• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Forms in KH3

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Yes, most likely a couple revamps of the old and one or two new ones.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
All of them, save maybe for Limit Form.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Yes, I'm sure. Of the normal ones (in just KH2), Final Form would be the least canon, but it was still there and just as relevant as the others.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
It means something official and confirmed. The Heartless and Nobodies are canon. The Terra fight is just an added feature and holds no significant to the story, it is non-canon.

omni/riku

i kind of hope not. i want them to make something new like he gets a new outfit and new powers?

Optimus Rhyme

Better than Ken at LoL
I'm thinking it's going to be something similar, but a different concept. I mean, they already used it. It was a good idea, but they need to change it, even if it is just a little modification.

Grey

I think Valor and Wisdom will stick around, and will probably be revamped. I could see Master and Final being replaced. Maybe, in the place of Master will be a Form that isn't like Final, but something completely new and unrelated--then, towards the end of the game, a Form like Final is introduced.

Anti Form will probably stick around.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
I hope they strengthen Wisdom a bit more, Quick Run was good, but Wisdom form was weak, IMO.
If I remember correctly, Valor had higher magic than Wisdom, and Valor can't even use magic :/
So when you shoot, a little more damage.

But they should weaken drive forms in general. Made an easy game easier.
Though not weakening them to the point they're completly useless :/
As for KH3, Valor, Wisdom and Anti will probably still be kept.
∞;4288431 said:
It means something official and confirmed. The Heartless and Nobodies are canon. The Terra fight is just an added feature and holds no significant to the story, it is non-canon.
We actually don't know if it's canon or not, but there's a good chance it's non-canon.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Forms will probably be in KH3.

I think Anti form should have a story plot because when i first got it I was like "WTF is this!? This is cool but why?" I figured it out but it would have been nice to give it a background like Sora changes into Anti because he used to be a heartless then a walking heart and it is his darkness manifested and all that stuff.

sassysis10

I think they'll keep them. They did come in handy. Even though they made fighting somewhat too easy.

Pratiko

Awards
Forms will probably be in KH3.

I think Anti form should have a story plot because when i first got it I was like "WTF is this!? This is cool but why?" I figured it out but it would have been nice to give it a background like Sora changes into Anti because he used to be a heartless then a walking heart and it is his darkness manifested and all that stuff.

Actually, Nomura confirmed that he goes anti-form because he was a Heartless before. Something along those lines, I read.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back