• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Flying Sparks

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Livi

does the astro.
Awards
www.freewebs.com
Who do I think she is..? o_O

coughroxycough >.>

And yes, the silver haired dude is pretty hawt. xD

Btw, stop getting all these sexy Axel avvies. You make me so jello. XD

I have my sources. ;D

xDDD Villains are kewl. Before I didn't like them but when I started making up characters they were fun to write for.

EDIT: Hey people D: been busy last few days, the chappies halfway done though. :D

Last edited:

I

The Show Must Go On
Ah! Liv has updated! It is good! Very yummy! I await the next one from in the shadows of editorism...

edit:// And I know where you got that icon from, Liv... *ku ku ku ku ku* ~.^

Livi

does the astro.
Awards
www.freewebs.com
And I know who you got that location from. >D

Chapter 4~*

Axel blinked. What just happened? Groaning, he sat up and gently helped Larxene to her feet, then glanced around. The people had completely abandoned the streets, but now were slowly coming out of their houses, somewhat relieved and startled to see the enemy come by without destroying anything. Axel knew that now they would accept him and Larxene. Or at least, he hoped they would..

~*~*~*~*~*~

“We have the orb, sir.” said the silver-haired man as he approached a cloaked figure seated on the rather large chair. His tone seemed forced to sound so proficient. He wasn’t one who particularly liked taking orders. The violet-eyed girl was standing next to him, looking bored but kept her stiff posture around their master. They both knew that they could easily be punished if they made one wrong move.

“Good.” said the man, crossing his arms. “Now Ryu, why don’t you go fetch the others and tell them where the next orb is.” he commanded the violet-eyed one called Ryu, who nodded and left the room. Leaving Taro, his glinting blue eyes seeming to aluminate the room. He didn’t even know why he was in this group, but he didn’t have a choice..

“I expect you to investigate those two..” nodded the leader, eyeing Taro. There was a significant reason to why he expected him to be better than the rest..

Taro nodded a bit reluctantly. “Understood.” he said grimly.

~*~*~*~*~*~

“We’re sorry Mister, we didn’t know you was on the good side.” said a boy who looked about the age of eight as he gazed up at Axel, who smiled slightly. The people were finally understanding. Now they wouldn’t have to leave.

“Please forgive us.”

“We thought you were gonna attack us!”

“What if the bad guys are outside the town?!”

“They’ll come back and destroy the city!”

“We need someone to go after them!”

“But who?”

Everyone turned to Axel and Larxene. Axel twitched. Larxene raised an eyebrow. Were they the heros of the town now? Axel looked to Satoshi for help, who gave him an apologetic shrug. Looks like there was no getting out of this one..

“Alright, alright.” sighed Axel, giving in, who immediately got a cheer from the crowd. The bad guys probably weren’t there, but at least he would get some alone time with Larxene.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

The pyro now understood why the people were so cautious. Because everywhere he stepped, he seemed to trip over some kind of invisible object that ironically only seemed to be in his path. Larxene had no problem, she walked casually alongside Axel, trying to cover up the laughs from watching the stumbling pyro.

“Okay, I think that’s far enough.” she announced and looked behind them. And no enemies. Not even a sign. The town was barely visible, but as treacherous as it was to get there, the place was beautiful. It was lit by both the ground and the sky. The flashing lights dancing in the moonlight. It was romantic, they had to admit.

Axel glanced over at Larxene, who seemed mystified from all of the twinkling lights, that seemed to urge them to live in the moment. Then, taking her hand, Axel pulled her over to him and wrapped his arms around her.

“Sorry this had to happen.” he murmured while holding her close. He thought he was free from all of this until this had to happen.

“It...it’s fine.” muttered Larxene who was halfway buried in Axel’s chest. Axel could tell she wasn’t exactly pleased with the events so far.

Axel pulled her chin up slightly so he could gaze into her eyes for a moment. He loved looking at her eyes, the color of a lush evergreen forest, he leaned down to her level and was about to press his lips to hers when-

BOOM

Axel was almost thrown back by the surge of a giant pointed glacier that could have smashed them to bits if he hadn’t jolted out of the way in time, holding Larxene while doing so.

The pyro angrily turned around and saw it was no one other than the silver haired man from earlier. Glaring daggers, Axel stood in front of Larxene and started demanding answers. “What the hell do you want with us?!”

The man only smirked and shook his layered bangs from his ice blue eyes. Then he started walking towards them with his sword in hand, which made Axel angrier. Was this guy a mute?! Summoning his chakrams, Axel started charging towards the man, who didn’t seem the least bit intimidated. Right as he neared him, the man disappeared and reappeared behind him and Larxene. What was WITH this guy?!

“Now why don’t you follow the leader like a good boy?” smirked the man as he started walking into a portal. This was all part of the plan. It was obvious how intimidated Axel could get, and that he would surely follow him into the unknown portal.

Growling, the pyro did just as expected, Larxene, a bit startled but angry as well, followed him. Taro flicked his wrist in a sarcastic wave as he disappeared into the endless abyss, along with Axel and Larxene jumping after him.
~*~*~*~*
And the villains are revealed! Well not really. Two of them though!

And you can all guess what the connection is between the leader and Taro. >:D

Btw, Ryu means er..dragon I think. o.o And Taro means great son, I'm sure you'll figure out why.

Last edited:

Child_of_Light

Awesome chapter, Oathy!

Taro is so awesome. -huggles Taro- I wish I could claim him as my own, but he's yours by rights. -pout-

Anyways, I loved this chapter, please update soon! I wanna see where Taro's taking Axel and Larxy. >D

I

The Show Must Go On
Lol Liv, Snowy-chan's about to eat you ^.^

It was good! And I still know what is happening next =P <.< >.> -meep-

*pokes*

Livi

does the astro.
Awards
www.freewebs.com
Huh, why? o_O

I don't remember seeing it in your story..

EDIT: Oh shoes..I'm sorry I had no idea it was in your story. Dx But hey, they're totally different people so yeah. D:

Last edited:

Haku

<3
I really like the characters names that you put in the story they go well for what is happening!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back