemy

Well, I think it's safe to say the BBS enemies no longer existed after BBS for some reason. I mean, after more than a year going all over the universe fighting the darkness, Sora should've met some by now if they're still there.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
Very interesting theory, could be something but personally theories don't excite me like they used to...but this one did get me thinking.

Stars

リク
Interesting theory, AR >>:glare:
So... A soul is another being? as i saw the equation...
Soul + Heart = new enemy

Mr. Wilhelm

Also Sprach Zarathustra
Website
www.animus-sorrow.org
The theory is good... Good job, this is possible.
I, nevertheless disagree that a soul is needed to think... Sora was existence of a solely heart during CoM and Kh1's end, and still, he was thinking. His soul was in Roxas...

DarkSoldier85

If this is for BBS, it's not possible because the experiments on the heart had not occurred yet. If it's for KH3 then it's possible.

DarkSoldier85

as for the stuff about sora and kairi, sora's memories didn't have time to transfer from his heart to his nobody, therefore roxas couldn't remember anything. And it was kairi's light that brought sora back from being a heartless.

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
Hmm, not bad. Although, I don't really get the ones that equal 'Death'. Are you saying they die or Death is a being?

BetwiXt&Betw33nX

I like this theory...

i said something similar to this in another thread...cant find it though...

but yeah i think the new enemies are made of the darkness in peoples hearts+the soul

i think they lost their bodies to something (idk what)
Maybe MX was messing with hearts and souls and taking them from peoples bodies...and maybe this all went down in Castle Oblivion..which i beleive belongs to MX

but anyway...nice idea

Detronilizer

Hmm, not bad. Although, I don't really get the ones that equal 'Death'. Are you saying they die or Death is a being?

I mean they die.

If this is for BBS, it's not possible because the experiments on the heart had not occurred yet. If it's for KH3 then it's possible.

It might not be an experiment at all. This creature might've just been living and breathing all this time. If it was an experiment, they would most likely have been made by MX (the new enemy symbol kind of looks like an "M" and an "X" combined). What else would you suggest this creature is?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back