• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fr@gm3n+5: Do You Find It Hard To Remember?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
EWS, where did you come from? It's been a while!
As for the roleplay, KEEP HOPE ALIVE

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
I'm still around, and this would be the only RP I'd be dedicating my time to. Posting once or twice a day would be no problem for me either :eek:

Endless Warrior Sora

Return of the Kid
Awards
EWS, where did you come from? It's been a while!
As for the roleplay, KEEP HOPE ALIVE
RHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP YOURE STILL AROUND?! OMG WASSUP
And yeah! I just checked in to see whats up here haha. And yeah! Keep hope alive!

Do we want to do this one more time and maybe take advantage of the new role play rules and confine it to a small amount of people who we know will be good for the rp?

That doesnt sound like a terrible idea honestly. I would only be able to dedicate my time to a few RPs, but if theres enough interest and activity...I actually think I might give this one more go.

I'm still around, and this would be the only RP I'd be dedicating my time to. Posting once or twice a day would be no problem for me either :eek:

Really? Thats three for three.

Given everything you guys have said, I might HEAVY consider rebooting this. If there's enough interest and activity, I'd be down to give it one more shot. I would probably only dedicate myself to up to 3 rps. This one, Traces reboot, and maybe REM. So if we did reboot, I'd def be on this one.

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
I think the only thing I would have to add would be a character limit (OC) per person? When trying to sustain a role-play for purposes of longevity and continuation, no sense in killing yourself with writer's block trying to character develop across like 4 people at once.

Thats said to take into consideration, i'm sure all of us here are college students or working adults, or both lol. Either way, I am serious about participating 100% committed like I have been to the Freestyle Thread for the past 6 years lmao.

Endless Warrior Sora

Return of the Kid
Awards
I think the only thing I would have to add would be a character limit (OC) per person? When trying to sustain a role-play for purposes of longevity and continuation, no sense in killing yourself with writer's block trying to character develop across like 4 people at once.

Thats said to take into consideration, i'm sure all of us here are college students or working adults, or both lol. Either way, I am serious about participating 100% committed like I have been to the Freestyle Thread for the past 6 years lmao.

Very true. I think the only exceptions may be Skitty and Dream just because I've literally seen them rp a thousand characters aat once throughout multiple rps. but yeah maybe a limit of 2 characters max(preferably 1 Fragmented and 1 Collector) and any and all must ask special permission to add a third? And yeah if i do this,I'll be comitted to this as well.I'm honestly just kind of waiting a minute to see if anyone else joins.

Also, a proposition. If I reboot this, would you want to start all over from the beginning, or from where we left off?

Eternal Dream

The Messenger
Awards
Lol, I think your computer took all the spaces out of what you typed, Sora. XD But like Skitty said, I'm game, and thanks for the compliment! I'd be fine sticking to just two characters, honestly; I love having a full menagerie, but it can get kinda exhausting keeping up with them all. XD

Endless Warrior Sora

Return of the Kid
Awards
Hhaha yeah, i think theres some bug with the quick reply with quote that ignores all my spacing lmao XD

Cool, so right now, just two is probably the limit. But also since we have a relatively small cast, we can cycle villains, or like if a collector is destroyed/defeated/killed feel free to make another char. This may be just a villain rule tho...

Eternal Dream

The Messenger
Awards
Cool, so right now, just two is probably the limit. But also since we have a relatively small cast, we can cycle villains, or like if a collector is destroyed/defeated/killed feel free to make another char. This may be just a villain rule tho...

Might make one just to kill off, cause I plan on taking Blaster to the end of the rp. XD

Blaster: Damn well better, you bitch!

Welp, shouldn't be hard to slip back into this character... -_- XD

EDIT: Actually, I might petition for a third character on the basis of a time/gravity manipulator done RIGHT. Sora may I? XD

Last edited:

Endless Warrior Sora

Return of the Kid
Awards
Might make one just to kill off, cause I plan on taking Blaster to the end of the rp. XD

Blaster: Damn well better, you bitch!

Welp, shouldn't be hard to slip back into this character... -_- XD

EDIT: Actually, I might petition for a third character on the basis of a time/gravity manipulator done RIGHT. Sora may I? XD

Haha
You and Skitty so far are the only ones who I think can handle multiple people in an RP, so I say go for it!

Also, another idea (s) . What if we broke up each characters background (memories) into numbers? Like when you post the bio, you break it up into numbers (for ex. 1. Shiro was born etc etc. 2. He ate a sandwhich etc etc. 3. His sister ran away from home while eating said sandwhich etc etc) and then in-rp whenever the Fragmented gain a memory, I'll PM you which memory you recieved back? (Ex. Shiro kills Silver, gains a Game Memory. I message the RPer, 2. Shiro gains sandwhich memory.) And maybe for the sake of secrecy and plot what if everyone PM me thier characters bios so it's a mystery to the other RPers? Meybe?

