• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Found the trailer

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadowrelm 150

In a world of shadows... AKA Surrey, England
Ugh, uber laggy trailer. Thankfully I saw it yesturday on a friend's laptop (but without sound, though). I found it a pretty good trailer. A KH trailer in which it doesn't spoil much is good. The ending was cool too :3. I doubt it is Aqua turing into Braig. I just can't see it. I can only see Braig.

Lonbilly

an old man plaguing the site like a phantom
Awards
I see both. If it is, then I expect a Xion-like scene from in Days. If not, I'm still happy.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
I've only watched twice but it looks like Braig to me, though I can see where people are getting the idea it's someone else. The quality of it kind of helps distort it for us.
This reminds me so much of a few days ago, when people thought wonder cat and panda where Donald and Goofy due to the horrible quality.

Lonbilly

Awards
This reminds me so much of a few days ago, when people thought wonder cat and panda where Donald and Goofy due to the horrible quality.

I was one of them xD That's why I have my doubts but hopes as well.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I couldn't see Donald or Goofy in those images or the video. It didn't seem like them.I did see Jack Skellington though :3

jmartin912

I think it's Braig. But it might be Aqua, who knows, at least until we get a high quality trailer. When do you guys think a better trailer will be released?

Youniquee

Awards
I think it's Braig. But it might be Aqua, who knows, at least until we get a high quality trailer. When do you guys think a better trailer will be released?

After Sunday, probably Sunday night or Monday morning.

jmartin912

After Sunday, probably Sunday night or Monday morning.
That would be cool, but seems a little bit too early. xD I'm trying to remember how long it took for the first trailer to be released back when the 1st production party happened.

Youniquee

Awards
That would be cool, but seems a little bit too early. xD I'm trying to remember how long it took for the first trailer to be released back when the 1st production party happened.

Well, Nomura said he wanted to get it out as quick as he could...so I assumed after TGS.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Less than a week, if memory serves right.

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards

Like what Chaser and Youniquee said, most likely within the week. I wonder if we'll get an English dub trailer soon too, since apparently there's a chance they're already working on localizing the game.

BBSFTW

Like what Chaser and Youniquee said, most likely within the week. I wonder if we'll get an English dub trailer soon too, since apparently there's a chance they're already working on localizing the game.

hopefully that would be nice to see an English dub trailer on some kind of English teaser site while Japan kh3d site is updated to the offical one

Lonbilly

Awards
hopefully that would be nice to see an English dub trailer on some kind of English teaser site while Japan kh3d site is updated to the offical one

Lol the English sites. They're like the red-headed step children in KH.

I'm expecting somewhere in the week, however. The Jap one. Though I would love and English one.

jmartin912

Sorry for being so dense but, where did you hear that? xD I

jmartin912

Sorry for being so dense but, where did you hear that? xD I just don't want to stay ignorant. :p

Jadentheman

Bronze Member
Lol the English sites. They're like the red-headed step children in KH.

I'm expecting somewhere in the week, however. The Jap one. Though I would love and English one.

The BBS website was a step in the right direction

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
The very first English KH site was pretty awesome. Then they just god bad...:<

If they want to have non-fans get educated in the game, they'll need to make a good site.

What I'm really hoping for is better advertisement. SE NA has some really awful marketing. :/ They need posters in more places than just game shops and actually have commercials. And when they have commercials play them in timeslots when people are actually watching tv. :/

BBSFTW

The very first English KH site was pretty awesome. Then they just god bad...:<

If they want to have non-fans get educated in the game, they'll need to make a good site.

What I'm really hoping for is better advertisement. SE NA has some really awful marketing. :/ They need posters in more places than just game shops and actually have commercials. And when they have commercials play them in timeslots when people are actually watching tv. :/

true that on so many levels i remember not seeing cms for kh games til like a week before they come out sometimes i didnt see the traielr til after the game was out. Also need to throw out some better pre-order imo.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

They do. Remember for Duodecim? No trailer or any promotion until a few weeks before its release. And then Prologus came out a week before the game came out, yet they still claimed "they didn't forget." Europe and Australia had it even worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back