• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Flying Sparks

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Livi

does the astro.
Awards
www.freewebs.com
lol xD

Guh -__-;; I'm grounded. AGAIN. I'm so sorry guys. Dx I'll try to sneak on sometime. Don't forget this fic. ;___;

I luv you guys. ;-;

I

The Show Must Go On
Oh, Liv, you're so bad! Getting grounded! *summons Bonsly to deal out justice*

Lol, I shall make sure the ficcy doesn't die! Can I entertain them with parts of our blooped reel?

Livi

does the astro.
Awards
www.freewebs.com
-sneaks- >.>

I got the chappie done, even though I'm grounded. :D

And yes, I do have bloopers. :D But you need to read this first.

Chapter 5~*

The pyro thought he was mad enough with this silver-haired freak, but now he was dizzy from the stupid portal and to top it off, they landed in a..

“FROZEN ISLAND?! SAY WHAT?!” shouted Axel, flames practically shooting from his torso he was so furious. Of all places to be, it had to be a freezing cold, remote, and in the middle of nowhere island. He liked Hyaline better, at least they had warmth!

The pyro stood up and angrily looked around for Taro, but he saw nothing. Not even a town, a person, not one thing. A few pine trees here and there but..it was all ice. He could see the below zero water by the so-called beach a few miles away. Pacing, Axel tried to think of a way to get off of this frozen hell of an island.

Larxene seemed more baffled and startled than Axel, but she was also annoyed at how there was no sign of a town or anything. The blonde sighed angrily and crossed her arms, wishing she was back home.

As the pyro paced, something caught his attention. Looking up, he saw nothing other than a penguin, waddling a few yards away from him. A tiny twinge of hope sprang in his chest, there was actually living things here!

Running over to the flightless bird (almost sliding on the ice) Axel grinned and knelt down so he could get a good look at it. “Hey uh..we’re new around here and I was wondering if you could give me direc-“ started the pyro, who felt stupid for talking to an animal, but was cut off by it instead.

“Meep.” squawked the penguin, looking up at Axel as if he was giving him directions.

Axel raised an eyebrow, then tried again. “Look, sorry but I don’t speak penguin.” he said in a way like he was talking to a maniac.

“Meep.” crowed the bird again, this time looking a bit flustered, making motions and gestures with his wings.

Axel facepalmed. Then looked to Larxene for help, who gave him the ‘what-you-think-I-speak-penguin?!’ look.

The penguin was now squawking like mad and other penguins began to form a circle around the two ex-organization members. Axel’s hope had diminished. This was going nowhere.

“H-hey wh-what’s with the- HEY KEEP YOUR FEATHERS OFF ME!” cried the angry redhead as a group of the penguins grabbed him and hoisted him in the air while starting to waddle somewhere. The same was happening with Larxene, who was NOT happy with a bunch of bird-brains carrying her. This was too much. They were being ambushed by PENGUINS. And Axel would not have that.

“Let GO of me!” he roared and felt a burst of flames ignite his body; the penguins then immediately released him, though instead of seeming panicked, they looked a bit..annoyed.

The pyro then started running for Larxene, who the penguins were still carrying up ahead. As he started his run for them, he tripped over something soft and tumbled to the ground. He landed to catch a glimpse of a sprawled out penguin behind him, then the disheveled redhead started sliding down the icy hill, cursing and shouting the whole way.

After rolling for what seemed like hours the flustered pyro cracked an eye open to see a crystal-like town with tall, castle-like buildings and castles. There was even penguins walking amongst the people, but this only increased Axel’s anger.

“That’s bullshit! I’ve been using my ass as a sled when there was a town all along!” he growled and shakily got up, trying not to slip again. Moments later Larxene appeared with the group of penguins behind her instead of carrying her. Axel guessed she gave them a piece of her mind.

Axel was baffled at how the penguins were acting like ordinary people, and the people themselves treated the penguins like people. This was insane. Glancing at Larxene, VIII made his way through the gates and towards one of the people. He wanted answers right now.

The man he neared was briskly talking to one of the penguins, as if he was a colleague or something. His chestnut hair seeming to reflect blue in the winter’s sky, matching his ocean blue eyes. The man looked up at the pair now standing in front of him, looking expectant.

“Hey, I’m guessing you two are new here, huh?” laughed the man, then introduced himself. “I’m Miro, and this is the world, Floe, this is the town of Zoran blah, blah, blah.” he said in a bored tone then a smirk played on his face. “So, how exactly did you two get here?”

Axel glanced at Larxene, trying to think of an answer. “Well...eh..long story, but anyways, why is everyone treating those penguins like people?” demanded the redhead, gesturing to another penguin seeming to be having a chat with a resident.

“Well, when this town was first created, I think the penguins had some sort of connection with the King or whatever.” shrugged the brunette. “And it looks like there’s gonna be a blizzard soon, so you guys better get inside.”

Axel nodded and took Larxene by the hand, starting for one of the motels. He wasn’t sure whether he was startled or not when a penguin was sitting behind the desk inside, waiting for someone to check in.

“Okay look, we need somewhere to stay before the storm so I hope you say anything besides-“

“Meep.” crowed the penguin briskly as he typed on the keyboard as if asking them for their names. Axel mentally kicked himself for not asking Miro to translate penguin-talk.

Just before the pyro was about to respond, a loud crash and screams erupted from outside. Not again..
~*~*~*~

You have to comment to see the bloopers. >D

Last edited:

I

The Show Must Go On
Lol OH SHI-

That was funny! And dear, 'tis Floe, not Gloe... (edit edit edit!)

Blooper time! I'll write one out next time I'm on!

Child_of_Light

The Penguins are so cute! ^.^ I loved the chapter, and I'm glad you got it up despite being grounded, but don't get caught sneaking on, Oathy! Then you'll be grounded for longer and we can't have that!

Anyways, I loved the chapter, I loved it when Axel fell and was cussing and all that, and I like the penquins the best. They're so cute! -is slightly spazzing-

Uh.... Yeah.... So... >.> MEEP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back