Or did we want to go back to the old rules where I had a hand in everyone's pasts? If so, and since we're probably going to be having a relatively smaller cast this time around, I might have another idea in regards to that too.

Speaking of casts, it looks like just us four or 5 would be the only ones doing this. That's Me, Rien, Skitty, Dream, and possibly probably Rhap. So with one to two chars each we're looking at a cast of 10 max. The idea has been up for a few days, and im willing to wait some more for more interest, but yeah. It's probably not gonna be that many of us, but that might make this pretty epic as well.

Btw, remember when you guys used to call me Sorapaw? Miss that.

Last edited:

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
In order:
-I'm all for the 2 character limit and 3rd with special permission or even the idea of creating one after a collector is Ace'd.
-We should definitely give everyone a chance to start fresh.
-If possible I'd like to run with 2 of my 3 collector's I made last time ie: Rien/Dexter

I say we send the Fragmented in like this:
-Basic motor skills (riding a bike, writing, skilled with their hands)
-Their (full) names
-Sense of Humor/Sarcasm
-1 memory of what happened immediately prior to the game start.

If everyone is cool with writing separate bios and doing the PM thing, you would swap out that in the written template for "Last-Memory" and everything prior to it is gone. Progress as Sorapaw suggested is pretty much left to the 1-2-3 sequence of gaining memories. It'll feel a little more organized if we are predetermining what we remember vs. making it up on the fly.

Kingdomkeylight

KKL & Don't You Forget It
Awards
I would be game that, and Dream really wants my original version of Rika Swerch in full force XD pure insane chaos for the win. Though looking at the given statements I would request four characters in play especially if it would also be fun for Ren to come back.

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
Sending out my soul to worlds more beautiful
So far I agree with the suggestions that have been put out. If the four characters were allowed and everyone maxed out, that'd be twenty-four casting characters max. Maybe approach the four characters in the same way as three, the rper has to petition for it and it's only approved after they show they can handle it?

And just so we're clear, Sync is already exasperated with Blaster and Rika and the rp hasn't even started yet. X3

@KKL: You should totally join this again, just so we're clear.

@Sorapaw: I still refer to you as this around the house, I just wasn't sure if you'd prefer it on the forums.

Last edited:

Endless Warrior Sora

Return of the Kid
Awards
In order:
-I'm all for the 2 character limit and 3rd with special permission or even the idea of creating one after a collector is Ace'd.
-We should definitely give everyone a chance to start fresh.
-If possible I'd like to run with 2 of my 3 collector's I made last time ie: Rien/Dexter

I say we send the Fragmented in like this:
-Basic motor skills (riding a bike, writing, skilled with their hands)
-Their (full) names
-Sense of Humor/Sarcasm
-1 memory of what happened immediately prior to the game start.

If everyone is cool with writing separate bios and doing the PM thing, you would swap out that in the written template for "Last-Memory" and everything prior to it is gone. Progress as Sorapaw suggested is pretty much left to the 1-2-3 sequence of gaining memories. It'll feel a little more organized if we are predetermining what we remember vs. making it up on the fly.
Exactly. Last time it was kind of on the fly. Which was cool, but created a lot of work that couldve been done already. And depending on your Frag, you can/may get memories out of sequence. Also had an idea that if we had a small cast, and if i were doing bios, all the characters would be connected somehow before game? So I would write out everyone's histories, or at least, connections with each other (which would be slight powerplay) to the surprise of everyone?

Though looking at the given statements I would request four characters in play especially if it would also be fun for Ren to come back.

Sure, but I'd just like to see what you have or hear out your ideas if thats cool. You don't need to give too much away, just let me know your intentions with your characters and why it must be four and how much you trust yourself to keep up with them XD (Skitty already came to me with her petitions even though shes exempted from the rules AND YOURE NO DIFFERENT PAL :p)

So far I agree with the suggestions that have been put out. If the four characters were allowed and everyone maxed out, that'd be twenty-four casting characters max. Maybe approach the four characters in the same way as three, the rper has to petition for it and it's only approved after they show they can handle it?

@KKL: You should totally join this again, just so we're clear.

@Sorapaw: I still refer to you as this around the house, I just wasn't sure if you'd prefer it on the forums.

Yeah, just petition for anyone else, pick your top two and I'll have to approve additional. I absolutely dont trust myself to do more than two haha

Twenty four is a much bigger cast, a little more daunting, so if everyone can handle it, I'm game.

And really?? :3 Yeah it's still cool, Sorapaw, EWS, all my old names :D

Yes KKL, rejoin the madness. We're not leaving you with many options to refuse lmao.

Not to mention, it's kiiiiiinda because of you I generated interest to reboot this.

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
Sending out my soul to worlds more beautiful
Lol, yeah. Okay! Thanks for letting us know that it's still okay to call you that. In terms of characters, what can I say? I liked all of my characters from the last time around. I do agree it'd be a little more daunting with all of the characters, but at the same time it could be fun to do if it's done right. Although I think people should only take on as many as they think they can handle effectively. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back